Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by SarahZain
"

"Serene, there is sometimes rushing is good, but too rush is totally a bad thing for you , not only you, for all women to get something what they want,"

"
One day , I take my leave off since my parents is coming over to send Mikhail enrolling his pilot studies . Is quite shock when he want to do his degree in Malaysia , there were plenty of universities offering that course in New Zealand, why must in Malaysia ? But what more bothering my head is about Fird Grey condition . Why does he gave those arrogance opinion ? When I think about my self , am I want this guy so much ?
While in Grey's office. 
A medium muscular tall in 187cm man signing all the documents of agreement about the academy . he have to get prepared for the new intake of cadet pilot interviews . After he finish signing all the documents , he take a black thick file which contains all submitted results of cadets .His breathe in deeply . "Damn, there is a lot of unsatisfied grades. How can they only get this kind of grades? They can't be a pilot with this poor grades . I have to make an immediate meeting with my staffs and called my assistant Henry through the office phone about the meeting"he murmurs
" Hello Henry,could you inform all the upper management staffs that we have an immediate meeting at 2pm ? I need to discuss about our cadet's progress, thank you " 
Henry answered.
" Yes Mr grey, I will inform immediately "
In the meeting room. Oval white contemporary table that fits 10 black leather chair. He sitting at the head of the table surrounded with management staffs. He bring the cadets result file and put it on the table. Then the meeting start as he sit down.
I look outside from corridor and grouch. I feel much better after doing my yoga at living room. Echa just get back from her jog, walk to the bathroom to get her ready and Emily is preparing breakfast in the kitchen . Is 8 am and I am going to pick up my family at KLIA Airport before 12 pm . I drink up my mineral water and enter to living room . "I am going to take my bath " I told Emily before I go to my room . Emily smiles . "Alright Miss" 
"What's for breakfast ?"Echa ask while take her sit infront of me . Beautiful and elegant wearing her polo black shirt and white skirt with her wavy blonde tied ponytail . "Scrabble eggs , big beans and sausages, Miss Echa"Emily remark . Echa smiles , "Delicious ,"she take up her glass of orange and drink while looking at me . "Do you have activity to do ?" she ask . I grin . "Yes , picking up my family from KLIA ,"
Echa 's brow rise aside . "Oh , why ?"
"Mikhail wanted to do his degree at MIAT Unikl ,"I grouch and take a bite one of sausage . "Why don't he enroll at New Zealand ?" 
"I don't know , he said he wanted to stay in Malaysia for awhile ,"
"Hmm.. alright ,"
"How about you ? Having shooting today ?" I ask . Echa smiles , "Yes , this time I am covering for a magazine ! "
"That's good news ," I proud of her achivement growing each days . Becoming model is not that easy than everyone think , sometimes Echa have to attend and come back home very late which make me bad worrying of her . 
I drive my S5 Audi to KLIA by 10 am with my own , Emily go out to buy groceries and Echa off to her agency . Hearing song Babbling by Blue which make me want to dance while driving . "You and me babbling ~" Woaah . Haha . Funny and kind of flirty song . 
Such nostiliga when I walk to the KLIA building . Everything was start from here during my first visit in Malaysia with my family 10 years ago , after I have done my highschool , then taking business IT in NewZealand right. The surrounding is quite sames only a bit of changes with shop lots and airlines like Air Asia were change to other new building , KLIA2 , second of KLIA . 
As I arrive infront of arriving , waiting for them . Seeing so many tourism come out from there . I can see there are NewZealand's citizens . 
"Mama ! Papa ! Mikhail !" I shout when I saw their face , they just only walk out . My mama running happily after seeing my face . We hug and I kiss her cheek . Then I hug my papa and Mikhail . Mikhail were pushing his trolley which full of his luggages . Its like 4 of big bags . Mama were over exicted to see me . And papa as usual act like lawyer , always having that serious face barely smiling . We having our lunch and we talk a lot about how life in New Zealand and touch about Mikhail's study . Since he already had his license , I might buy a car for him . And he were overhappy about it , and I am gonna put GPS tracker on his car later . Yes as a sister , have to concern about his safety . 
Then we are on way to MIAT which in Dengkil . I drive in while talking . For some reason , I feel uneasy about going the university . It feels like someone is waiting there to meet me . The road seems to be smooth that noon . But by the time arrive to the campus , the road become busier because they were searching for parking . Then after a few minutes searching , at last I found one free . Thank god . Then , we walk towards the hall without bring the lugagge . Since I was little , I like to hold my mom's hand . Mikhail walking with papa . I look the surrounding seems quite alot of young students accompany by their family remind of me took my Business IT last time . I smiles and take off my sunglasses , clip it on my pink pastel shirt as I take my sit in the hall with my parents ,while waiting for Mikhail to register his details not from us sit . 
Mikhail call me from the counter and I stand up walking towards him sit down infront of desk where doing his filling information details . He asking to fill the relative informations . And I write one by one . I smiles , it feels I register for my children.
I review the scheduel given by unikl's staff . 'Special guest honor' that sound so respect for this particular person . Mikhail run into us and take his place beside me . "Sister , are you really buy my car ?"he sound so happy about him . I giggle . I love to have siblings , and I had him . "What kind of car you offer ?" he ask . "Well what kind of car do you want ?"
He think and think . "Ask for expensive car ,"my mama murmur . I grin . "Well can I have Mazda ?" he ask very kind tone . That's my little brother , whenever he want , his voice very kind . "Let me think about it , after done this opening ceremony , we go and take a look ,ok ?"
"Yes !"he over excited about it . 
The hall suddenly full of students infront and family relatives sit behind hearing the ceremony talk . My mouth open abit wide as I heard this 'special guest honourable's name' being call out from the president of the university . He stand up with his neat and fit black suits along his black tie walk to where president stand . Why he doing here ? "His kind of good looking , right ?" my mom whisper me . I blink my eyes . Mom like him? Really ?


