Micheal Robertson

Micheal Robertson

A Chapter by Becca*Type2012
"

Samantha meets a new co-worker named Michael Robertson and the unthinkable happens.

"

7:55 am Thursday Harford County Crime Lab

Samantha walked through the front doors of the Harford County Crime Lab with her Baltimore County Crime Lab id shining on her waistband along with her gun and police badge on her black dress pants that she paired with a royal blue “V” neck top and her favorite of red high heels. She walked up to the receptionist’s desk at the front door and asked “Where is Director Eagle’s office?”

“Is he expecting you?” the receptionist asked.

“Yes,” Samantha answered.

The receptionist handed her a visitor pass and said “His office is all the way down the hallway and to your left.”

“Thank you,” Samantha replied and was on her way to the director’s office.

She reached the office knocked on the door and she heard a voice from inside the room telling her to “Come in.” She opened the door and Eagle said “Its 7:58. You’re early.”

“Thank you I like to be prompt,” Samantha said.

“Why the change of attitude Miss Stone?” Eagle asked.

“This assignment is an order. Not following you would equal not following an order, so I’m sucking it up and dealing with it,” Samantha said.

“I like that you’re into following orders,” Eagle replied.

“Thank you,” Samantha said.

“I’m going to fill you in on all the details. Please follow me,” Eagle requested as he lead Samantha down the hallway to the front desk, down another hallway and two doors down to a room which resembled her layout room. A room with tack boards on the walls and a huge table with a light under it. In the room was a man much taller than Samantha (although most people are taller than Samantha being five foot four) with blonde hair and blue eyes. “Miss Stone this is Michael Robertson. He has worked all of “The Blue Brown Killer’s” cases and he will fill you in on all of the minor details. When you’re done I’d like to see you in my office,” Eagle stated.

“So you’re the Baltimore County chick,” Michael said.

“Yup. So would you rather be called Mike or Michael?” Samantha asked.

“Mike and your name is…” Mike said.

“Samantha Stone,” Samantha finished.

“So would you rather be called Sam or Samantha?” Michael asked.

“Sam, if you don’t mind,” Samantha said.

“Okay then Sam. The killer M.O. is killing women with blue eyes and brown hair in the Baltimore County and Harford County area. The killer usually abducts both the woman and her boyfriend. Now’s where it gets kinda creepy the boyfriend has always had blonde hair and blue eyes. Once he abducts the couple. He takes them to a specific location maybe an abandoned warehouse or something. Tortures the woman for a period of twenty four to thirty six hours, most likely makes the man watch, takes them back to their house and kills the woman there and leaves the man unconscious,” Michael explained.

“So our killer abducts a couple, the woman has brown hair and blue eyes and the man has blonde hair and blue eyes, tortures her for twenty four to thirty six hours makes the man watch, then takes them back home, where he leaves the man unhurt, but the woman dead,” Samantha summarized.

“Basically,” Michael stated.

“Are we done here?” Samantha asked.

“I guess we are,” Michael said and he led Samantha back to Director Eagle’s office. Michael knocked on the door and asked “Director?”

“Come in,” Eagle said from behind the door and Michael opened the door and held it open for Samantha.

“I’ve finished filling Miss Stone on the details of the case,” Michael stated.

“Good. Now as both of you now know the killer not only abducts women with brown hair and blue eyes, but their boyfriends who have blonde hair and blue eyes. Miss Stone you fit the profile of the female victims ad Michael you fit the profile of the male. As of right now both of you are “boyfriend” and “girlfriend”,” Eagle stated.

“But sir I have a girlfriend that fits the profile as well,” Michael pleaded.

“But your girlfriend isn’t an officer,” Eagle stated.

“And I have a boyfriend that fits that fits the profile as well,” Samantha stated.

“I’m not telling you to do anything, but when you’re out in public… MAKE IT LOOK CONVINCING!” Eagle screamed.

“Yes sir,” Samantha replied.

“Good,” Eagle said and Samantha and Michael walked out of his office and back to the layout room where they were before.

“Why did you tell him we’re going to go through with this?” Michael asked.

“Because it was an order,” Samantha responded.

“So if he told you it was an order to go jump off the Key Bridge you’d do it because it was an order,” Michael stated.

“Look on the bright side we’re probably only going to be on this case for a week tops and as soon as the case is over… we won’t have to see each other again,” Samantha said.

Eagle walked in the room and said “Both of you go to your new house change and take your new girlfriend somewhere nice for dinner,” Eagle handed Michael a piece of paper with an address on it and a house key.

 



© 2009 Becca*Type2012


Author's Note

Becca*Type2012
What did you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ell
Really nice work, I am longing for more! Not sure if it's your word processing software, but it seems like there are a few commas missing here and there--but either way, I understood everything perfectly!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Make "id", ID, and then it's perfect =)
I love, love, love it!
lol, you are addicting me to this =)
Quick Postage!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 26, 2009


Author

Becca*Type2012
Becca*Type2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Name: Rebecca Dove Age: 15 Hobbies: playng sports (bowling, volleyball, softball, and basketball) and writing Music: just about everything, but my favorite artist is Taylor Swift Aditional Info: a.. more..

Writing