The Lion Is Me, Spoken Word

The Lion Is Me, Spoken Word

A Poem by Pryde Foltz
"

Spoken word to Cylinder Five, Solo Cello Passion, & the Great Unknown

"

© 2016 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The verbal poetry was amazing. Your voice sweeter and stronger gave life to the words. Thank you dear Pryde for sharing the outstanding verbal poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Coyote:):):)
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are welcome dear Pryde.
Your words truly give.. and with both hands. When on too rare the occasions i reach into your world i pause longer than ... and realise that somehow you've erased something i didn't know was maybe not wrong.. but, not right. And this creation is the same in its difference. it takes away and gives in abundance.. only way i can put it. Beautiful emotions, caring.. music.. and voice.

Posted 7 Years Ago


emmajoy

7 Years Ago

Meant every word.. and now to my evening garden for a while..
Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Nice:):):):)
emmajoy

7 Years Ago

It was.. had been raining and the air was full of the scent of wet soil... wonderful!
Self motivation is what helps one stand tall in difficult times. Yet there are times when we loose it all and someone or something needs to motivate us..This piece of yours with that music and soothing voice is perfect ...

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Ayushi:):):)
Hi Pryde!

I'm in E's camp. The time and effort you put into these gems is only from one who loves.

Regards,
Al

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Al. Yes the are endeavour of love:):):)
your best yet Pryde!!! absolutely blessed by your read and all the really fine work done with music and video .. i am truly impressed .. and the presentation hooked me ..who does not know anxiety .. so i dove right into those waters and fire and i felt the relief as the bird emerged and then the lion ..ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRS! best one yet for me Ms.
E.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, E:) I am learning and it is thrilling. Glad you found some zen with this one:)
I felt this sad particularly the end, a bond broken trying to mend as nature and you try to be as one again. Must be the music which set this interpretation, the mood. A lovely write Pryde.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Andrew. The music wasn't what I originally saw but the pieces seemed to meld so well toge.. read more
That encasement to feeling within ones self, ever telling and learning a new way to survive, well done, good read.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Thomas. You called this one:)
Within this great mystery of life one feels there within a lions den. Beaten stricken torn from reality. A manic it may seem stuck within the cosmic waves drifting , drifting to and from. It was only because they never slowed the hands of time to listen , to believe. Within believing comes reason. A reason for all the season. Deeply profound write Pryde Foltz :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

When one gives herself up a little ... much is given in return. Greater creativity and understanding.. read more
??????

7 Years Ago

Very true. Well I had a lot of great teachers on here wasn't for all id still be looking at life lik.. read more
Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Indeed:):):)
I love how listening to this made me feel. The music in the background had my mind turning constantly, so many emotions lay inside of the sound. Your words mixed with this music went together well, it added story to the tone. Everything is ours, but only if we have the strength to reach out and take it. Lovely :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Amber. With every post I am learning and experimenting a little more with sound and image.. read more
Very creative and meaningful as always .Thank You for sharing :)!!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Zaisha:)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

827 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2016
Last Updated on August 12, 2016
Tags: enlightenment, spokenword, transcendence, love, poetry, awareness

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..