Tortured

Tortured

A Chapter by Becca*Type2012
"

Samantha is being tortured by her kidnapper. Will her and her "boyfriend's" co-workers be able to save them before it's to late?

"

 

8:00 am Friday Eagle’s OceanCity House
            Lee and Eagle were still torturing Samantha, and Michael wanted to stop the pain, but they told him that if he asked to told him to stop it would only get worse. At this point Samantha had ten shallow cuts on each arm and one deep cut up the front of her leg. Samantha had been holding back tears for the past hour and a half and she finally let them fall. “That’s all I wanted to see,” Lee said and they walked out of the room leaving Samantha crying and covered in blood. She put her head on Michael’s shoulder and cried.
8:05 Eagle’s House
            Jennifer and Zane got out of the Tahoe and walked up to Eagle’s front door knocked on it waited for a few moments. Then walked around back to see that it would seem that there was no on in the house, but they needed to check the basement, so Zane used the butt of his gun to break down the glass sliding door. “Why did you do that?” Jennifer asked.
            “Because glass doors are cheaper to replace,” Zane responded and they entered the home and ran down the steps to see that no one was down there. They both knew they needed to get to Ocean City fast for both of their friend’s sake.
10:30 Eagle’s Ocean City House
            Lee and Eagle had just walked back into the room where they had left Samantha and Michael. Samantha had stopped crying, but her eyes still looked puffy and red. “Feel a little better?” Lee asked. When Samantha didn’t respond Lee became angry and drew his knife again and made a long shallow down the side of her face. Samantha screamed at the knife connecting with her face. They left her crying in her “boyfriend’s” arms again.
10:45 Ocean City Police Headquarters
            Jennifer and Zane walked through the big glass door to the Ocean City Police Headquarters. They both walked straight up to the front desk and Zane said “Hello. I’m Erik Zane from the Harford County Crime Lab and this is Jennifer Gracey from the Baltimore County Crime Lab, and we were wondering if we could speak to a detective about getting a search warrant for the home of Derek Eagle.”
            “If you go three doors down to the left you can speak to Detective Bob Jennie. He should be able to help you,” the man replied.
            “Thank you,” Zane said and they went to Detective Jennie’s office.
            Zane knocked on the door and heard a man’s voice say “Come on in.” The man behind the desk was slightly heavy set with strawberry blonde hair with bright blue eyes. “Hello I’m Detective Bob Jennie. What can I do for you?”
            “Hello Detective Jennie. I’m Eric Zane from the Harford County Crime Lab and this is Jennifer Gracey from the Baltimore County Crime Lab and we’re here to possibly acquire a search warrant to search the home of Derek Eagle,” Zane explained.
            “Why do you want the warrant?” Jennie asked.
            “Because we suspect two of our friends and co-workers are possibly being held hostage and tortured in his home,” Jennifer explained.
            “Do you have forensic evidence?”
            “Yes. We have fingerprint evidence,” Jennifer explained further.
            “I’ll call Judge Sheskey. He should be willing to help you out,”
11:15 am Friday Eagle’s Ocean City House
Jennifer and Zane had acquired the warrant to search Eagle’s house, so they were waiting on SWAT to come for back-up before they entered the house. SWAT had finally arrived, so they busted down the door and entered the house finding the basement and rushing down the steps to find Samantha and Michael shackled to the floor with Lee holding the knife to Samantha’s throat and Eagle holding a gun to Michael’s temple.
“Come on Lee put the knife down and no one gets hurt,” Jennifer said gun pointed at Lee.
“Eagle I don’t you don’t want to die, so put the gun down and come with me,” Zane said his gun pointed at Eagle.
“You guys say another word and I’ll slit her throat,” Lee said and without saying another word Jennifer fired her gun and Lee’s lifeless body collapsed on top of Samantha.
            “Don’t end up like your partner in crime. Put down the gun,” Zane said and Eagle put the gun down and kicked it over to Zane. When Eagle saw SWAT come in he got down on his knees and went without a fight.
12:00 pm Saturday Johns Hopkins Bayview
Samantha was in the hospital being observed because she has lost so much blood. All of a sudden she heard the door open and Ryan come in. He walked over to her and tried to give her a hug but she flinched at contact, so he sat down on the edge of the bed and Samantha said “Ryan I have to tell you something... I don’t think I love you anymore.”
This took Ryan for a loop and he asked “Why?”
“I was assigned to work on the case with this guy and I found that we had a connection stronger then I’ve ever had before with anyone, and I don’t want to waste your time by staying with you when I don’t really think I love you,” Samantha explained.
“I understand and I thank you for being honest with me,” Ryan explained as he gave her a kiss on her good cheek and walked out the door.
12:10 pm Saturday Johns Hopkins Bayview
            Michael walked in the room walked over to her and whispered in her ear “I love you.” Samantha turned to face him said “I love you too.” and gave him a quick kiss.
 
THE END!


© 2009 Becca*Type2012


Author's Note

Becca*Type2012
What did you think? PLEASE REVIEW!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I swear, you say I sound like me when I write, but JEEZ you sound like you when you write.
It's kinda epic, I must admit =]
Sweetness in the story much, dude =]
I likey.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 26, 2009


Author

Becca*Type2012
Becca*Type2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Name: Rebecca Dove Age: 15 Hobbies: playng sports (bowling, volleyball, softball, and basketball) and writing Music: just about everything, but my favorite artist is Taylor Swift Aditional Info: a.. more..

Writing