Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A Chapter by Shakita Slater

Every person has a spiritual yearning in their heart. It registers differently for everyone but every single person feels it. Some people experience this quiet yearning as a quest for adventure, a desire to be loved, a relentless drive for achievement, or an overwhelming sadness. This spiritual anguish is part of what it means to be human. I felt it as a feeling of depression, a sense of separation and a residual angst that could not find rest. Walking through life with the feeling of being a stranger in a strange land makes you thirst for the journey home. True home is not a physical place or even a group of people. Your true home is in the spirit. Find the path to the world within and discover the highest truth. There is a brightness in you that yearns to shine. The heart is the key to unlocking the star within you. If you are acting in love then all is in your favor. If you are acting out of love then even the most powerful person is weak and the brightest person is hollow. There is a quiet voice of wisdom that speaks to you from your heart center. Listen through the heart and that voice will call you to your spiritual home. It says, "I am here. I have always been with you. There is no place where I am not. There is no time when I am not." With faith follow the subtle glow that is the seed of your new dawn. Seek your home in the world within and it will be revealed.
There is a living knowledge that breathes and seeks healing. It is not a knowledge of logic or inference. It is alive, vibrant, pulsating with essence of life. The path to this seat of spiritual knowingness is unlike any other learning paradigm. Not by doing, not by thinking, but by faith alone will this light be revealed. 
The keys to this hidden wisdom are in the body. Through the corridors of the inner experience you will find just enough light to illuminate the path ahead. Look for the passage deeper down and follow the clues to this secret innermost realm. You will always have enough light to see at least the next step along the way. You may find that the answer is hidden in plain sight. Seek what you shall find. Find all that you seek within. Solve the riddle of self knowledge and recognize things for what they are. The heartbeat of the living knowledge is love. The answer is so simply self-evident that it eludes even the most wise. 
There is a source of inexhaustible energy within you. It is a power whose greatness and grandeur you can barely begin to fathom. When you recharge and restore yourself through deep inner connection you have the energy to accomplish 1000 things in a moment without feeling exhausted. All the energy you need to sustain you is available right now. The inner fire burns eternally. God's love is fierce and knows no bounds or favor. Don't overthink it. Don't over analyze. Experience the freedom of the moment. Set your mind free. Walk through your heart on the path of spiritual knowledge and let that be your nourishment.
What does it matter if you travel to the end of the world if you carry the seeds of bitterness and resentment in your heart? You cannot outrun yourself. You cannot hide from the truth that is self-evident. Be strong enough to break the chains that bind your heart. There is a reckoning that must take place. It is not for the world to decide your path. It is not for your mind to solve the riddle. It is only by surrender that you will finally be cleansed and set free. By definition reckoning means an estimation, judgement, valuation, or working out. You've got to bring out and work through everything that binds you if you want to be truly free. What secrets are held under lock and key that silently eat away at your heart and soul? What obstacles of the ego prevent you from opening your heart fully? How long must you wait before you are ready to see the truth written plain as day right before you? A power bigger than you can imagine seeks to unleash its greatness for you. A love unparalleled yearns to heal, nourish and protect you. A world of blessing and freedom belongs to you.
There is a timeless wisdom contained within you. There is an ancient space that holds the sands of time where the the holy wind blows as the breath of life. Enter the inner body and time stops and holds all futures and all pasts in the eternal present. Yoga is an awakening to the truth of who you really are. Once you touch that divine spark within yourself a powerful and life changing force takes over the direction of your life. Your world changes.
Drop your mind deeper down, orient your point of awareness to the seat of the sacred within yourself and experience a transcendent peace. There, at the center of your heart, is a guiding light that never fails, like a lighthouse unto the surrounding darkness. There is a clarity that that pierces the clouds of doubt, indecision, confusion, anxiety and anything that troubles you. Follow the delicate path of the inner body step by step. Don't rush. Don't force. No matter how many times you stumble you will always be forgiven and lifted up. There is nothing you can do to make yourself unworthy of the infinite love and light that is your spiritual inheritance.
Life is an epic battle for your soul. In each breath there is a choice between fear and faith. Fear is nothing but a bug that pales in comparison to the grace of faith. Choose love. Choose happiness based in the inner path of the spirit. Let grace be upon you and let faith be your most powerful weapon. 
As spiritual warriors you need not only zeal and strength, but wisdom and faith. Then grace will enter your heart and guide you to the victory you seek. There is no end to the greatness of spirit. The vastness of God's glory spans beyond the edges of the universe. Find a path to the inner realms and reveal the hidden treasure that awaits you there. Seek not only worldly riches but the true gem of spiritual fulfillment. Nothing in this world makes you whole. Only divine grace will keep your heart and mind at perfect peace. 


© 2017 Shakita Slater


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on September 17, 2017
Last Updated on September 17, 2017


Author

Shakita Slater
Shakita Slater

Arkham Asylum, GA



About
-Single Mother (w/personalities of Harley Quinn & Morticia Addams) -Writer/Poet -Coffee Addicted☕ -Vampira⚰🦇 -Blogger -Tomboy💪🏽 -Unicorn🦄 -Witchy Wom.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Shakita Slater


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Shakita Slater


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Shakita Slater