Spellbound chapter 2: Homeland

Spellbound chapter 2: Homeland

A Chapter by Sabarts leader

Chapter 2: Homeland

"Oliver what happened to you? how did you get all soaked up?" Oliver's mom bombarded him with questions and ushered him into. Oliver said nothing who would believe that a pirate ghost pushed him into the lake?
"Go and change and come down for dinner." His mom said. Oliver's house was stationed on a small lawn in the outskirts of the Chicago. Oliver's father ran a farm in the back of the house. they had chickens out back and grew mint leaf, carrots, peppers and squash. Inside the house w as a different story. Oliver's house was a two story house. On the downstairs there was the marble counter kitchen. The kitchen was small with white walls and a few paintings. next to the kitchen there lay the dining room which was a tan color. in the middle of the room was the marble table. upstairs was the den,Oliver and peters room and their parents room.
"Hi Oli what happened to you?" Peter Oliver's brother said as he walked in. Oliver shrugged he didn't really know what happened to him that afternoon.
"Mom said that she wanted us to feed the chickens after dinner, Dad bought the new best ever wheat fries for them." Oliver grabbed a change of clothes and went into the bathroom.

At dinner Mom had cooked a fresh batch of stir fry and biscuits. Oliver didn't really touch his food that much he was still thinking about what Henry had said. He said he needed to find someone brave and to go somewhere with him.
"Whats wrong? You haven't eaten anything?" his mother asked. Oliver shrugged.
"I don't know maybe I'm just not hungry." Oliver played with his food.
"Well maybe you can go and lay down." his mother suggested. Oliver nodded and excused himself from the table. In his room Oliver laid at the top of his bunk bed what did Henry mean by someone brave Oliver was nothing like that then why had he only appeared to Oliver. Maybe this was just all to much maybe he just needed to rest.


© 2013 Sabarts leader


Author's Note

Sabarts leader
Chapter 2 of Spellbound

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on May 6, 2013
Last Updated on May 6, 2013
Tags: adventure, magic, exploration


Author

Sabarts leader
Sabarts leader

NC



About
Sabarts is a multiple art digital company started in 2007 by Sabeer Muhammad who now lives in north Carolina. Make history more..

Writing