Daisy

Daisy

A Poem by Chase Dylan
"

...

"
Igniting the way a shade of light lights the face of lighter tidings, smaller whinings in the dark, stark fumblings in a park.
 Stop and start, lying still, her start and go heart rate accelerates drastically.
 A gel pill dated by a rascal hassles her tassels, has less than tables served for nickels earned, that rascal burned through all her coin; through all the voices in her head saying don't be turned away from graceful slathering.
 A tale of gathering woeful ailments abstractly, ad-lib crazy, exactly.
 Yes.
 No.
 Maybe...
 "Yes that a-way", says the master with tails wrapped around Daisy's deadly hide-a-way. 
Sapped faster of razed singularity, a depth of depravity wavers, savors the ingenious aroma of genius philosophy.
 Layered stones around Daisy's tighter place, stoned moanin' higher paced

© 2017 Chase Dylan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

My head is running around with this- the beat and musicality and flow of it has taken over my brain-Ha! Driving Miss Daisy to distraction with those "gel pills" until her tassles hassle-...Whaaaat?! I smell the genius aroma of ingenius philosophy" here for real..Excellent Wordage, imagery, all-"Yes, that a-way!" Exactly.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Chase Dylan

6 Years Ago

Ooohhh... You found Daisy... One of my more loved creations... She certainly has some tough times be.. read more



Reviews

Wow, you are really talented. Have a way with words that feels mystical. I really like your style. =)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Chase Dylan

7 Years Ago

Thanks, Ms. Sin, I appreciate the praise from such a gifted writer...
Sinbulvinter

7 Years Ago

No problem.
Thanks for calling me a gifted writer. haha.
Chase Dylan

7 Years Ago

Of course! Is my pleasure...
you are a genius,yes,no,maybe

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Chase Dylan

7 Years Ago

Haha, maybe, possibly, who knows... Thanks Man of Words...
 wordman

7 Years Ago

you are welcome !
Love the way you expressed this poem and played with the words;-]

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Chase Dylan

7 Years Ago

Thank you, WW, I am fond of playful expressionism...
Well, that was interesting; not entirely certain what to make of it. Now would probably be the time for me to note that I am not much on poetry, so do take my feedback with that in mind.
I would like to note that I found some of the wordplay rather enjoyable, while other sections I found to be intriguing in their description.

After some thought, the only real comment I have to make has to do with the first line. In it, you use the words "light", "lights", and "lighter" in fairly quick succession.

Before I finish, I must ask (to determine if I picked up on the correct thread): What was the subject of the poem?

That said, an interesting piece with some interesting word play.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JPDonelan

7 Years Ago

Leaving things open to interpretation is certainly not a bad thing. And no need to feel silly, I am .. read more
Chase Dylan

7 Years Ago

Hah, we shall just call this a a mutual muss-up of things... If you had any questions on any lines i.. read more
Chase Dylan

7 Years Ago

I will say, your story "Sin of Godrey", looks pretty dope... Will be getting to that when I have a c.. read more
Very interesting and cool poem!
There were some amazing fast paced parts such as
" A gel pill dated by a rascal hassles her tassels, has less than tables served for nickels earned, that rascal burned through all her coin"
I felt it was fast paced and really liked it :)


Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Chase Dylan

7 Years Ago

I actually did this a bit slower, but that part, yes... Was indeed fast paced... But I digress, true.. read more
Mr.Writer

7 Years Ago

No problem :)
"a depth of depravity wavers, savors the ingenious aroma of genius philosophy."

The best. I love the above mentioned line. This is like the positive negative fusion in daisy mind. Your words can do stand alone with rhythm and not in need of rhyming. You are indeed good Silente. Well done. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Chase Dylan

7 Years Ago

That is my favorite line, Miss. Voro! I am quite happy with your praise... Thank you muchly!
CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Oh, good to know :) . Hehe You are very much welcome.
When I read this I can feel the erosion of a soul. Standing at the crossroads of life. One of excess and indecision. Again, your work never fails to stir the mush.

"A gel pill dated by a rascal hassles her tassels"
That line is dope. Consistently slick and smooth work my friend.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Chase Dylan

7 Years Ago

Thanks, Duff, I thought said line was dope, as well...
duff

7 Years Ago

You're welcome. I definitely dig it!
I'm always transported, transpired, inspired, set a-fire! reading your stunning works. I'm not sure I follow the story, but the vitality, energy, is entirely compelling! I can't read without wanting to write! Isabella.

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Chase Dylan

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much, Isabella, I am glad you enjoyed it so much... I am set-a-fire myself from your .. read more
Isabella Ivy

7 Years Ago

Hello! So grand :) You were missed! I.I.

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1025 Views
28 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 6, 2017
Last Updated on March 8, 2017
Tags: Poetry

Author

Chase Dylan
Chase Dylan

Denver, CO



About
Words have me, but I never seem to have words. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..