Sparks Fly

Sparks Fly

A Chapter by Silvaeth
"

Sparks fly alright, but not in a good way. An immediate wall is formed between Midori and a female genin and Kiba is surprised by the sudden change of mood.

"

Kiba and Midori walked down the street lined with restaurants and stores on both sides. "Ya know something Midori? Your weird." Kiba said thoughtfully. Midori stared at the ground in front of her. Kiba looked at Midori. "Not that that's a bad thing." he said rather nervously. "How so?" she asked, not meeting his gaze. "Uh, well for starts, you said you think bugs are 'awesome'" he pointed out cautiously. "Your just...different is all." Kiba said defensively.

 

Midori was quiet. An awkward silence lingered over them. Then she broke it "I don't know, I like being different. Your different too so you can't talk." Midori looked at him without moving her head with a side smirk. She paused briefly "...dog-boy." she said. She suddenly turned to him to poke a red mark on his cheek with her index finger. Kiba smiled and hit her hand away.

 

"Oh, hey its Shikamaru's team." he looked distractedly at a store window. Midori followed his gaze through the window. There was an older person that appeared to be the sensei with a chubby boy sitting beside him stuffing his face. Across the table sat a long-haired blond girl with a high ponytail, she looked very irritated, and beside her sat a boy with a bored look dressed in green and brown.


Kiba led Midori into the restaurant and to the table the team sat at. They looked up "Hey guys." Kiba greeted with a wave of his hand. "...hey" the bored boy mumbled uninterestedly. "Oh, hey Kiba!" the girl greeted. "And who's this Kiba?" the sensei asked, nodding to Midori. "This is Midori Hamatiko. She's new here." Kiba introduced her. "I'm Asuma. This is Choji." the sensei nodded to the boy still stuffing his face.

 

"I'm Ino! And this is Shikamaru." Ino looked at Shikamaru, he just muttered under his breath. Midori's face was emotionless "Hey" she murmured. "Hey, what's up with you?" Ino looked at Midori like she was some sort of idiot. Midori glared at Ino, there was something she just didn't like about this girl.


"Nothing." she said coldly. "Troublesome girls." she heard Shikamaru mutter in irritation. It was quiet, except for the sound of Choji's munching away. "Well, we'll be going now." Kiba said and he took Midori with him. They left hastily, when they got outside Kiba turned to Midori. "What's with the sudden attitude?" Kiba asked, clearly not happy with her.

 

Midori looked him in the eyes steadily. "I don't like girls who look down on others as if they were better." she growled and pushed Kiba out of the way. She picked up Kiki who had stayed behind her when they had gone into the restaurant. "I'll see you tomorrow." she hissed and walked away. Kiba watched her go, stunned by her reaction.



© 2009 Silvaeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it so far! Geez, you work so fast! I wish I could work that fast! Great job by the way! It's awesome!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like it alot... there are conflicts brought out and you describe the action very well

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 29, 2009
Last Updated on May 29, 2009


Author

Silvaeth
Silvaeth

Canada



About
My name is Jess and I can be a very random person. There is no particular basis to what I write or what I do. I love to write stories, watch Anime, read Manga, and play the online game Mabinogi. I als.. more..

Writing
Characters Characters

A Book by Silvaeth


Midori Hamatiko Midori Hamatiko

A Chapter by Silvaeth


Kimiko Manami Kimiko Manami

A Chapter by Silvaeth



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..