Right and Wrong

Right and Wrong

A Chapter by Brian
"

Does Right and Wrong really exist?

"
Right and Wrong
  Does right and wrong really exist, or is it something that we need and want to have? Is one's actions right, and wrong at the same time? You can help one person while hurting another person consciously or unconsciously. You can lay off one man, which would hurt his family financially, but help another man, who will benefit from that lay off, and he is able to contribute to his family. So was the employers actions right or wrong, moral or immoral, ethical, or unethical? I don't think we will never know because we all don't believe in the same beliefs. We all have different definitions of right and wrong, because we were brought up in different families, with different ideals, and different social situations. No two persons are the same, they can be 99.9% comparable, but never 100% the same. The same goes with the vision of right and wrong, we all believe in something different regarding to right and wrong. So the question again, what is right, and what is wrong?


© 2010 Brian


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

liked this a lot

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Added on November 5, 2010
Last Updated on November 5, 2010


Author

Brian
Brian

Bowling Green, KY



About
Im currently a student in college, majoring in biology. I love to write, but i can only write when i have the inspiration to do so. And i just tell people how i feel even when they dont want to hear i.. more..

Writing
Toleration Toleration

A Poem by Brian


Be Who You Are Be Who You Are

A Poem by Brian