Kiba's Team

Kiba's Team

A Chapter by Silvaeth
"

As Kiba takes Midori around the village they find the pair they were searching for, Kiba's three-man-team members.

"

Kiba and Midori walked together, Kiki and Akamaru running ahead playfully. "So what brought you all this way to Konoha? It's not like there's many villages nearby." Kiba asked curiously. Midori's pace slowed and she refused to look at him directly. "I don't know how I got here. I was getting home after a long day of errands and I guess work" she paused. Kiba's brightness seemed to fade. "When I got home, my parents were murdered. For some reason the shadowy figure who killed my parents just knocked me out instead of killing me too." Midori sighed.

Personally she would have preferred to die with her family. She was however getting used to saying this, but either way the memory of the figure still made her skin crawl. Kiba's eyes narrowed. "Do you know who it was?" he asked slowly. Midori shook her head. "You'll figure it out." Kiba assured her with a smile. "Ya know something, you sound a bit like Naruto. Over-confident." Midori laughed. "Hey! Don't put me on the same level as that idiot!" Kiba protested. Midori laughed even harder at this while trying not to fall backwards as she walked. "Idiot huh?" came an unfamiliar voice.

"Shino?" Kiba asked. A boy with a big gray jacket that reached to his knees, sunglasses and black shorts had turned the corner ahead of them. Midori gave the boy with untamed brown hair a funny look, she thought she could spot bugs crawling around his hands and face. While Midori pondered this another character peered around the corner shyly. "Um..hello Kiba. Wh..Who's that?" a short girl with solid white eyes, pale jacket and black capri's stepped out, pushing her forefingers together nervously.

"Well, this is Midori Hamatiko, shes new here. Midori, thats Hinata Hyuuga and this is Shino Aburame." Kiba introduced them. Midori stepped toward Shino. His the sun flashed over his glasses as he watched her. "Are those bugs?" she asked, pointing to small black shapes that ran across his hand. "Yes." Shino seemed surprised at her interest. "Thats awesome! So we have a puppy boy-" she turned her head to Kiba and winked at him with a teasing smirk "-and a bug boy!" Midori summarized cheerfully.

Shino gave Midori a dark look. Midori picked up his hand with her thumb and forefinger carefully. "Bugs are so creepy and crawly. I used to catch'em all the time when I was little." Midori let a bug crawl onto her finger. "So can you, like, talk to them and everything?!" she asked curiously. "Uh, yeah." Shino mumbled back. She played with the bug on her finger, then put it back on his hand.

There was some barking coming from Akamaru and Kiki. Midori picked her puppy up "This is Kiki by the way" she introduced the pup. Shino only appeared to smirk behind his jacket. Hinata was especially quiet. Midori turned her attention on the girl. "So are you Neji's relative?" she asked. "Um..yes, hes my cousin." Hinata replied timidly. Kiba stepped up beside Midori. "Well see ya guys later. If we don't get moving we might not be able to catch everyone." He pointed out. So they said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.



© 2009 Silvaeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on May 29, 2009
Last Updated on May 29, 2009


Author

Silvaeth
Silvaeth

Canada



About
My name is Jess and I can be a very random person. There is no particular basis to what I write or what I do. I love to write stories, watch Anime, read Manga, and play the online game Mabinogi. I als.. more..

Writing
Characters Characters

A Book by Silvaeth


Midori Hamatiko Midori Hamatiko

A Chapter by Silvaeth


Kimiko Manami Kimiko Manami

A Chapter by Silvaeth