Spellbound chapter 5: rising demon

Spellbound chapter 5: rising demon

A Chapter by Sabarts leader

The dark sky dwindled into night as Yusuf put out the candles everyone was ready for the assault it had to happen now or else they risk an attack. "Julia notify the troops on what positions they should take me and Shroud will walk with Peter. Yusuf left towards the gearing up Peter. "You ready young one?" He asked Peter smiled "as ready as I'll ever be." Yusuf loved Peter's attitude always optimistic but always aware and brave. Much unlike his brother. Shroud walked up to Yusuf "the men have taken positions we have Surge wave up top and alpha wave down low I don't think the infestation will see it coming." Peter walked up to the two "And if they do we'll give them something to look at." Peter made his hand into a golden yellow sword and sliced into the air a few times. Yusuf laughed "Yes we shall so lets get to it then." Yusuf and Shroud tried to keep up with the much excited Peter who was walking swiftly onto the battlefield. "I've never seen someone so excited to fight monsters." Yusuf shrugged "He said he had experience."
Peter slashed through the air so more with his light sword pretending to slice a monster with the stylish moves he had picked up from random places like basketball, tea kwon do, jujitsu, football, Yoga, gym, golf, baseball and more. Peterd did a couple of moves before he got serious. When Peter got serious you'd know it He'd put his mask oer his face and make a ghost like haunting sound before yelling out like a beast to charge. The first monster came into sight. It was just a small little gnome carrying a blunt sword. Peter gasped sarcastically and pretended to fall over dead. He then made both his hands into light swords and walked ever so slowly over to the gnome "Whattya want pipsqueak?" The gnome blabbered out fast when Peter got near "I ain't tannin get that light out of my face!" everybody started laughing but it quickly died down when the amateur guards saw that the gnome was being literal Peter had already ended his life when the next appeared and the next and the next and the next. Gnomes were everywhere and the guards that were supposed to be helping peter were trying to pluck gnomes off of them and run back inside. Peter however was fighting viciously while explaining to the gnomes why he was ending their pitiful nonsensical lives. Yusuf who was about 49 fired off shots and blasts of air, water, electrons or any element that he could find and even though he was older than Peter unlike in the books that you read and the movies you watch he was just an amateur compared to the skill and prowess of Peter rue. Peter continued to fight until the gnomes got smart and started to skip by him. Now Peter saw a more intemidating target, One that would fight to the very last breath though he wasn't in charge Peter found a more challenging target when a demon flew into the sky.


© 2013 Sabarts leader


Author's Note

Sabarts leader
challenge! do you like Oliver or Peter more?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on May 22, 2013
Last Updated on May 22, 2013
Tags: mystery, magic, adventure


Author

Sabarts leader
Sabarts leader

NC



About
Sabarts is a multiple art digital company started in 2007 by Sabeer Muhammad who now lives in north Carolina. Make history more..

Writing