Story Eleven: A Princess's Revelation

Story Eleven: A Princess's Revelation

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
"

Waiting for a Prince that will never come.

"
A Princess's Revelation 
A Lady wearing a blue long skirt and Y shirt sat down on her chair. Her white ponytailed hair glimmered as the moonlight shone upon it. Her ocean blue eyes let out a scary glow as she stared at the man in front of her. The man was wearing a black hoodie, a jacket with high collar underneath the hoodie and a white teeshirt. His light green eyes with a shade of blue looked bored as he waited for the lady to tell him why she summoned him. 
Assassin, I got a job for you」Said the lady, 
No
You have no choice, Assassin
Okay what is it?」Assassin immediately gave up. 
You know the Princess right?
That arrogant princess who slapped me the moment she saw me?
Yes, yes, her」The lady laughed. 
You want me to kill her? I'll be happy to do it」A rare smile appeared on Assassin's face. 
No. I want you to watch over her tonight. She seems to be excited to see her Prince who was away for a long time. They are holding up a ball starting a few minutes from now.」The lady looked at the clock and saw that the time was 7:34. 
Okay. Okay. It's not like I have a choice. Where is this Princess?
Here is the address, though you may be able to see where it is since it's a flashy party」The lady pointed out the window on her left. Fireworks flew up in the air and exploded into beautiful colors and also made a really loud sound. 
I'll be going then」Assassin disappeared into the thin air. 
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

A brightly lit mansion almost blinded Assassin the moment he landed on a tree branch overlooking the mansion. Discreetly, Assassin searched for Princess. After a while of looking, Assassin saw Princess wearing a sparkly and frilly pink dress. Compared to the ladies around her, Princess outshined them all. Just like what the Lady said, Princess seemed to be waiting for her Prince. Princess declined all the offers from the men around her, she thinks only of her Prince.
Now that I get to see her, she does have a girly heart. She looks really happy waiting for her Prince」Assassin took out a bag of potato chips and ate it while he watched Princess wait for her Prince. Hours passed, Assassin ate ten bag of chips but the Prince still didn't appeared. When the clock reached 12:00, all of the people had left except for Princess. The light were already off, the doors were already closed and the fireworks that they kept going for a long time already stopped. Princess sat down on the floor and leaned on the wall. She flashed the flashlight she was holding, turning it on and off over and over. 
Princess's Prince didn't come. What happened to him, Princess kept repeating the same question to her head. Suddenly, she heard someone moan from the hallway upstairs. Princess followed where it was coming from and found that it was coming from a room at the end of the hallway. The door was slightly open letting out a fine line of light in the dark. When Princess took a peak in the room, she saw her long awaited Prince on a bed with another woman. Princess was shocked when she saw the scene in the room. She couldn't do a thing, she couldn't even get mad. Sadness filled her heart and her face which was filled with happiness a few minutes ago had disappeared.
Upon seeing the scene in the room, Princess went back to the ball room and sat down on the same spot she was sitting on before she walked the hallway. Her straight golden hair which sparkled along her dress had lost its sparkle. Her emerald green eyes also lost it shine making it look like she lost her soul. Princess kept on flashing the flashlight she has making a momentary circle of light on the wall across her. 
I've seen many trashy men in my profession but that retard gets the award」Assassin, who was watching everything from a tree branch remembered every evil person he had assassinated. He took out a weapon from the pocket of his hoodie. He pulled out what seemed to be a sword hilt, the blade wasn't there. When he squeezed the shaft of the hilt firmly, a blade emerged from the hilt. 
I got some optonal things do I. Ooh, I love optional killings」Assassin teleported to the balcony of the Prince's room. Assassin was visible from his current spot but somehow, he managed to slow down time. He opened the window and immediately went to the naked woman below Prince. Assassin placed his sword through the woman's head. The woman turned to ashes after she died, probably because of Assassin's abilities. Assassin didn't waste anytime and cancelled the time stop. He held the Prince's head, placing his right hand on Prince's left jaw and his right hand behind Prince's head. Assassin pulled his right arm to the right and his left arm to the left, he twisted Prince's head and it gave out a satisfying crack sound. Just like the woman, Prince's turned into ashes, leaving nothing behind except for the ashes. 
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

After killing the woman and Prince, Assassin went to Princess's location. He sat down beside Princess, she doesn't seem to care about Assassin sitting down beside her. 
You look like you've lost everything. Honestly, I think you look pathetic but I remembered that I went through a similar thing....not that I saw someone I love in bed with someone but I once lost everything that made me the way I am. I didn't retrieve it, it never came back
Is that suppose to be encouraging?」Princess let out a small silent laugh. 
I don't care if it doesn't come back, you know why? It's because I got this」Assassin pulled out the sword he used to kill Prince. 
It's just a sword
It's just a sword to you but for me this was the thing that helped me find the new me. Instead of retrieving everything I lost, I found this. This sword is something I hang onto when I was in the same phase as you. If you have something or someone to hang onto, that would be good
・・・・・」Princess stayed silent. 
Can....I.....hang onto......」Princess hesitated on saying what she wanted to say but she decided to say it.. 
You?」She said the last word. 
Yeah, you can」Assassin replied in a monotone voice. 
・・・・・」Princess didn't say a thing. 
Need a hug?」Assassin offered Princess a hug. 
・・・・・」Princess nodded her head once. Assassin hugged Princess and Princess kept on flashing the flashlight she has until she stopped and kept it on. 
You hug too tight....」Princess lightly hit Assassin with the flashlight. 
・・・・・Thank You」tears started to flow out of her eyes but Princess was smiling and her eyes sparkled beautifully once again.
The End


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
1 Review
Added on July 20, 2015
Last Updated on July 21, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing