Rejection

Rejection

A Poem by Kat

Tears drip on the keyboard
I stare at the screen
I knew this would happen
I never wanted you to know
You're still in love with her
and never can be with me
My heart ripped out
and torn to pieces
You will never love me 
The way you do to her
You told me to move on
but I can't from you
I close out of the window
and stare at the floor
He loves her
but never will me
Is all I can think

© 2011 Kat


Author's Note

Kat
OK this poem is about the guy I like and is in love with my best friend and he was on Facebook today and I said "Watsup?!" and he said "Minecraft" so I asked "again?!" and he said "Yep" and so I said "Ok ill just leave you alone then" and then he said this:
"okay, listen.youneed to calm down!i'm not interested in dating, you,im sorry, but you need to move on, and i want to still be your bff and not your boyfriend, because what if we brake up?well, we'll lose our friendship as well. plus i like someone else. im so sorry i shoulda told you this earlier."
so i said "DUDE I DONT WANNA DATE YOU im just saying hi but what ever" and he said "okay...ill belive that..."
I closed out of facebook after that and I was telling the truth I don't wanna date him..... I wanna marry him, but i shouldn't be saying this things at age 13 yes he knows I like him he found out at lunch because my friends kept giving him hints as to who liked him and he guessed me and they said he was right...... But he doesn't like me back.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Never lose yourself in the slightest way for a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship at this time, what's more important, my perspective and experience, is to find and love all parts of yourself before ever opening yourself up so deeply to another, avoid unnecessary pain and rejection. To stay sane through these tough years of your life in age you have to grasp onto a strong and sturdy identity ground. Don't give up on knowing that, keep reaching for the stars.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Most girls have this thing happen to them in their middle school and early high school years. Most people never find the person they are going to marry in middle / high school or even college. I was one of the lucky ones who met my fiance when I was 15. My older sister met her husband when she was 14 or so. My younger sister has only two boyfriends that lasted a week and my other sister dates but if things don't work out, she doesn't let it get to her. I know it hurts knowing someone you like doesn't like you back. I was really shy and that happened to me a lot when I was your age. But you have to keep in mind that just because one guy doesn't like you that way, it doesn't mean someone else doesn't feel that way about you. You may not even know it or even know they exist yet. If you go out looking for a "soul mate" of sorts, you're not going to find him. Fate has other plans in store, and you will meet "Mr. Right" when you least expect it. You may have already met him and it's just not the right time, yet. Just keep your head up and have fun with being young. You have friends who love you and that's all that matters.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Never lose yourself in the slightest way for a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship at this time, what's more important, my perspective and experience, is to find and love all parts of yourself before ever opening yourself up so deeply to another, avoid unnecessary pain and rejection. To stay sane through these tough years of your life in age you have to grasp onto a strong and sturdy identity ground. Don't give up on knowing that, keep reaching for the stars.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awww this is sooooooooooo sad! and it reminds me of something that happened with two of my friends, Victoria and Stephanie. Victoria was dating a guy named Ben. they went out for about 7 months. then Ben broke up with her and went out with Stephanie. then they went out for a few weeks and both Steph anf Tori were well... still friends. then Steph broke up with Ben and Victoria went out with Ben again a few weeks ago. they are still boyfriend and girlfriend. this poem really reminded me of that.

Posted 12 Years Ago


omg..... this is so close to describing a huge part of my life its almost scary...... wow..... you are my new favorite writer! the opening line struck me in the heart like a freakin butcher knife!! ouch!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is well said.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

430 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 20, 2011
Last Updated on May 20, 2011

Author

Kat
Kat

no, United Kingdom



About
I can't say much I only live for my friends I love Bring Me The Horizon Anything else? Just ask me... I'm not that interesting I honestly want to die more..

Writing
Tears? Tears?

A Poem by Kat


Abandonment Abandonment

A Poem by Kat



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Forgotten Forgotten

A Poem by Kat


Not until now Not until now

A Poem by Kat