chapter 1:abduction

chapter 1:abduction

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

here you shall learn how Michael came to have his powers.

"
"Push!" Yelled the female nurse.
"I am pushing damn you!" Yelled Anita Ablestine."I've been pushing for over an hour!"
The husband,Axel Ablestine,was at her side trying to reassure her everything would be alright."It's okay honey,just keep breathing."
"Breathing?"Anita rolled her eyes.
"I'm just trying to make sure this guy comes out alright." The nurse replied.
"Please calm down honey..."
"Calm down?!Are you the one pushing out a !@#$%^& watermelon?!"
"No."
"Then be quiet!" Anita continued enduring pain throughout her 24hour birth of Michael Ablestine,the soon to be loved child.The child that would one day grow to be the worlds greatest defender.
After the birth of Michael,everything calmed down.Of course,living in the city walls of Sanctuary wasn't exactly the perfect place to raise a child,but Anita and Axel had no option.They were both resting in Anita's room when something unprecedented happened.Out of the sky came a burning ball of light.This burning ball of purple light came rushing out of the sky but did not crash.Instead it turned its course to the city of Sanctuary.It curved a full 90 degree angle whilst in mid fall. Hundreds of people witnessed this event take place and would never forget.
This ball of fire was in fact a ship.It was shaped like a primitive human rocket ship from the year 2010.But it was far more advanced technology wise.And it was made entirely out of dark matter crystal.It did not need rocket boosters like human ships,but instead just hovered.
The hospital room where the infant Michael was sleeping was on the side where the ship stopped.It hovered right outside of the window.A blast of purple light tore open the window and wall in front of Michael.This explosion woke every person in the building.Axel knew where the noise came from and ran straight to Michael's room.There he saw some human looking figure made purely out of dark matter crystal,snatch the infant Michael.
"Let go of my son!" Ordered Axel,running at the figure.
The figures eyes could be seen glowing pink in the dark of the night.Those eyes disappeared back inside of the ship leaving behind only the debris from the blast tat blew open the wall. The ship flew off towards the sky leaving behind no trace of it.
Axel fell on his knees at the hole in the wall while holding the blanket that had once shrouded his son."Michael!!!"


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
here is but a small add on. the next part will follow soon enough

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Snatching a newborn baby. Not cool!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 22, 2014
Last Updated on March 22, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay