Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Jax Ann

CHAPTER THREE
Finding yourself after a heartbreak can be hard. From the relationship you figure that you were the problem no matter the reason for the break up. Even if he/she cheated, you tend to think that it may be your fault for not doing the things the wanted or doing doing too much. Or you think upon yourself thinking that you weren't attractive enough. But the truth is you are beautiful, we all are. We just have to believe and know that we are beautiful and others will see it too. I know from experience that it can be hard but I never gave up. We men and women have to understand that we are equal in the many ways. We have to look beyond the society's labels of us. Only us can the decide who we were are.
I have come to learn that I in order for someone to love us , we have to love ourselves first. If we don't love yourselves then who will? I know God will. We, humans for centuries have found another to love and have a family with no matter the status nor titles we had. We all wished for our lives to be like a fairy-tale or a romance movie, where in the end love wins but what the movie or story tells you is how long do you have to keep  fighting all odds and to keep looking for that one who may also be looking for you. But sometimes you don't really have to look for cause that person may just be right next to you and you don't even notice them cause you are too busy looking for something else.
I have for one tried starting  new relationship but things change. In the beginning he was amazing and he did things for me that I never had done before and he encouraged me to try new things. He made me want to be a better me. But good things never last too long. The good things he started to do in the beginning of the relationship started to slow down and then they stopped altogether. So I figured that he became comfortable in the relationship and that he didn't need to do those small things anymore. Then I began to him less and less and he would tell that it was because of work which i know that he was working hard but still. Then the doubts started to flood in my head and I didn't know what to do.  Has this ever happened to you? You meet a nice guy, he/she does things for you that no one has ever done for, he/she makes feel so special and makes you so happy that you do anything for them but then couple weeks or months in the relationship the things that he/she did begin to disappear and then finished altogether. What do you do when that happens?


© 2016 Jax Ann


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on September 18, 2016
Last Updated on September 18, 2016


Author

Jax Ann
Jax Ann

Barbados



About
I am an inspiring writing whose afraid of the real world, so I write to hide but i think its time other read my work. I am friendly, caring, a great friend and an awesome listener more..

Writing
I wish.... I wish....

A Poem by Jax Ann


What are we? What are we?

A Story by Jax Ann