Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 8 in "Forbidden Love."

"

I loved how the sword made a whooshing sound as it slashed through air. The katana moved just as fast as I did as I made invisible lunges and cuts. The wall mirror across from me caught my eye. I walked up to the mirror and stared at my reflection. I wonder if Christian is watching over me. You can’t do this alone! Warned a voice in my head which I guessed was my conscious. I knew it was right. No matter how strong I was I couldn’t fight this alone.

XXXXXXXXXXX

“Please! Don’t kill me I’ll tell you anything you want.” begged the pathetic boy.

“Sparrow really should choose better friends.” I growled in his face. He struggled and tried to pry my fingers off of his scrawny neck. I squeezed down harder crushing his windpipe and he stopped.

“Please I’ll tell you anything,” he croaked, “just spare me oh great hunter.” I smiled, this poor sap probably no older than me and here he was begging for mercy. I flung the leech as hard as I could against the wall and with one swift movement I pulled out my sword and slashed right through his neck. His eyes were bugged eyed as his head tumbled down his chest and onto the floor. “Oops.”

XXXXXXXXXXX

 

As I reached Marik’s porch something in my stomach felt wrong. The sun was shining as it beat down on me cooking me in my leather jacket black tight and high heel boots. I knocked on the door and called out “Marik its Sparrow we need to talk.” Nothing. Just as I was about to grab the doorknob a familiar scent filled my nose. Oh no. I pulled out my concealed bloody rose took a step back and kicked the door in. The scent of blood and a rotting corpse reeked through the house.

I slowly made my way through the house feeling like Callie Ducane from CSI Miami. When I walked into Marik’s dining room the stench hit me full force. I turned and saw Marik’s head about a foot away from his body. His eyes were staring up at nothing. His skin was a dark gray and wrinkled. I dropped to my knees and bit my lip tasting blood. I punched the ground and felt tears well up in my eyes. Marik was dead because of me. I crawled over to his head and closed his eyes. “Damn it!” I growled. “I will avenge you Marik,” I roared. “I swear!”

I watched her as she mourned over the pathetic boy’s body. If only she knew he was willing to sell her out to save his own life. Poor clueless little bird.  I watched her as she cursed me and said she would avenge his life. That brought a smile to my face. I cleaned his blood of my blade and slid it back into my hostler that rested on my hip. “Next time it’ll be your head on the chopping block, Sparrow.”



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Enjoy blah blah blah

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg this is soooooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


That's so sad. But he was going to sell her out anyway. I can't wait until these two come face to face. I love this

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 24, 2011
Last Updated on April 24, 2011
Tags: Love, Vampire, Fiction


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER