ENDING 2, hatred

ENDING 2, hatred

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

The second ending where you don't forgive either Chris or Jamie.

"
"I will NEVER forgive you!"
"I'm sorry you feel that way. But remember this, Steven, you can never truly get better without first taking the necessary steps."
With that, a bright light flashed. Steven opened his eyes and saw that he was in a very small room. Oddly enough, it was one from his nightmares. Steven had awoken to find himself in a padded room in a mental hospital.
"Wait...what?"
A doctor entered the room and held a syringe.
"Where am I?" Asked Steven.
"Mr Wilcox," Sighed the doctor." still showing no signs of improvement."
"Tell me where I am!" Demanded Steven.
"You're where you have always been. And you always will be until you finally accept your past and what you did!"
"What I did?"
"Still showing no signs of any improvement. I think this time we shall need a stronger dosage."
"Stay away from me!"
Two orderlies entered the room and held Steven down. Meanwhile, the doctor had pulled down their face mask. It was Dr Walters!
"Dr Walters!? Please, please listen to me!"
"No more excuses now, Mr Wilcox!"
Steven was pinned down on the floor. All he could do was watch as the syringe got closer and closer towards him, panicking as a liquid dripped from the tip.
"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Screamed Steven.


© 2019 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read, enjoy, share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on November 10, 2019
Last Updated on November 16, 2019
Tags: silent hill, silenthill, monsters, demons, hatred, horror, scary, terror


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay