Let us terror Terrorism.

Let us terror Terrorism.

A Chapter by Sandra Nair
"

My tribute to Pathankot.

"
It's been a long since I have written something here. Now, I have come up to speak about terrorism , a very common issue. I determined to write about this for it is a common issue. Terrorism should be wiped out. Earlier, I felt that Kerala is the best place to live in. But now I am not secure even here. The most fearful truth- young men from Kerala have joined terrorist groups.



Recently, the Jaish-e-Mohammed group attacked Pathankot,India. When my father told this, I thought that there might be no loss of life. But I later found out that it was the greatest and cruelest beginning of 2016 the world was witnessing. The guardians of India waved goodbye to us. Along with many other soldiers, died Niranjan Kumar, a young soldier as well as a keralite(I am from Kerala). He passed away just like the young soldier boy of Michael Mack's poem,'Small pain in my chest'. I don't understand why these terrorists always like to kill people. Are they vampires? Are they devils? Or are they the aliens in my nightmares? No, they are not. They cannot even be given any positions  . Vampires,devils and aliens are better. Terrorism is beyond that.

Last day,a famous South Indian actress posted her picture on Facebook. Yes,she was fine. You may think what is unusual in it. There is nothing in it. But some people found out some troubles even in this. 'Have you learned Islam? How can a Muslim show of herself like that? I do not like you acting. '- this was how they responded. I have never read Islamic law, I confess. But I too do not think that a great man like Prophet Mohammed would deny the rights of a person. But still, I don't know. Whatever it is how can another person prohibit a human being from their rights. She is also a human being who has the complete right to live in this world.

Actually, these interpreters of Religion can also be placed into the category of Terrorists. But nobody is born as nothing- neither as doctors or as engineers,neither as writers or as teachers,neither as terrorists or as extremists.It is their surroundings which make them grow up into what they are. Religion is indeed required. But when unnecessary belief system evolves,it destroys the entire happiness of the world, as it happened in India last year(INTOLERANCE). The only religion in the world should be love. Believe in Religion, but moreover belief in truth and yourself. 

I have heard that your face resembles your heart and your personality. But have you seen the terrorists covering their faces? I think they do not have  an identity, personality or even a heart. That is the reason behind they covering their faces. We will never let them cover their faces again. I aspire to have only humans here and no terrorists. They should come back to their original form. I really dream about that because they are all my brothers.


It is time we do something to destroy our destroyers. Will America's DRONE ATTACK save us? I don't know. But we can do many things. Determine yourself that you will never turn to be a terrorist or an extremist. Before you stop reading just take this pledge as I did,

“I AM A HUMAN BEING, NOT A TERRORIST. AND I WILL NEVER DREAM OF IT. MY DREAM IS MY WORLD.”



Working for the best,
Sandra Nair.





© 2016 Sandra Nair


Author's Note

Sandra Nair
Read and jot your constructive opinions. Not only about my writing but also on this topic I have chosen.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Lessons have not been learned from history.

Incidents like Pathankot and loss of lives, young soldiers and civilians still getting killed.

At least on Kurukshetra the opposing sides had a dialogue and there were rules of engagement.
Terrorist attacks fall short of that category, wouldn't you agree?

Brave piece of writing - the issue is complex, no doubt.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sandra Nair

8 Years Ago

Yeah, definitely I would agree. It was a mere comparison and I will change. Thank you for being my f.. read more
Solar

8 Years Ago

you are welcome and thank you for writing on a serious topic.



Reviews

Your hear is at right place. I love these lines the most.
"I have heard that your face resembles your heart and your personality. But have you seen the terrorists covering their faces? I think they do not have an identity, personality or even a heart. "

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sandra Nair

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Avinash for supporting me and my words. Stay blessed.
Kerala is an absolutely beautiful place. My father was from Kerala. He was an ardent devotee of Vishnu and he always advised all of us that ... God can do anything at all ... but if he chose to allow terrorism ... he must have done it for a good reason. Unfortunately man does not have the understanding to know these things. But I know that my father always meant well and I am sure Vishnu knows what's best. Its not for us to question God's wisdom. If we ever do we must be prepared fully to come to learn.


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very informative!
There were a couple times where after a , there wasn't a space, but other than that, it was great to read!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sandra Nair

8 Years Ago

Thank you,Sierra. I will count on to that and erase my mistakes.
Keep giving your opinions..t.. read more
You must have written - I have 'written' something new....
Another small typing error, you wrote 'ready' in place of read.
I must say, you're quite a sensible girl to ponder upon issues like this. Keep writing and enlightening your readers. You're doing a great job. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sandra Nair

8 Years Ago

Thanks, Neytri for correcting my mistakes as well as encouraging me.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jen
The topic itself is complex. So many discussions there have been about religion. Eyes are windows to a person's soul and faces show the personality. They cover up their faces, their identity, their 'true self' hidden behind the black mask 'cause they are told to act like puppets in the name of religion.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sandra Nair

8 Years Ago

Yeah..yes..didi. You are right. Thank you for your valuable opinion.

When will you v.. read more
Jen

8 Years Ago

Sandra dear, hope to visit your beautiful hometown next year. You are welcome.
Sandra Nair

8 Years Ago

O,nice to know about your visit. Once you are here at Kerala, please do come to the capital city, .. read more
Lessons have not been learned from history.

Incidents like Pathankot and loss of lives, young soldiers and civilians still getting killed.

At least on Kurukshetra the opposing sides had a dialogue and there were rules of engagement.
Terrorist attacks fall short of that category, wouldn't you agree?

Brave piece of writing - the issue is complex, no doubt.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sandra Nair

8 Years Ago

Yeah, definitely I would agree. It was a mere comparison and I will change. Thank you for being my f.. read more
Solar

8 Years Ago

you are welcome and thank you for writing on a serious topic.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2016
Last Updated on February 8, 2016
Tags: terrorism Pathankot Niranjan Kum


Author

Sandra Nair
Sandra Nair

Kerala, India



About
"Oh,Sandra! Is there such a child in the class? This was the reaction of any of my classmates,if you happened to ask them about me. And now they know me, but that's the end. They know me,but not mo.. more..

Writing
A LIE A LIE

A Poem by Sandra Nair