After the opening ceremony end, Mikhail run into his friend that he made from Facebook last month , my parents were talking some of Unikl's staff nearby, and me? I just looking through all mails were just receive a minute ago. I grouch, there will be meeting with Jimmy Choo's staff about the website with the winner of the project. As I look into the emails, someone poking my shoulder from the back. "I never thought you were here, Miss Zain,"the arrogance Mr. Fird Grey appear. I smiles, kind smile . "Yes, my brother wanted to enrol his study in pilot here," I tell. He nod and smiles back to me. "I see, I will be checking about his results everytime, and I will inform to you about it,"
My brows rise up, "Well, if its not beyond your power then I will be wait for it,"
He grin. "I am the founder, so I might to get to take a look , Miss Zain," he look at me with his two pair of black grey eyes. "Sir, president would like to meet you"remark his assistant , I think. He look back and whisper to his assistant back. The assistant nod he walk back to the president. "So, I would to invite to eat with me tonight,"he ask.
I look at him. "Is there any purpose that you want to invite me?"
"Certainly, because I know your time is gold to use, so do I"
I smiles, he understand . "Alright then,"
"I will pick you up around 9 pm," before he go ,he take my hand and kiss. I am kinda of embarrassing when he does that. Should he do that ? And I just let him doing it. Funny.
"Is that the Founder ?"my mama remark on me while I still stare at his back. I shock from day dreaming. "Yes,"
She smiles meaningful , like she can read me. Oh mama, I do really love you.

