Prophecy

Prophecy

A Chapter by Ivana~

"No. Stop! I have my rights! I don't want to go back in there ! You can't make me!" I yelled at the three goblin witches. They had tied me up for the 13th time so far in my dreams. Kicking me, and pushing me towards the dark grim castle which I have come to so many times, I can now call it my home. I had just turned 16, and this was my welcoming party. I had fallen asleep that night, still in my dress. A pink dress, similar to Cinderella's dress. Tightly fitted corset, which extended into a nice slightly poof-y, but very sparkly dress. Sadly, the instant I had entered my dress had changed color. It was now black, and was cut half way, no sparkles, and no poof. Just a beautifully slimmed down black dress. It was one shouldered,and on the trim had diamond jewels which went from my chest, around my waist, stopping just as the dress hugged my waist, touching my hip only slightly. My shoes, had been lost, behind the gate. Never to be found again. Though across the gate, my shoes kept the white color it was. Not being poisoned by the air I had to breath on the other side, which slowly drove me more and more mad the more I visited this crummy world from when I was 14. 
 "Oh quit yelling. Its not like, that prince of your's is going to be able to save ya" The uglier of the three goblin's yelled out. Her name was Origna. The eldest, the middle was named Ulinia, and the youngest was named Yalenie. Together they made the word "You" I have yet to understand why they do, but what I do understand is that these wart faced, smelly, green, oozing eye'd woman,if you can even call them woman, where the one's forcing me into my dreams. They were right though, my prince couldn't save me, for he still lay handsomely quiet under the big tree behind the gate. I could only smile and keep my faith in him, hoping for him to awake and join me here soon. But each time he does, he just uses the catapult behind the gate and hits the castle with it. For we are both locked, stuck on each others sides. The princess locked in the castle, waiting for her fine knight to come rescue her.  
"Get in there you b***h." Origna spoke as she threw me inside of the castle. I can safely say that she is the cruelest of the three sisters. Here we are again. The castle looks more awful than yesterday, but then again, it never looked good in the first place. To the right of me, lay a fire place, and elegantly gothic chairs. The windows were covered in a dark crimson curtain, except for one, which lay in front of the crooked black stair case. I looked down at my feet, the carpet, was a blood stained red and black narrow carpet, which lead from a room on the left of me, which I was never allowed to see, and then going all the way up the stairs, to the room in which I lay prisoner in. As I slowly began to walk up the stairs, I noticed a familiar sound of wings. The owl, he had come once again. He sat quiet on his pillar. It matched the color of his wings so I always assumed he was just a statue. 
As I walked to the room in which I stay locked inside. I noticed something emitting from the room. As if another person. Was it my knight? Hath he finally come rescue me? 
"Alright get in there and stay quiet!" They all threw me inside , Yalenie, took out a giant sharp knife, along her face grew a sinister smile. "Y-Yalenie? What are you doing?!?!" I screamed, she then cut off the ropes, in one swift motion. In the process she slid it against my arm just slightly. They then locked the door, slamming it in my face. I was alone. In the middle of a room which only held a wardrobe, a box, and a bed. I stood up, walking over to the window, to see my knight on the other side of the gate. "I'll get us out of this hell my love.." I spoke to my self as I put my hand over my heart, clenching my dress tightly. I had always been the one looking to him for help, he was always rescuing me, well, now...this was my turn. At that moment, a bright golden light began to emit from the box. "w-what?.." I stepped slowly towards it. One foot at a time, tiny quiet creaks in the floor. I could feel the weight of gravity literally on my shoulders, as getting closer made me want to fall down. It forced me to my knees. At that, I opened the box, slowly a giant stone, which looked almost like a tombstone rises from the box. 
"The two that lie dormant in a world not of their own, chose's a path that is rare and unknown. Bringing together the elements of love and war. To save our world their compassion and love cannot go sore. This is not a path to go alone.For their destiny is already written in stone. "  
After the stone spoke, it went back to the box, and sealed itself up once more. I can't help get the feeling the stone was talking about himself and I. This is our destiny?...Is this our prophecy?...


© 2014 Ivana~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice to see you back, your writing is as good as ever. Very interesting beginning.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ivana~

10 Years Ago

Awww thanks! Also, thank you, I know its been way to long! I'm a tiny bit rusty, but thank you, I'm .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 11, 2014
Last Updated on February 1, 2014


Author

Ivana~
Ivana~

About
~Welcome to my account. ~The flower who married my brother the traitor. The Princess of Fantasy. Simply Seventeen. ~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Enter the world of Dreams. more..

Writing
Goodbye. Goodbye.

A Poem by Ivana~