Blood Blood Go Away!!

Blood Blood Go Away!!

A Chapter by Kat

A knife! I thought This may be the stupidest idea ever but its better than nothing. I picked it up and made the cut quick and easy. Hurry make up an excuse! 
"Alice sweety are you alright! There's blood all over the floor" Mom asked
"Yeah i accidentally fell and the knife cut me, But what were you even doing with a knife down here?" 
"Umm nothing but lets pick up this mess go grab a towel from the closet upstairs"
"Alright" I went upstairs down the hallway and to the closet. I grabbed my arm it hurt as if a thousand knives were going through it. GRAAHHH why'd i make it so deep. I opened the closet and grabbed a towel.. Well at least she was stupid enough to believe it. I headed back downstairs and stopped dead in my tracks. What the heck is she saying. I leaned in closer.
"Yeah...... Yeah we were close I thought she opened the closet but she accidentally cut herself.... Yeah.... Yeah.... Well don't worry shes gonna be gone in about a year. If she did see anything, We will kill anyone she comes in contact with such as her friend 
Lilly...... Yeah.... Yeah.... Yes sir... Okay Bye!" What!!! Oh no Lilly..
"Okay mom i got the towel!"
"Oh but what to do about your arm" She grabbed it "Its all bloody and looks as if it hurts super bad"
"Mom its nothing" I pulled away "Nothing a few band-aids can't fix"
"Alright Sweety" she bent down and stared wiping up the blood "Just tell me if you need anything" 
"Actually I was wondering if I could go to Lilly's" 
"Sure Sweety"
"Thanks" I grabbed my cell phone and texted her: Coming to your house :) See you there
A few minutes later I got a reply: Okay see you soon sis <3 :)
I put my phone away and started heading over. Only a year left... Its weird how in my dream the locket the date before the day i die... I rang the doorbell. 
"Hey Alice come one in!" Lilly said cheerfully
"Alright hey lets head up to your room" I said
"mmkay" when we entered her room pictures of me, her, and Reign covered the walls. She was really protective of her friends. She always has been. She says its what she lives for. "So whats up? Whats wrong?" She asked with a concerned look. Somehow she always knows when something is wrong.
"This is whats up!" I showed her my arm
"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!!!" She grabbed my arm "You told me you wouldn't cut anymore!!!"
"I had to this time otherwise i'd be dead"
"Wait.... What?! I'm confuzzeled" She gave me a weird look
"My mom murdered someone put the body in a closet and I just so happened to open the closet the body fell out she started coming down stairs. I shoved the body back in. There was blood all over the floor so I had to cut myself to make it look like I fell on a knife." 
"The closet she always told you not to go in"
"Yup"
"are you high by chance"
"No"
"Then I believe you. Your mom always creeped me out. She was always too nice and seemed like she was hiding something...... Plus your not going crazy.."
"How would you know?" I asked. Lilly gave me a look. "Oh wait.....  I forgot.... sorry......" 
"Yup" She said
"But what do I do??"
"Well don't piss her off that's for sure! But did you see anything else in the closet?" She asked
"Yup! Weapons on the top shelf, pictured of her killed victims, news paper articles, and a hit list with my name on it"
"Alright the b***h is dead. No one touches my friends"
"But wait no" I grabbed her arm stopping her.
"What do you mean no?!"
"Theres something else"
"What!! What is it!?"
"You know how I can't remember my childhood up till the point I moved here because i fell down the stairs?" I asked. Lilly sat back down.
"Yeah what about it?"
"I had a dream"
"And?!"
"It was about the past"
"What?!"
"In it i went to this tree house with this girl named Amanay and I told her I was moving and I gave her a locket with the date September 14th 2010 printed on it. I told her to open it on that date no earlier no later. Then she gave me this necklace" i took it off and handed it to Lilly. Lilly started examining it "She has the other half of it. But then I had to leave the tree house. She walked me back to my house and then left. When I got home I had to help Mom bury Dad because she killed him. Then the next day I was leaving in the car and Amanay started running after me and I started screaming her name. Mom told me to shut up but I didn't. So she hit me in the back of the head so hard that I passed out" 
Lilly looked at me "What if that is your past. I mean it would make sense you do have the necklace"
"And mom told me when I was younger i had a friend named Amanay and she gave me that" I took the necklace back and put it back on "The locket in the dream looked really familiar"
"It has to bee true then!"
"Maybe I don't know"
"Well then.." Everything grew silent for a minute "Hey you excited for school tomorrow?!"
"Yeah about that..."
"What?"
"I'm moving"
"aww....."
"But we'll keep in touch I promise! I swear!"
"Yeah I mean you do have my number.." Lilly turned away
"Lilly..." I looked at her closer "Wha- Why are you crying?!"
"You're my only friend that gets me..... I mean after what happened with...."
"Reign?..."
"Yeah I don't want you to do the same mistake"
"I won't"
"Promise?"
"Promise!"
"Okay.." We both looked at the wall as the memory came creeping back to us
"Reign..." I spoke softly


© 2011 Kat


Author's Note

Kat
haha Lilly and Reign act both a little like my friends ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

More.... need more.... few grammatical errors, but still... need more...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Haha this was cute! :) Wow, her mom is crazy.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Reign. What an interesting name. I think I like it. And I'm interested to know what it was that happened...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

388 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 10, 2011
Last Updated on July 10, 2011


Author

Kat
Kat

no, United Kingdom



About
I can't say much I only live for my friends I love Bring Me The Horizon Anything else? Just ask me... I'm not that interesting I honestly want to die more..

Writing
Tears? Tears?

A Poem by Kat


Abandonment Abandonment

A Poem by Kat