Chapter 11 - Rude

Chapter 11 - Rude

A Chapter by Natalie Mark
"

Rude.

"
Chapter Eleven:
Note: I'm not crying; you're crying. What a jerk, Nova is. Consider this, though, before you go judging her: She's been through some s**t. You've probably been through some s**t too, dear reader, and you probably wish you couldn't remember it. Now that Nova has the opportunity to make something of the ashes of her life, she should take it, right? She's moving on with her life. She's leaving Leona as a time-bomb, and Moth as a pile of broken glass in her wake.

April 1:
(SG 3:48 pm) "I'm going to kill your family."
(SG 4:01 pm) "April Fools!"
(SG 4:12 pm) "Maybe next year..."
(SG 4:17 pm) "... If you're luckyyyyyyyyyyy."

April 3:
(MA 11:27 am) "Awful lot of boxes in front of your house."
(MA 11:31 am) "This sounds creepy, but I can see you."
(MA 11:33 am) "You look nice."
(MA 11:36 am) "I'm being creepy. I'm sorry."
(MA 11:41 am) "Bye."
April 6:
(SG 2:12 pm) "Is it too late for an April Fool's day joke?"
(SG 2:21 pm) "Rude."
(SG 2:26 pm) "Hannibal eats the rude, you know?"
(SG 2:31 pm) "Cause eating people is soooooooooooo polite."
(SG 2:34 pm) "Although, I suppose they have it coming."
(SG 2:41 pm) "How come no one ever figures out he's a cannibal? His name rhymes! Cops are such idiots."
(SG 2:43 pm) "I might have to use that as an example during my arrangement."
(SG 2:46 pm) "Three-months off with good behavior."
(SG 2:50 pm) "Thank god, I'm eighteen. Now I can finally go to the fun prisons."
(SG 2:53 pm) "Fine. Don't talk to me. Not like I'm your psychopathic nemesis or anything."

April 8:
(LH 5:28 pm) "Nova's at my parent's dinner party. I told you you should've come!"
(LH 5:33 pm) "She's flirting with my brother, what do I do?!"
(LH 5:35 pm) "I threw a Twinkie at him and he ran over to get it. He is now successfully distracted."
(LH 5:37 pm) "She looks great. Happier than I've ever seen her before."
(LH 5:38 pm) "Its disgusting."
(MA 5:43 pm) "That's nice."
(LH 5:45 pm) "She started talking to me. What do I do?"
(LH 5:48 pm) "I back flipped into the sun. No, I'm kidding. I ran outside and climbed up a tree."
(LH 5:49 pm) "In heels."
(LH 5:50 pm) "No big deal..."
(MA 5:52 pm) "That's nice."
(LH 5:53 pm) "Is that all you're going to say?"
(MA 5:55 pm) "It's the truth."
(LH 5:57 pm) "She has to leave. Going to 'another party'."
(LH 5:58 pm) "Well, isn't she Daisy F*****g Buchanan!"
(LH 6:03 pm) "I hissed at her as she left. I hope you're proud of me."
(MA 6:08 pm) "Don't be mean to her, please."
(LH 6:11 pm) "Why not? She was a total b***h to you."
(MA 6:13 pm) "If by 'b***h' you mean 'female who just wants what's best for herself and isn't afraid of anything that it takes to get it', then yes, she is a b***h. I admire her for that."
(LH 6:16 pm) "You are so you."
(LH 6:18 pm) "I like it."
(MA 6:21 pm) "Thanks."
(LH 6:24 pm) "Don't change."
(MA 6:26 pm) "Okay."
April 11:
(SG 3:12 pm) "How's little Miracle?"
(BC 3:15 pm) "Great. Thanks for asking. Little bit of a diaper rash, but hey, that's life."
(SG 3:18 pm) "Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Tell her Auntie Sadie's going to send her some white powder from prison (it's baby powder, I swear.)"
(BC 3:21 pm) "LOL. Drug lord jokes."
(SG 3:23 pm) "Yeah, I'm hiiiiiilllllllllaaaarrrrriiiooooouuuuuusssssss."
(BC 3:26 pm) "You still have that finger/stutter thing?"
(SG 3:29 pm) "Yeah, it's weird. I think it makes me sound more menacing, personally, but I don't know."
(BC 3:32 pm) "It adds a little special something."
(SG 3:35 pm) "A little dash of eeeeeeevvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllll."
(SH 3:37 pm) "That one was intentional."
(BC 3:41 pm) "Honey, you're my best homey, but you can't be a little melodramatic at times."
(SG 3:45 pm) "'What do you mean?' I cackle as I stand upon my tower in the pouring rain with ravens flying around me and a lighting storm raging behind me. 'I'm not overdramatic,' I shriek as I summon my flock of raven to peck your eyes out. Also, everything's on fire."
(BC 3:47 pm) "In the rain?"
(SG 3:48 pm) "My evil is so badass that it can't be extinguished by a little bit of falling moisture."
(BC 3:41 pm) "LOL."

