Aches

Aches

A Poem by Raja
"

No Balm, only touch can heal...

"

To another fine realm

Just like a fairy tale!
 
No! I shouldn’t call it that way…
It’s so real with bleachable cascade
It’s severe with transformation of knowledge
It’s forever with fantastic division
 
And,
 
Heaven’s on us!!
 
As if the dream overflows with dire
Metamorphosis and dances to a divine tune
 
“Just stop it, I say!” with a sudden scream, I hold your throat
That is inundated with white breeze that is sweet
                             That is sound,
                             That is song
                             For all seasons –
 
To another fine realm…
Heaven’s on us and no paradise lost
It’s the beginning of a new journey –
To search your body aches in moonlight
 
Ah! What a pain that welcomes more
Ah! What a tiredness that re-defines pleasure
 
‘Tis not break of power
‘Tis not sublime, but an incidence
Made just for the two of us!
 
At least, the circular light should get envious of our bonding
That’s so tight that she starts crying for being an object of
Poetry on a plane of antique solitude.
 
No! It’s not my revenge to her.
 
After all, I am the one who can only understand
A moment of solitary seizure!!

© 2009 Raja


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an interesting piece to me, because it made me think of the pain that we all feel and that pain can be felt through all realms; through all season. In the summer, grass feels the pain of the sun as it beats down upon it. In the spring, the melting snow feels the pain of stepping aside to allow for the rebirth of the earth. In the fall, the leaves feel the pain of giving way to the bitter cold. Lastly, in the winter, the pain can be felt as the grass, trees and insects are forced to hibernate against their will to live. We all feel pain. We all seek revenge at some point in our dreams. The point is that through all of the pain we will ever feel there is always hope to something more. The grass once again will be green and cover a hillside that will inspire a photographer as he or she gazes at its beauty. The snow knows it will make the trees beautiful again while it sparkles on the branches in the moonlight. The grass, trees and insects know they will live together in sweet natural harmony. The leaves are confident that they will once again protect us with shade from the heat of the sun. We are alive because we have experienced the truth of pain. Well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


"As if the dream overflows with dire Metamorphosis and dance in a divine tuning " I think this might be improved by changing the structure to something like this, " As if the dream overflows with dire metamorphosis and dances to a divine tune" Since dream is the object and dance the active verb, we cannot have "The dream dance" but must have in English, "The dream dances" or "The dream can dance" and one never dances in a tuning but after the tuning when the music is being plyed in a "tune". That is why I suggest the changes for clarity. The writing is visually striking and strong, just the same. Well done.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I've had to read this twice, the wording is so raw and all but lures the reader into the pain you're feeling, the sharing you're experiencing..

You write with enormous emotion and use language like a masterpiece of a painting.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Compelling. Your words are sharp and creative... I really got the isolated feeling of this piece.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Powerful... filled with such vivid, flowing imagery that evokes a depth of emotion and pain... Visually stunning...

Posted 14 Years Ago


...good

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 18, 2009
Last Updated on September 8, 2009

Author

Raja
Raja

Kolkata, India



About
Writing is my passion. I write stories, poems and scripts in English and in Bengali. I love to portray the optimistic part of human life with a contrast to the real world. Writing is the most powerfu.. more..

Writing
Adieu Adieu

A Poem by Raja


Charming Rogue Charming Rogue

A Poem by Raja



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..