10:00am

10:00am

A Chapter by Faith
"

Still a little slow - but it get better!

"
10:00am

There was a ruckus from above. At first, I didn't know what it was. We have no windows. I don't even know what outside these walls look like. Soon Dr. Starken came down to talk to me. She told me that because I was being kept so secret, the civilians thought that the government had an alien. This was the first outside news I had heard in 12 years. I was looking at my cards from long ago, I got a letter from my mother and father. It said to describe what I saw around me in the journal. So here goes nothing.

I have dark hair and eyes. I sleep and live in a little white room. It is where I am right know. I have a white bed with white sheets. White walls, and a mini kitchen in the corner for me to make my food. There is a fridge that gets stocked in my sleep. People don't actually talk to me directly. They talk through a piece of glass high up on the walls. It's also where they conduct the experiments from. I never leave this room. It also has a treadmill for me to keep in shape. I have a white table, paper, and a pencil. That's all there is is. That's all I ever have seen. Dr. Starken promised that as soon as they fix me, she will take me to a park. My only concern is, how do you fix something, that's not broken.


© 2013 Faith


Author's Note

Faith
Still short!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on November 19, 2013
Last Updated on November 19, 2013


Author

Faith
Faith

About
I love animals and writing. Check out some of my stories!!! XD more..

Writing
Immortals Immortals

A Screenplay by Faith


Help! - Leo Help! - Leo

A Book by Faith


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Faith