Start

Start

A Chapter by Ivana~

"This is..our prophecy?..." I then jolted awake, my blankets were on the floor, scattered into a marshmallow white mess on the floor. The glass of water that I normally lay on the desk beside me was no longer full. Sweat slid down my forehead, and the back of my neck. I looked around confused, but not completely, just a bit. My breathing had increased so much , that the necklace that lay around my neck, began to bounce only slightly up and down, off my chest. I quickly turned to my desk to see the time. 4:00 AM. As I turned back I rested my head into my hands, Sighing with slight frustration. I swung my legs off my bed, crisscrossing my hands to my waist, the trim of my shirt, and slowly pulling up. As I pulled of my shirt, I felt an out of no where, sharp stinging pain burst through my back. It was hard enough that I felt blood slide down my back. I groaned, having to hold in a scream eager to be released, since the rest of my family was asleep. I turned to my light and there he was. The tall 10 foot dark demon. It looked as if it had two rows of mouths , or perhaps  just 4 set's of teeth and one mouth. It's claws and arms were 1 inch from touching the ground. It was skinny, but its head was huge. I couldn't tell if it had fur on its body or not. It starred at me, locking me in palatalization because of the fear that now run through my veins. 

"So you are the one they call the seeing eye. tsk. I suppose I should have known it would be you." It spoke to me in a deep rumbling voice. His voice wasn't demonic, it spoke in American English. He gave a long bored sigh, turning his head around the room  to see it. This was so intense that I didn't even remember the pain on my back. He quickly moved his eyes sharply to me, as if staring down into my soul. I sucked up my fear, taking in a deep breath and took a steady step forward. "Seeing eye? You must have the wrong person."  I said sternly. He starred at me, and I gave back the fearless scary stare. This went on for a few seconds, before he rolled his eyes, sighing heavily as if someone had just worked his last nerve. "You are the seeing eye. The one that see's Equious at night. Along with that other one, he too, is called the seeing eye. "  He then stood up completely, moving his hand down to grab me. He was moving quite slow, as if almost out of laziness. Using my natural quick reflex's I jolted back, looking up at him with a fire in my eyes. "You will not touch me, until you explain this to me. " He seemed to have given up, he moved his hand away after having paused for a slight moment. He then turned his back towards me, looking up at the sky.
"I will show you..."

He had taken me to an empty fog like area. There was no up, down, east, west, south, or north. Just emptiness. "You and Taig, are the eyes of this world. You each see it through a different eye. Together you make a pair."  He said as he walked up to a giant sign, it was worn down, and said Welcome to the forgotten kingdom, Equious I then turned my attention back to the giant demon. "Different..eyes?..What do you mean we see this place through a different eye?.. Is there something he can see that I can't?" My tone began to raise, the more confused,yet intrigued I became. The demon nodded. Walking past the sign, they slowly walked up a trail, "You are considered the light. He is the dark. Think of yin and yang." He added, as they continued to walk ,feeling a bit conscious about talking to a 10 foot demon, I decided to think and look for a way out. "How does Yin and Yang have anything to do with this situation?" I spoke a bit frustrated. That is when we came up to a gate, the iron gate with two crows on both sides. Except this time, the rolls were switched, I was on Taig's side. "Unlike Taig, you an speak to us. You can hear us. He can only see. You are considered the light, because of the fact you can help him, together, with his dark power, you can become unstoppable. Which is why I am here. Guardian of all things evil" He put his hand to the lock, sliding his nail through the gate, it creaked open. "How come you are talking to me if I am the light. Why don't you attempt to talk to him?"

Sadly at that point, I assume he simply began to get even more frustrated with me, because he ignored me until we approached  the castle. This time, Taig was in my position. How is that Taig could be dark. To me at the time, He was the nicest's most giving person I had ever met. He always will be, but was there a side to him, he wouldn't show me. Was there a darkness that lay  inside of him? These were the type of question's I needed to be asking, but I felt like if I asked the demon, I would be unsatisfied. So with that, I made a promise that I would ask him myself, when I felt the time was right. 

"You are light, because you shine when you are with him. You are your best when surrounded by darkness. If you wish to know more, watch over him in this form. You will see for yourself, how important it is that you stay the light in his eyes." At that moment, the demon disappeared. Here I stood in the front entrance of the castle. Here I stood in Equious, with numerous amounts of questions, and only one guy to ask them to. 
Here's a start. 


© 2014 Ivana~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm glad that you're writing a novel. This part is just as strong as the last part. Very well written and very enjoyable. Can't wait to see what's next!

Posted 10 Years Ago


i read prophecy and This, This is a great story and I am really liking the setup. Excellent work

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ivana~

10 Years Ago

:D Thank you so much! There will be more to come.

Enjoy~

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 13, 2014


Author

Ivana~
Ivana~

About
~Welcome to my account. ~The flower who married my brother the traitor. The Princess of Fantasy. Simply Seventeen. ~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Enter the world of Dreams. more..

Writing
Goodbye. Goodbye.

A Poem by Ivana~





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114