chapter 6:Location,location,location

chapter 6:Location,location,location

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

The city of Ecotopia is gone.Thomas was powerless to prevent the unforeseen event from taking place.But now he and the citizens have escape into an unknown future.

"
Michael washed ashore in the waterpod.He jumped out onto the shoreline just as a small wave crashed.He had made a plan to go to Ecotopia since he was on the shoreline that was just over the hills from it.But as he was making his way up the beach to go there,Leahcim surprised him.
"You're not going anywhere!"
"You followed me?"
"On the contrary,I hitched a ride on your waterpod."
"Then let us end this here and now!"Michael caught flames but let them fall down his arms into his hands.His arms became hard as stone as they shaped and formed into swords.He had the blades on either sides of his arms that led to a tip at the end of his fingers.They were perfectly made like a sword should be.
"Have you forgotten brother?I also have your powers!" Leahcim's arms did the same except his arms were made out of dark matter, black crystal.
"Now we shall see who truly is the strongest." Michael tried to slash him but missed.Next Leahcim tried to stab Michael only to have him move to his left and get hit in his face with an elbow.Michael then kicked him in the stomach making him stumble backwards.
"Nobody does that to me!" Leahcim charged at Michael with full force.But as he went to strike him,Michael jumped high in the air and used Leahcim's shoulders as a push off.Leahcim landed in the sand,some even making it into his mouth."Agh!"
Michael walked over to him with one arm pointing down at him."Don't get up swine."
Leahcim rolled over onto his back."Go ahead,kill me."
"No."
"Strength isn't everything Leahcim,you have proven that to me." Michael then made his leave for the city.
"Nobody insults me!"Leahcim got to his feet and  ran after Michael.He charged at him with full speed in effort to finally strike the winning blow.But he hadn't anticipated Michael's next move.He ended up with Michael's left arm plunged deep within his chest piercing his heart.
"You're a fool." Michael ripped his arm out of Leahcim's chest then changed thems back to normal.
"No...You are."
"Oh?"
Leahcim began to laugh hysterically as blood started to flood his lungs."You think I would betray him?It was all part of the plan to get the energy coordinates from you.Mechanoid is on his way to Clitosis's resting place as we speak."
Michael felt rage build inside himself."You have been given too many chances!Your time is up!"He charged an energy blast in his left hand and aimed it at the wound on Leahcim's chest."Good bye."He fired it directly inside of the wound killing him dead on the spot. Michael now turned his attention to the hills leading to Ecotopia.But as he made his way over them he heard the sounds of people screaming.With fear in his heart,Michael rushed to see what was going on.He came to a sight he wished not to see.Thomas was sitting on his knees after being brutally beaten.
"Oh my god."Michael ran for it to Thomas's side,arriving at the precise time to block an attack."Leave my son alone!"
The figure standing before them all was half human,half lizard.But it wasn't like the other lizard people.It had long wings and sharp teeth."So glad you could join us."
Thomas looked up at his father."Dad?"
"It's okay son,I will take care of this."
"Oh yes,daddy will take care of this just like he always does.Please,excuse my rudeness.My name is Dragod.Half human,half dragon."
"I don't give a s**t what you are,you'll stay away from my boy!"
Dragod picked Thomas up by his throat."This is where you lose everything Michael.Your wife is dead and soon your son will be too." He then tightened his grip around his throat.
"I will torture you for all your days if you do that."
"So scary.Say,does Thomas know how to like you do?Or fly?"
"I couldn't tell."
"Then lets find out shall we?" Dragod threw Thomas over the edge of the cliff.
"No!!!"
"Have a safe landing!"
Michael ran to the edge and saw Thomas plummeting toward the ground."No!!!"He then stood up and turned to Dragod.The flames that were once blue were now black,engulfing every bit of his body."Your death will be beyond imaginable!"
"All bark and no bite."
"You will pay for what you have done!" Michael's outburst creating a shock wave where he stood,small cracks appearing on the ground in front of him.
"Prove it then human fool!"
"I know who and what you really are."
"Do you now?"
"You are one of Leahcim's failed experiments."
"Yes."
"A scientific mess up."
"I know something about you too."
"Try me."
"Thomas isn't really your son."
"What?"
"HA!"
"That's it,I've had enough!"Michael jumped at Dragod and pushed him off the edge.Dragod grabbed hold of him pulling him over together.
"You will die too!"
"Never!" Michael scrambled onto Dragod's back and grabbed both wings.He then twisted the bone several times before breaking them indefinitely.Dragod screamed as Michael broke them."Enjoy the fall!" Both men hit the ground but only one got up.
"Poor Michael.Can't even handle a fall."
"When I get up I am going to kill you."
"You mean if you get up."Dragod stood on Michael's chest."This is where your story ends!"
"No!"
"Yes,and it will be sore."
"What will be?"
"Your death."Dragod pulled Michael up to his feet.
"What do you want?"
"Revenge!"
"For what?"
"What is coming!"
"What?"
Dragod slammed Michael against the cliff face."You messed up my plans and now I'm going have to start them again!"
"I haven't done anything."
"You haven't met me yet but soon you will.Soon you will met me!" Dragod looked to the sky in fear."You followed me?!" He let go of Michael and forced his wings to heal.Every bone clicked and cracked back into place.He then spread them and flew off.
Michael dropped on the ground gasping for air."What the hell was that all about?"
"Dad." Whispered a voice.
"Thomas?"Michael ran over to Thomas."Look at you,your badly hurt."
"Don't worry,I know how to heal myself."All of the injuries on his body healed."A friend helped me."
"Who?"
"A friend."
"Who?"
"Just a friend."
"Okay."
"So what is the plan?"
"We need to get to Antarctica.A place that never merged with Pangaea."
"How do we get there?"
A soldier from the city had made her way down to them both."I could help with that."She was holding what appeared to be the jet packs that Michael would use to fly around.
"Awesome."
Each of the two men put one on before taking off."Dad.Mom is dead."
"Not possible.I put a protective shield over her when we married each other."
"Dad,they killed her."
"She isn't dead.What you saw would have been one of Mechanoid's thugs in disguise.The shield prevents anything from hurting her."
"So she is still alive?"
"Yes."
Thomas's face lit up."Hell yeah!"
Both men used their jet packs to fly in the air and fly off into the sunset.Michael turned towards Thomas."Today you become a hero!"
Thomas smiled."I thought I already was one."


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on March 19, 2014
Last Updated on March 19, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay