Chapter 19

Chapter 19

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 19 of "Forbidden Love."

"

There’s blood, life flowing back into my body. I feel strength come back into me. My wounds begin to heal. But this isn’t a normal feeding for me. It’s different. More than what I had ever experienced. Not only was the blood reviving me but it was setting me on fire. I felt like fireworks were exploding within me. And the TASTE, oh the taste! It was indescribable as it rushed over my tongue. But the blood seemed…similar along with this incredible feeling. I opened my eyes and saw…someone kneeling over me. His eyes were closed almost as if he was sleeping. QUIL?!? I released his wrist and the trance was broken. Quil’s eyes snapped open.

     “Sparrow! Thank God!” he took me into his arms and hugged me tightly. I was limp, my mind not registering what was happening. He pulled away and smiled.

     “Why did you do it Quil,” I asked, “why would you go so far for me?”

     “Because I…” he stopped and he looked reluctant to give me an answer, “because I…love you.”

     “You love me?” I asked bewildered.

     “Yes.” I thought maybe he had lost his mind but he looked so serious. He loves me. I felt as though my eyes had truly opened because…at that moment I was SEEING Quil for the first time. His messy hair that desperately was screaming for a comb. His stunning blue wolf like eyes covered slightly covered by his bangs. His lips that never seemed to smile, until now. His perfectly sculpted upper body. His chest that I wanted to place my hand over and just let my fingers dance over his skin. Quil is extremely attractive there was no doubt in my mind about that. And I can’t help but feel something for him. Whether its love or lust it’s still something too strong for either of us to ignore.



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Sorry it took me so long to post but i just finished another one of my other books (applause) and now I'm working on this one again. ENJOY!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

*CLAPS LOUDLY* *5 SECOND DANCE PARTY~* YAY YOU POSTED MORE!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 31, 2012
Last Updated on January 31, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER