Chapter 5-Bob

Chapter 5-Bob

A Chapter by Ellay

I can’t believe it..

I knew Kevin’s dad was an old geezer! If he knew the creator, then he must be ancient, since the watch and it’s contents look pretty old.

Anyway, walking down this hallway, though, really put a pain in my chest. Like literally, I guess walking hurts me now. I dont know why, but it started ever since I lost that watch.

I didn't mention that? Woops! Yeah, I lost the watch. I dont know where, but I just cant find it. Anyways, we started walking down the stairs to their kitchen. Kevins dad, I don't know what his name is but, opened the basement door to his house and started walking down the stairs.

Ugh, more stairs!!!

“We’re almost there.” said Kevin’s father, “Just a little further. We need to talk, and it needs to be private. We don't need any spies finding out where the Pearls of Petronius are.”

“Who’s Petronius?” I asked.

“You’ll find out soon enough. Now, where did I put that key?” Key? What key?

He started to search for a key, and after twenty minutes, he finally found it. Geez, this guy is slow. He put the key into a door that had no key hole. What the fudge balls?! How is that even possible!

“How in the world is that possible.” said Pepe, using his smarty-pants knowledge, “There is no key hole, therefore the door cannot possibly be opened. Simple logistics.” Of course he would say that. He’s Pepe.

“You’ll find out soon enough. Now, please stop asking questions, I need to find the light switch.”Isn't that always the problem. You go down into a dark room, and you can't find the light switch. Life.

“Ah, here it is.” He turned on the lights and I almost laughed my a*s off! The fricken room was empty, except for a table and some chairs! So much for that whole dramatic thing with the keyhole and all. Some people just build people up, and then let them down. Curse you!

“Now, sit down here. We need to discuss the matters at hand.” he said, taking one of the chairs. “Now, where did you find the pearls. This may seem stupid, but it is vital. I also need to know who touched it first.”

“I touched it first.” I said weakly, “I found it under a tree at school. Don't know what it was doing there, but it caught my attention.”

“Robert...okay so....”

Pepe butted in, “Wait, hold on for a second. Bob are you okay. You don't sound well.” Wait, what is he talking about. I feel.....I don't know. I can't really feel anything. My chest feels really weird........and I suddenly couldn't see anything. My arms went numb, and so did my face.

“Bob?! Whats wrong? Speak to me man.” Pepe shook me. Why would he do that? Can't he see that I’m....I don't know what I’m doing. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe.

Then everything went black.



© 2015 Ellay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on July 6, 2015
Last Updated on July 6, 2015


Author

Ellay
Ellay

NY



About
I'm a young human interested in writing, not as a career, but as a hobby This is a little bit about me I'm now a senior in high school, after having started this account when I was a sophomore. Sc.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ellay