April 15:
(LH 12:36 pm) "Why are you avoiding me at school? Come have lunch with me. I'm lonely too."
(MA 12:42 pm) "I'm fine, thanks."
(LH 12:44 pm) "I'm worried about you."
(MA 12:47 pm) "Someone always is."
(LH 12:51 pm) "That might not be a good thing."
(LH 12:53 pm) "Do you need help?"
(LH 12:57 pm) "Call me if you need anything."

(MA 1:25 am) "I'm slipping."
(LH 1:32 am) "What do you mean?"
(MA 1:34 am) "I'm on the edge of a very large and icy cliff, and I'm slipping off. I can't quite make my footing. Below me, sharp rocks; above me, vultures circling."
(LH 1:42 am) "Was this a dream?"
(MA 1:45 am) "You said you wanted to help me, so go ahead. Help."
(LH 1:48 am) "Alright then. Um. It sounds pretty self-explanatory. You're just barely holding on to something. If you fall, you die, but if you stay, there are even worse things waiting for you???"
(MA 1:56 am) "Possibly correct in another situation, but in this one �" no."
(LH 1:58 am) "What then?"
(MA 2:00 am) "I watched a movie about that."
(LH 2:02 am) "You b*****d! What the hell point was that supposed to achieve!"
(MA 2:04 am) "Things aren't always what they seem."
(LH 2:05 am) "That's cryptic! It's the middle of the night! I'm going back to sleep!"
(MA 2:08 am) "Want to play truth or dare?"
(MA 2:20 am) "Goodnight."
(MA 2:53 am) "I'm an idiot."

April 16:
(MA 12:56 am) "Can't sleep." This number has blocked you.

April 17:
(MA 1:36 am) "Still can't sleep." This number has blocked you.
(MA 1:46 am) "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." This number has blocked you.

April 18:
(MA 2:26 am) "I'm lonely." This number has blocked you.
(MA 2:38 am) "Dare I say heartbroken?" This number has blocked you.
(MA 2:42 am) "No. I don't have a heart." This number has blocked you.
(MA 2:25 am) "But if I did, it'd be broken." This number has blocked you.

April 19:
(MA 1:28 pm) "I understand why you blocked me." This number has blocked you.
(MA 1:35 pm) "There's nothing I appreciate more than wanting a clean state." This number has blocked you.
(MA 1:42 pm) "A fresh start. Something new." This number has blocked you.
(MA 1:45 pm) "I appreciate that." This number has blocked you.
(MA 1:47 pm) "I appreciated you." This number has blocked you.

April 20:
(MA 10:03 pm) "Can you get me some?"
(SG 10:09 pm) "Ah. Finally come to your senses?"
(MA 10:12 pm) "Finally. The prospect of facing another sleepless night is enough to make me want to die."
(SG 10:16 pm) "Don't be too hard, sweetie. If you die, who am I going to be clever with?"
(MA 10:18 pm) "Just get me some."
(SG 10:20 pm) "Fine. Dixon Station, come alone or not at all. Z will be waiting there for you."
(MA 10:22 pm) "I'll be there."
(SG 10:34 pm) "Not even a thank you?"
(SG 10:35 pm) "Tsk. Tsk."
(SG 10:37 pm) "Rude."


© 2014 Natalie Mark


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 10, 2014
Last Updated on March 10, 2014
Tags: Villain, evil, text, romance, love, friendship, sad, lonely, happy, angst


Author

Natalie Mark
Natalie Mark

Cambria



About
15. Emotionally damaged by fiction. more..

Writing