Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 22 of "Forbidden Love."

"

Our first stop was at a local Hess to tank up while I grabbed any foods and drinks I could find. From “Cheddar Fries” to mini Oreo’s to gummy worms. (Yes I have a sweet tooth and yes vampires can have a sweet tooth.) I also bought a lot of soda and energy drinks-mostly for Quil-to stay awake.

          When I went up to the cashier carrying four full baskets without straining or breaking a sweat the guy behind the counter blinked as though trying to get something out of his eyes. I’m not very good at hiding my vampire traits like my strength. Plus if I was him and I saw a 18 year old 100 pound girl carrying 20 pounds of food I would think I was hallucinating too.

          I gave him a fifty and grew impatient as he bagged everything SO slowly.

          “Have a nice day.” He said in a no doubt practiced customer service. I mumbled “thank you” and walked out. Quil sat in the driver’s seat of the old mustang looking quite happy with the selection of our first getaway car. I threw the “groceries” in the back and pulled out the gummy worms.  I sat in the passenger’s seat, yanked open the bag and popped a red and yellow one into my mouth. Letting my teeth squish the worm running a sweet taste over my tongue. I noticed we were still sitting in the parking lot. I looked over at Quil and saw him staring at me and the gummy worm halfway to my mouth with one eyebrow raised.

          “What?”

          “Gummy worms, really?” he laughed.

          “I have a sweet tooth okay and they’re awesome so shut up!” I pouted only making him laugh harder. “Just start the car.” He did and I continued too much on my gummy deliciousness in silence.

      They took off from the gas station. My prey. The girl in the passenger’s seat and him in the driver’s seat.

“I’ve finally found you.”


© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
A new threat has entered the game

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

xDDDDDDDDD GUMMY WORMS
and OMGOMGOMGOMG WHO IS THE GUY AT THE END!!! I NEED MORE!!!! *explodes*

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 1, 2012
Last Updated on February 1, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER