A Witch Called Flo, Reading

A Witch Called Flo, Reading

A Poem by Pryde Foltz
"

Only the bravest of men should enter.

"
A Witch Called Flo
Reading




Click on the audio below to read and listen



Please don't review if you have not watched the video. 



A Witch Called Flow is published in Monsters and available at the link below and through your local bookstore and public library.



Monsters contains the short story series Demons, Harlots and Crones, which follows two generations of the Demeere family and its legacy of spite and envy. Included in the series is Demon in High Socks; Holler it out with Lemonade; the Old Lady, Her Plymouth, and Cockroaches; Sex in a Pan; and the Fire Crone and Stone Harlot. Also within Monster’s pages are fifty-odd poems exploring the darker side of human nature and its undeniable conclusion. Two Orphan Sparrows, the Devil is a DJ, the Last Striptease, Beware of Librarians Promising Freedom and many more titles are found within. Ultimately monster asks the reader to look at the darkness found within herself and by facing it, perchance move beyond.

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You should post this in the Poetry Challenge Group for the "grossest thing" challenge. I posted "Blurble Glarf" for that challenge. I think most folks -- men and women alike -- will agree this qualifies as one of the very "grossest things"

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

LOL … bloody gross, I would say. Thank you, MamaDi.
MomzillaNC

9 Years Ago

You're welcome.
geez, i think you were reading about a sibling of mine....

there is a smile in your voice, even when you are reading the darkest words...Happy Halloween!!!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Jacob … and Happy Halloween to you:)
The witty eloquence of your voice will definitely bring a smile to anyone who truly loves & values your work. Great job. A unique & colorful audio Halloween Poem. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Bpoet … indeed a colourful write.
Nicely done, and well read as ever.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, KL:)

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1016 Views
24 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 26, 2014
Last Updated on October 26, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..