I drive my family to nearest Mazda Showroom at Hartamas. Mikhail search over catalogue through online and ask my papa and mama about it. "Hey sister, how much budget do you want to give me?"
"Well, can I ask you something?"
"Yes?"
"Do you take MARA loan?"
"No , what's wrong , Rene?"my papa ask. "No, I just ask because he have to pay the maintenance of the car by him self," I smiles, meanie. "What? Why ?"
"I am not gonna to provide you all things you know? You already grown up, you did not have to be like majesty ,"
"She's right, you should pay for the maintenance problem," my papa agree. Because my mama and papa did not provide anything allowance during I had Mini Cooper last time, all I paid with my work's allowance. Is sad right? But I manage to do some small business that time with my knowledge in Business in IT and manage to the top management. That is kind of achievement . Mikhail start to sulk. "So ,do you still want Mazda?"I ask . He grouch. "Alright then, I will do part time working and I will pay the maintanance ,"
"Ok, don't ignore on your CourseWork and Attendance ok? Because this Unikl only the university that have kind of system ,"
"Alright,"

We enter the showroom, and Mikhail over excited and look over the cars in the showroom, while my parents and I talking with one of the agent . I am quite worried about Mikhail, does he will be ok if he pay all those maintenances fee by himself? I need to put some of amount to save. Mikhail try over most of the cars . He drive very professional . I look on my watch and seeing is nearly 6 pm, at the same time Mikhail already choose what car he want. Is Mazda M5.
"Do you think he will be ok?"papa ask. "I am quite worried, Rene,"my mom add. I smiles, I know they worry about him still young having the high maintenance and still young to have this kind of car. "Is ok , mama, papa, I will guide him, and I will put something on the car," I already discuss with the agent about puting GPS in the car system and luckily the company provide for safety. "Put something?"my mom ask. "I put GPS in his car system. Papa smiles, love the idea . "That's our girl, brilliant as always,"
"Well, I am business in IT,"I said it with proudly tone. Mama and papa laugh . I don't like them to worry from far distance, is tiring to do.

Then I send over Mikhail back to MIAT's hostel, he will recieving his M5 by tomorrow once the GPS set up. Well he did not know about it. His bags taken out by papa . "Say sister, how if I could not pay?"
I grin, I know he will be say about it. I think and look at him. He already big and being handsome man, girls will be crazy about him and he will be someone's boyfriend . "If you can promise me not to bring this car to disaster places then I will consider about it,"
He rise his brow aside, "Disaster places?"
"Yes, for example clubbing,"
"I see, ok, I will,"he nod multiple times. "Alright then,"mama hug him and papa stretch his body before he hugs Mikhail. Reminds me few back later .

I drive back to Kuala Lumpur by the time 6pm. The road that time is like hell to send over my parents to homestay house beside of my apartment lot. "Do you have time tonight?"my mama ask. "I have meeting tonight , mama. What's wrong?"
"Oh really? Is nothing , it just missing to cook with you,"she murmur. That makes my heart feel guilty about her request. "When are you two back to New Zealand?"
"Day after tomorrow,"my papa add. "Ok, what about tomorrow?" I suggest to my mama. My papa look over his phone as his phone ringing. My mama smiles happily, "Alright, is anyone home?"
"Only Echa and Emily,"
"Ok, then I will cook with Emily and Echa then,"
I giggle , my mama really likes to cook, no wonder my papa fall into her cooks.
As I arrive to my apartment, I open the grill door and let my parents in , and for the next door is my apartment room. Emily open door and seeing her with apron. Mama over excited to see her while screaming her name happily. Emily laugh shy with the greetings. And Echa just woke up from her sleep, wearing her pink pyjama, seeing my mama . They hug and laugh together ,"The computer is alright right, Rene?"papa ask. I look at him and nod. "Yes its still ok, you can use,"he smiles and walk away. I walk into my room and get dress. It almost 8, another 45 minutes left. I rush to the toilet and get ready.

