Story Two: Futami Mei's Resolve

Story Two: Futami Mei's Resolve

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Time Forest: Futami Mei's Resolve

When I was a kid, I was reading a book containing many kinds of Magic Spell outside since the sun is really bright today and the amount of clouds in the sky is not that much. I was enjoying reading by myself and suddenly, a cat bit the Magic Spell Book I was reading and the cat took it to the forest. That Magic Spell Book was something I could afford once in many months because it took me 8 months of saving up my allowance to be able to afford the book so I followed the cat but I lost track of the cat. I searched for the cat aimlessly and I was about to think that to ask my mom for help but I heard someone deeper in the forest.
Is someone there?」 I called out to whoever the person is with the hope that he or she will help me look for my book. 
There is someone here!」 Someone replied to me. 
Where are you!?」 I asked the person who replied to me. The person didn't reply to me and after a short wait, 
I am here」 The person who replied to showed up from behind the tree to my left. It was a boy probably the same age as me, the first thing I noticed from the boy was his super bright and nice smile. His smile was warm and calming to see, just by seeing his smile made me fall in love with him. I met my first love back then. The boy's name is Kurogane Kuroha, he is a really nice boy and he helped me find my book. It took us a while to be able to find it but we did find it, it was on a tree branch.

Since it took us a while to be able to find my book so the moemnt we found the book, I know that I have to go back home but I still wanted to play with Kuro. His mom, Yuiko-chan picked us up and I discovered that Kuro lives near my house. We played everyday, I enjoyed being with Kuro and seeing his smile was the thing that kept me happy, I can't imagine living my life without Kuro. All I could see was sadness and loneliness. I thought that the day me and Kuro will be separated will never come but reality always gives unexpected things.........The day Kuro and I gets separated came, I had to attend Higashi Riyuu Academy. I couldn't even say goodbye to him properly. 

The summer of my third year in Higashi Riyuu Academy, I got to meet Kuro again because Yuiko-chan invited my mom to go to camping. Hearing that made me really happy but I didn't expected that it will be the day that will change my days. The day that I witnessed a horrible scene......

The scene I witnessed was surely horrible but the thing I couldn't bear to see was it ruined my friend's life. The colorful aura I always saw around him that made everyone smile even in the saddest day, it disappeared. In just one tragic night, in just 5 minutes. The thing that made my friend happy was lost and it destroyed his colorful life and exchanged it with gray one. 

After that day, I was determined that I will be the one to support him. I decided that I will be the one who will make him smile and laugh again.

The time Forest: Futami Mei's Resolve


© 2014 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
IF ~ The Time Forest 2 ~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Rather than using 'today' you should have used 'that day' cause you are speaking in the past memory, so past tense. On first paragraph, first sentence.

You misspell 'moment' first sentence, second paragraph

And I feel like most of your heroines meet kuroha when he was a kid. Well I'm not really sure though.



Posted 9 Years Ago


❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

9 Years Ago

I will edit them tomorrow, I knew there was some present stuff there since I wrote the writing as a .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Added on December 5, 2014
Last Updated on December 5, 2014


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing