Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Jax Ann

Now the real challenge begins, getting over the heart break. When things get really hard, we tend to look in the past to find the happiness that we once had and to find the problems that caused the relationship to fail. But there are reasons for a break up. Like when the other spouse says," It's not you, it's me." Or they may even say," I do love you  but I also love someone else." But they fully know that they were unable to love just one person. When they get comfortable, their heart start to wonder and then it's too late for them to realize that they had the best. 

But they are some who live with the regrets of letting you go and they have a hard time moving on but there are those who find it easy to move forward, it's because they already had some else around in play while in the relationship but never persuaded it all because they didn't want to hurt the one they claimed they loved while looking for more. The one who is left to hurt on their own have difficulties moving on or sometimes even healing. After some time, you hear that person has already moved on and that they are happy, you want to wish them happiness from the bottom of your heart but somewhere deep in your heart it hurts, not only for the fact that it's not you that they are not sharing their happiness with but also that it was easy for them while you are still licking your wounds like a lone wolf licking its wounds in its dark den from a harsh and painful fight. 

When the happiness that is no longer yours, your aches, your body shakes and feel the pain from the scar that is deep in your heart that never healed.  When you have a broken heart, you tend to think of the good times that you had in the past hoping that it would make you feel better but in all honesty, it doesn't.

I too have been in your shoes. I have yet to recover from the most painful heart break. But I continue to hear and see him moving on without me. My heart races and my feet go cold and it feels like someone is squeezing my heart and its even more painful when people keeping saying," In time, you will heal and move on." It's easier said then done. I have come to learn that the longer the relationship, the more pain you feel after the break up. But there's no sugar coating it, a hear break is hard on both men and women but it's up to the person to find out if the have the strength and the ability to fight and to create another chance at love.

We  all have a will to live so that means that we also have a will love. We have will for everything that we want to do in this life. Break ups are not the end of your life but it is the end of one chapter in your life while another chapter has to be written by you and no one else. Even though I have to still get over a broken heart, I am pushing forward for a better tomorrow. We don't know what the future holds, it might have a better love but I don't put one step forward and stay in the past how will you find out.
Love is no picnic if it was there never be no war nor fighting. 


© 2016 Jax Ann


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on April 3, 2016
Last Updated on April 3, 2016


Author

Jax Ann
Jax Ann

Barbados



About
I am an inspiring writing whose afraid of the real world, so I write to hide but i think its time other read my work. I am friendly, caring, a great friend and an awesome listener more..

Writing
I wish.... I wish....

A Poem by Jax Ann


What are we? What are we?

A Story by Jax Ann