I nicely walk to Fird Grey's car at the lobby. I wearing red burgundy loose sweater with black leggings and high cut PU leather black boots. He smiles look at me and open the car door for me to enter. I thanked him right while taking my sit. He smiles and close the door carefully. He ran into the driver sit.
I look at him wearing black jacket without button on with grey T-shirt and dark blue jeans. "So , how's the ceremony?"he ask as he start his driving out my apartment's area. I smiles, "Quite nice,"
"How's my speech?"
I grin, "Don't you have the confidence?"
"I have but I don't know what the audience feel though"
I smiles. "Your speech is ok,"

So he bring me to nice pleasant place. It's name Frangipani Restaurant in Chagkit Bukit Bintang. The interior is quite nice and elegant . The dining room surrounds a reflecting black pool with white Raj-like columns and cream linen covered tables surrounding it. That the food far surpasses the décor seems almost impossible but it does �" the explosion of flavours in each dish makes for an almost out-of-this-world experience. Upstairs is a stylish gay-friendly bar. (take from  .We walk to take a sit which assists us to table. The waiter give two menus to us , and he review the list. "Do you plain water?" he ask.
"Yes, sir,"
"Ok, Serene do you like to have one?"
I blink my eyes multiple times because too focusing into the list. "Yes please, plain water please,"I answer, so he ordering two glass of plain water and his ordering Two Fresh Irish Oyster. And I order sauteed tiger prawns . I realize the food is all from France. I smiles, I love food from France, nice choose. 1 point for Fird Grey. Ok it sound like Harry Potter's story line.

As the food arrive, he start our conversation. "May I know why do you feel we are having relationship?"
I just swallow a small piece of shrimp and I look at him. "Because you being kind to me all this time,"
He chewing his oyster's meat while nodding. "Do you feel that way everytime a man offering you this kind?"
"Kind of,"
"Well that's too much expectations for you then,"
"Why?"
"Because, I observe the way we had our conversations last time , you seems too rush on this diamond to be yours, scared that someday it will steal from you am I right?"
I startled and think about it. "Serene, there is sometimes rushing is good, but too rush is totally a bad thing for you , not only you, for all women to get something what they want,"
I swallow my saliva, his words makes sense in me. Am I too rushing over things to be done ? If I get him , want I am gonna do with him? He has a point.  "How about you? Do you have experience in rushing things?"I ask. He smiles. "For me , I have been through with my business flow, for love life, is quite rare to through because I never been so serious about it,"
Never been so serious about it

He seems hiding t something inside those words which remind me about my past. "Yeah me too, I never been in serious way in my love life before,"
Fird Grey rise his eye brow ahead. "Do you reject them easily?"
Slowly he seems trying to open something from me, "Yes, I rejected them easily"
He smirks, "Maybe the reason you had ,same as mine as well,"he tell.  But when I think about overall, why when he came into my life, my heart slowly open , I still did not understand it clearly. Why was that ?

"That's why I gave two choices last time, given your time to choose,"he murmurs. I grouch while bite my fork after put a small piece of shrimp into my mouth. I think and chewing it. "Let me see about it," I tell him to give me some time to think. He smiles and nod. "Absolutely, in that case, can I invite you to outdoor activities next time?"
I blink my eyes multiple times , curious but something new for him to invite me to outdoor activities instead having dinner all the time. "Outdoor activities?"
He nod and drink up his water. "But you will know next time we meet ,not now"
"But don't this weekend, my parents is here so I need to spent with them ,"
"Sure, that's your priority not mine to charge on it," he said . Then we done with dish and the time is 9.45 , he call the waiter near by, "I have to go early because I need to the check list document for next meeting"he admit being early off. Very respect and knowing his job well need to be done . Maybe he have stuff to do this weekend. Why I feel kind of curious about his free time? That's girlish . Maybe I will find my answer for his question by this activities with him . Who knows I might stay and follow his order that forget this feeling I had for him. Sad but I want to know why he set up that kind of choice for me?


© 2015 SarahZain


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on February 26, 2015
Last Updated on February 26, 2015
Tags: romance, serious-romance, comedy, egoistic, arrogance, stubborn, malaysia, life


Author

SarahZain
SarahZain

Ampang, Malaysia



About
Young amature writer in English Genre. | Twenty-One| Lived in Malaysia | Love romance and comedy| Love Jazz, classical songs | more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by SarahZain


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by SarahZain


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by SarahZain