Spellbound Chapter 3: The revelation

Spellbound Chapter 3: The revelation

A Chapter by Sabarts leader

Chapter 3: The revelation
Oliver woke up in his room except it wasn't his room. The blankets were a different color and all the organized textbooks that Peter and Oliver kept were replaced with comic books and graphic novels. Another difference was the walls which were lined with cracks and dents. Oliver sat up and got out of bed. What was going on? He walked towards the door but stopped halfway. Oliver glanced out of the window which usually portrayed a view of the great outdoors but this time a purple and green mist with black orbs was there. Oliver bit his lip and fear struck him in the heart. He stumbled backwards. Oliver held onto one of the bedpost This was just all to strange.
"Hello Oliver." Oliver turned around to see Henry standing in the doorway he held a candle which mysteriously lit up his face.
"It seems you have been in your new room." Henry said he walked over to the comic books and organized them on the shelf. Oliver stood wide eyed and speechless at the ghost that called himself Henry.
"What do you want?" Oliver said mustering up the might to speak.
"Ah, I just came to consul you, Madame Ashton summoned for me so here I am." Oliver glanced at a baseball bat that rested on the corner of the room. It was time to end this and get back to a normal life. Oliver thought. While Henry was busy examining one of the comic books and blabbering on about some ghost that he'd met Oliver inched towards the bat.
"So what if I didn't pay the tax that month who cares you know we have rules about that." Henry rambled. But Oliver wasn't listening he already had the bat in hand and was ready to deal a devastating blow. Oliver let out a scream and ran towards Henry. The ghost turned around but he looked the least surprised. Instinctively Henry stepped to the side sending Oliver into the drawer. The bat flew out of Oliver's hands and landed on the floor.
"Careful you don't want to break your room or else you won't get home safely." Henry said. the strange thing was that Henry wasn't speaking in that old pirate language you find in most TV shows.
"Leave me alone I don't want to be apart of your little group let me go!" Oliver screamed. He stood up holding his chest which slammed into the drawer. Henry nodded.
"Okay we'll find someone else we won't bother you again Oliver." Henry sounded disappointed which made Oliver slightly saddened that he had declined.
"Just go back to sleep and you should be back home and don't worry we'll find another person." Oliver nodded and climbed back into bed.
"Retep dnif" Henry chanted then he left out the door. what did that mean? Oliver thought. He laid down in his bed and rested. wondering what did those words mean? Henry had said Retep Dnif if you switched those words around you got Find Peter Olivers eyes went wide as the whole world fell apart.


© 2013 Sabarts leader


Author's Note

Sabarts leader
Chapter 4: the senate is coming out May 17 2013

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on May 9, 2013
Last Updated on May 9, 2013
Tags: adventure, magic, exploration


Author

Sabarts leader
Sabarts leader

NC



About
Sabarts is a multiple art digital company started in 2007 by Sabeer Muhammad who now lives in north Carolina. Make history more..

Writing