Chapter 20

Chapter 20

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray

Chapter Twenty

 "Can you please slow down? God Wenn, we'll crash into everything at this rate!" I crossed my arms and grunted at the windshield.

Wenn just shrugged off my 'tude' and smiled cockily. 

"Damn your grumpy." he stated. 

"You don't say?" I reply sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and faced the other way. 

Wenn laughed. 

"Well, since you're in such a bad mood, all a sudden, I guess It's up to me to put a big ole smile on that wrinkled little face." 

"Don't." I warn him giving him a sheer glance. 

"Too late." Wenn replied in a sing-song voice. "I think it's about time we sing our long overdue road trip song, don't you think?" 

"Please no." I begged him.

"Hell yes." he replied relentlessly. 

He shifted on his seat. 

"So, lets start with a classic..." 

I covered my ears as he started to sing. 

"99 bottles of beers on the wall, 99 bottles of beer... take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beers on the wall..."

I groan outwardly in my seat in annoyance, my ears still clamped shut. That didn't stop Wenn though. He continued. 

"If one of those bottles happen to fall, 98 bottles of beers on the wall..."

So on and so forth. What seems like hours later of sheer madness, he finally got me to crack on the last line. 

"No more bottles of beers on the wall, no more bottles of beer... Go to the store, buy some more... 99 bottles of beers on the wall! If that one bottle happened to fall, what a waste of alcohol!"

"Okay okay, shut up with the beers already!" 

I swear, I won't be able to indulge another beer for at least six years after hearing all this. 

"You still haven't lightened up, so I impulsively can't shut up." Wenn tells me. 

I cringe. 

"No more road songs, especially ones about beer." I tell him with finality. 

Wenn just shook his head. 

"But bro, that's just what you need." 

"An annoying beer song?" I ask.

"No, beer! Or at least some type of alcohol to unleash all that pent up frustration and grumpiness out of you." 

I shake my head. 

"I don't need alcohol to 'unleash' my problems, okay? Never had, never will."

Wenn just smiled and turned the car.

...

Hours later, I'm sitting in a downtown bar, drunk as a lightweight like me can get. Wenn sits several seats beside me talking to a blond with an obvious fix over, and fake moxie make up. I laugh at the audacity of Wenn's movements. He brushes, the girl's hair aside using his nose which causes a burst of laughter to ring out of my mouth. Wenn catches hold of my bubbly laugh, and eyes me with a wicked grin. I almost fall out of my seat. 

Up ahead, on the very crowded dance floor, I immediately spot Fay look alike, twirling and sexily grinding up on each other from all directions. All fit her description almost perfectly. Golden hair, blue eyes, curves, perfection. Unconsciously, I found myself clumsily getting off of my stool, and approaching them, a sly smirk on my face. 

"Ladies." I greet them. 

They all eye me up and down with an approving acceptance. It wasn't long until I was the stake at which they danced around, grinding against me and wrapping their slender arms around me as they did so. The music hammered in time with my head throb, causing me to move in time to the beat.

"Your cute." Fay number one purred into my ear sexily. 

The voice was off but I complied. 

"Y-your cuuu-sttt..er." I jabbled. 

Fay number one laughed and so did I. 

"What about me?" Fay number two asked.

"And me!" chimed Fay three. 

A bubbly feeling began to rise. 

"Boot-if...full." I tell them lagging. "Fay..." 

The girls giggled in response. 

I eye Wenn, staring at me with an expressionless face. 

I smiled back at him before turning my attentions to the Fay's. I don't think, as I leaned down and briskly put my lips on Fay number one's neck. I didn't bother finding out her reaction, because for some reason, her face didn't seem right. 

I kissed her under her jaw, and I felt her breath speed faster. I smiled. 

"You like that?"  my voice sounding scratchy yet cunningly sexy. 

Fay number one nodded. 

"Kiss me." she demanded. 

And I did. 

I grabbed her face with my hands and practically swallowed her whole by the speed I was going. It wasn't long until tongue and all were involved and and I was gripping her so tightly that my own strength didn't permit to mind. 

Fay number one, wanted it fast too. She kept drawing me into another tongue tangle as her at point manicured nails punctured my cheeks in attempt to hold. 

"You taste good." she mumbled into mouth. 

I nodded dimly aware of the conversation or whats going on around me. 

She kissed me harder, as other pairs of hands started to slide up my torso, causing my shirt to ride up. 

"We want to kiss you too." The other Fay's called out, begging. 

I look at them confusingly. 

"huh?" 

And that's when Wenn showed up, still expressionless and sweeping through the crowd. 

"Sorry girls, he's married so back off." 

Wenn put a protective stance between me and my Fay's. It wasn't until the girls had all drunkingly wandered off before Wenn pulled me aside, away from the dance floor. 

I laugh hysterically when I almost topple over Wenn, who stood reasonably short beside me  for some reason I've never noticed before. 

"Y-war.. short." I chuckle. Voicing my drunken thoughts. 

Wenn ignored my comment and kept hauling me on. I squint as we walk through wooden doors and enter the vast night sky. 

"I think It's about time we start heading home, don't you think, Dommy?" Wenn mumbled as he started us towards the car. 

I found myself in a sour mood. 

"I dontss-z wants.. to go, I... wan-z to bee-z wit Fay." I sighed out her name. 

"Fay wouldn't want you to be at a day bar, dirty dancing and smooching other Fay's would she?" Wenn asked. 

I thought about that. His words make no sense. 

"I want-s to..." I don't finish that sentence, as my head suddenly spins more rapidly then I was used to before. 

I groan, clutching my head. 

Wenn laughed. 

"Yeah, that's going to kill ya tomorrow, so look forward to it." 

I groan again, barely acknowledging his words, and hunch over.

My head is spinning faster and faster as my vision blurred slightly.

"Come on Dominic. The car's just a few feet away. Don't you dare pass out on me now." Wenn warned.

I nod, which causes another burst of laughter and pain to erupt.

"S**t, you're wasted." Wenn commented before stopping at the car door and opening the  back seat.

I lean, sluggishly on Wenn shoulder as consciousness dimmed.

"Hold on buddy." Wenn encouraged, pushing me into the car so that I was lain down, stretched out across the back seat. 

In no time, my eyes were closed, and I faintly heard the engine turn on and the car back out of the driveway. 

Wenn's voice was next to register. 

"You know Dom mate? This is actually kind of fun." His fingers drummed the steering wheel. "I mean, look at you, you're a mess. Not only that but today you've proven to be insanely obsessed with Fay." 

Wenn laughed. 

"The way you kissed that w***e at the bar was absolutely your finest moment. I didn't know you had that side in you mate. Well played. You even landed more girls than I did, which is a surprise. You should be drunk more often." 

I managed a small smile before I drifted of to unconsciousness. 

"Moron." I muttered. 

The last sound I heard, was Wenn's laughter. 



© 2015 Rockel Mansaray


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 9, 2015


Author

Rockel Mansaray
Rockel Mansaray

ewing, NJ



About
When I write a story, the moment I think of an idea, I write it down or in this case type it down. So I can't really guarantee when exactly I update my stories, but I can guarantee that I come up idea.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rockel Mansaray


JERE JERE

A Book by Rockel Mansaray