A Witch Called Flo, Reading

A Witch Called Flo, Reading

A Poem by Pryde Foltz
"

Only the bravest of men should enter.

"
A Witch Called Flo
Reading




Click on the audio below to read and listen



Please don't review if you have not watched the video. 



A Witch Called Flow is published in Monsters and available at the link below and through your local bookstore and public library.



Monsters contains the short story series Demons, Harlots and Crones, which follows two generations of the Demeere family and its legacy of spite and envy. Included in the series is Demon in High Socks; Holler it out with Lemonade; the Old Lady, Her Plymouth, and Cockroaches; Sex in a Pan; and the Fire Crone and Stone Harlot. Also within Monster’s pages are fifty-odd poems exploring the darker side of human nature and its undeniable conclusion. Two Orphan Sparrows, the Devil is a DJ, the Last Striptease, Beware of Librarians Promising Freedom and many more titles are found within. Ultimately monster asks the reader to look at the darkness found within herself and by facing it, perchance move beyond.

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ah! I didn't get it until about halfway through. I kept thinking what strange qualities this monster had. Once I got it the puns amused me greatly.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Rose.
What a fun listen about this witch Flow! And what a great narration!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Amber:)
The verbal poetry was outstanding. Thank you dear Poet for sharing your words. I send you to my many accounts. They liked your work.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

That was very kind. Thank you, Coyote:)
I'll cackle right along with you well done

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Thomas.
Nice tale but let's hope Flo's not about this halloween lol

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Richard, but flow comes when she will… mwahahaha:)
a well crafted piece and fun listening to reading ...keep flying flo ...fly away..

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Fran … I like the new avatar.
  Fran Marie

9 Years Ago

you're welcome.. thanks, me wearing my old trusty hat..
Oh Flo... how we don't miss you when you have gone.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

LOL … thank you, Cory.
I was here, I went there and came back. I wish the words were here for I don't remember them offhand. I went back and relistened and returned. Not everything works for me I guess...

Posted 9 Years Ago


Chris

9 Years Ago

Form wasn't an issue, nor tone nor flow (no pun). syllabic beat was fine... it just seemed too ...q.. read more
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Oh perhaps my delivery was too the cat who hate the canary:)
Chris

9 Years Ago

Weeeeelllllll, yeah actually. Remember we aren't necessarily in on the thoughts behind your eyes .... read more
Flo seems to be an interesting witch. Even if she has all stereotype associated with her. There is something special about her. She was able to cast the magic in your narration for sure.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Avinash.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1016 Views
24 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 26, 2014
Last Updated on October 26, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..