Poodlesword

Poodlesword

A Chapter by Star Catcher
"

This is completely the writing of my friend. My f*****g awesome friend. XD

"

"That was some sweet work with the rift." Glide grinned, nudging Icarcti. "Nicely done."

Icarcti laughed, shaking his head. "It was easy."

"Still it was-"

Glide was cut off as the door opened, Micah stepping in, a sword in his paws. "Hey, pinky, check out what I found."

The Varixian snatched the sword from Micah's paws, turning to Icarcti. "So, what do you think, man? Antelope? Giraffe? Donkey?"

Icarcti grinned. "Poodle."

"Poodle?" Glide repeated.

Icarcti nodded. "Poodle."

"... Poodles are hard, man." Glide replied.

"Just do it." Icarcti muttered.

"Alright..." Glide said, rolling his eyes and starting to twist and bend the sword, not unlike a clown with a balloon. After a few moments, he held it up, the blade in the shape of a poodle.

Micah blinked. "... Dude. That is a sweet-a*s poodle. Give it here, I wanna use a poodlesword."

"F**k no. Get out." Glide replied, tossing the sword aside.

"Tch. Fine. A*****e." Micah scowled, leaving the room, slamming the door behind him.

Glide smirked. "That guy's a frickin' nutjob."

"So are you." Icarcti said. "And before you threaten to give me a spanking, I never said that was a bad thing."

"... I'm still gonna spank you for that." Glide responded. "After this whole thing is over."

Icarcti grinned. "I look forward to it."



© 2009 Star Catcher


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on September 9, 2009


Author

Star Catcher
Star Catcher

CT



About
I write. I enjoy it. I have so many ideas just waiting to be formed and organized. Some day, you will see a book with my name on it. more..

Writing
The New Girl The New Girl

A Chapter by Star Catcher