Connection

Connection

A Chapter by Becca*Type2012
"

Samantha and Michael go out to dinner to celebrate them becoming "a couple", and later they find out they share a connection.

"

 

6:15 pm Thursday Chili’s
Michael had decided to take Samantha out to Chili’s, and they had just been seated at their table for two when Michael said “Sam you look very beautiful tonight.”
“Thank you,” Samantha replied. Within the hour Samantha noticed that a man a few tables away was watching them and asked “You see that guy back there in the corner?”
Michael quickly glanced over to the table the man was sitting at and said “Yeah. What about him?”
“He has been staring since he sat down. Which was about fifteen minutes ago,” Samantha said.
“Yeah, so…” Michael stated.
“He kind of fits the profile,” Samantha added.
“What profile?” Michael asked.
            “I’ve done some profiling during my time as a detective,” Samantha replied.
            “So what’s the profile?” Michael asked.
            “I’ve concluded that our killer is most likely to be male ages 25-40 with average height and weight,” Samantha said.
            “Why so average looking?” Michael asked.
            “Because the men couldn’t describe anything in particular. They could only say that he was just average looking,” Samantha added.
            “Nice job,” Michael stated.
            “Thank you,” Samantha said throwing her hair back. The waiter came with the check Michael paid it and they left for home.
            They arrived at their new house and Samantha went to their bedroom to change into her pajamas. She walked downstairs in her black Nike soccer shorts and her purple tank top with her hair pulled her hair pulled back in a high pony tail and sat on the couch. She had noticed that Michael turned his head to get another look at her and she asked “What?”
            “Nothing,” Michael replied.
            “No what really,” Samantha replied as she walked over to Michael and pinned him against the kitchen counter with her hips.
            “You’re really very beautiful,” Michael said and he leaned in to kiss her, but just as their lips were about to meet Samantha pulled away and said “I think I hear my cell phone ringing.” Samantha went upstairs to get away from Michael.
10:15 pm Thursday Samantha and Michel’s New Home
Samantha was on top of the bed on her laptop playing games on the internet when Michael walked in and said “Sam, I’m sorry about earlier. I just got lost and couldn’t control myself.”
“It’s okay I almost lost it too,” Samantha replied.
“So what are you doing?” Michael asked.
“Playing games on the internet,” Samantha replied.
“What game?” Michael inquired.
“Bejeweled 2 Deluxe,” Samantha stated.
“That game is addicting!” Michael said.
“I know once I start I can’t seem to stop,” Samantha said.
“Are you playing the never ending option?” Michael asked.
“Yes, when I just want to let my mind wander I play the never ending option and go,” Samantha explained.
“I’m going to bed,” Michael said.
“I guess I’ll go to bed as well,” Samantha said.
“Just because I’m going to bed doesn’t mean I you have to,” Michael said.
“I know. I’m just getting tired,” Samantha replied, so she put her laptop on her bedside table and crawled into bed next to her “boyfriend”. They both rolled over, so that they were staring at each other. The lighting in the room was perfect so that they could see each other’s eyes.
“You have very pretty eyes,” Michael said.
“Thank you,” Samantha said and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. As soon as she pulled away and they were able to look in each other’s eyes again Michael gave her a quick peck on the lips, and at that exact moment a wave of electricity swept through both of them. They shared a special connection that they have only had with each other.


© 2009 Becca*Type2012


Author's Note

Becca*Type2012
What did you think?
I got my score on back I got an "A"!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on January 31, 2009
Last Updated on May 17, 2009


Author

Becca*Type2012
Becca*Type2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Name: Rebecca Dove Age: 15 Hobbies: playng sports (bowling, volleyball, softball, and basketball) and writing Music: just about everything, but my favorite artist is Taylor Swift Aditional Info: a.. more..

Writing