Red's plan

Red's plan

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops
"

Red has a plan to get Vio and Shadow back together.

"
Vio
^^^^

There's a knock on my door. "Go away." I say, flatly. "No. I'm coming in whether you like it or not." Shadow's velvety voice said. I roll my eyes with a hint of a smile as he walks in. I blank my face again.

He sits by me on my bed, and I sit up from having been lying down. I wait for him to speak. When he doesn't I become irritated. "What do you want?" I ask finally, my paitence running thin.

"Well, Blue told me that red told him that you think I hate you. Is that true? Do you really think I hate you?" he asks. I hesitate, unsure if I should answer truthfully. Then I nod slowly, my heart breaking even more. I try to hold back my tears as I watch his expression. Of course, my tear filled eyes blocked my vision by making everything blurry.

'Why isn't he saying anything? He really does hate me!!' I thought as a few tears slid out of my sad eyes.

ᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯᏯ
Shadow
^^^^^^^

My heart shatters into a million pieces when Vio nods. 'He thinks I hate him!' I thought, my heart breaking even more.

"Vio, I-" I start, but I'm cut off.

"Just go, Shadow." Vio said, not looking at me anymore. A few tears leave his pricing eyes.

"But, Vio, I-"

"I said go! I don't want to speak to you! Leave." he says, looking me dead in the eye. His eyes are overflowing with silent tears, bringing tears to my eyes. A few tears leak out of his gorgeous blue eyes. I make to brush them away, but he stepsback away from me as if I were a deadly disease. My very soul shatters at this.

"No. I said go. Please. Just go." Vio said, looking away, squeezing his eyes shut tight. His voice was broken, shattered, torn, weak... I couldn't believe how broken he sounded... and how sincere. Swallowing the huge lump that formed in my throat, I say "Fine. I'll go."

Doing as I said I would, I turn around and exit his gloomy purple room. I escape the house and hop onto my motorcycle. I drive home to Blue's apartment(1).

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Red
^^^^

I'm starting to worry. Vio and Shadow haven't been to school in the past few days. I'm not so worried about Shadow as I am Vio. Vio has never missed a day of school in his entire life! After school I go to his house.

I knock on his door and then open it and walk in, not waiting for an answer. "Go away!" Vio exclaims from under his pillow. "No, I'm not leaving." I say firmly.

He sits up, surprised. "Oh, I didn't know it was you, Red. What do you want?" Vio says, flatly. "I was wondering if you could come over tonight and help me with my science." I say, my eyes pleading.

"Fine. I will, Red. I'll be there at seven exactly." Vio says, laying back down. I smile excitedly. I make my way to the front door. I exit it and run across tha street to my house. It's the red one exactly across from Vio's purple house.

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟Green
^^^^^^

After school, Deity and I goto the training grounds behind the school. I set my backpack on the metal bench and strip my shirts off, exposing my chest to the cool air. I pick up my four sword ready to spar. Deity looks at me quizzifly, the copy's what I did. He strips his armor and shirts off, then pucks up his sword.

I stare in awe at his blade. The hilt is silver like most swords, but the blade is made up of two metals. One green, and one blue. The two metals curved in and crossed at the middle. It's pretty long too. A good two to three feet.

He steps inside the circle like I did, and right as we are getting ready to spar my phone buzzes with Red's ringtone. I pick it up, "Hello?"

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to bring the new guy, Deity, over tonight to my house. Blue and Vio will be there." Red answers.

"Hold on a sec, let me ask him." I say. Then, I around and look at Deity. He's got a
curious yet confused look on his face.

"Hey, Deity? Wanna meet some of my counter parts?" He nods. "Ok, well, tonight we are gonna go to Red's then."

"Hey, Red, you still there?" I say into the phone. "Yup. So..."

"Ya, we're coming."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!" Red yelled excitedly from on the other side of the phone. I chuckle. "Ok. Ok. See you soon then."

"K. See ya." Red hung up. I set my phone down and shake my head. Then I return
to the circle, and we spar.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Vio
^^^^

Depresstion has claimed me as its own. I lay on my bed, the lights off. The only light in the room is coming in through the small crack that my deep purple curtains don't cover.

Sunk in misery, I sit up, knowing a way to make the pain go away. I stand up and go over to my dresser. I open my sock drawer and take out the only pair of red socks that I have (2). I unfold the pair of socks and find my relief. It's the last piece of the Dark Mirror(3), the only one left.

I walk over to my desk and sit in my wheely violet desk chair. I turn on my radio, so that my parents think I'm just being a normal kid. One of my favorite bands play, Maroon 5. They are playing Misery by Maroon 5(4).

I take a deep breath and close my eyes tightly before bringing the shard straight across my wrist in a swift professional movement. Noting the slight pain, I open my eyes and look down at my bleeding wrist. Finding some relief, I do it again, making another
smoothly cut line that will scar.

Tears filling my eyes, I sigh in relief. My pain is now physical instead of emotional. A single tear falls down my face as I slice my arm again.

;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:
Shadow
^^^^^^^

I'm laying on my bed, deep in thought when Red calls. "Hello?" I answer.

"Hey! I was wondering if you could come over tonight and have dinner with me." Red says.

"Not in that way though! I mean as friends! I need to talk to you about something." he explains, really not wanting me to think he meant it THAT way. I laugh, "It's okay, Red. I understand what you mean. Sure. What time?" I ask, glancing at my
clock which says 6:15pm.

"How about 6:30?" Red asks. "Okay. I'm on my way then." I say, standing up and pulling on my leather jacket.

"Cool! Ok bye!" Red says.

"Bye." I say, hanging up. I put my phone in my front jean pocket, and I exit my room. I notice Blue sleeping on the blue couch. I smile and quickly jot down a note, saying "Gone out with Red to talk. Be back later."

I set the note on the counter under a rock. Then, I exited the apartment quietly. Once outside, I hop on my motorcycle and drive to Red's.

}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}|}| Vio
^^^^

After stashing the shard away in my sock drawer in the red socks, I walk into the bathroom my sister, Rosa, and I share. I get out the first aid kit. I first wash all the dry blood off. Then, I dry it with a rag. After that, I wrap it up in some binding that I would use to bind myself up with if something went wrong while sparring.

After my arm is bound up, I put on my old purple hero tunic. It fits me perfectly still. Then a depressing thought hit me, 'This is the outfit I betrayed Shadow in...'

I shake my head, refusing to think like that tonight. 'Red needs my help tonight, I can't think things like that!' I thought, strictly, at myself. I check my clock. Five mintues till seven. I sheath my four sword at my waist and put my phone in my pouch-like thing on my belt. Then, I go downstairs, out the front door, and over to Red's.







© 2011 SweetRainDrops


Author's Note

SweetRainDrops
(1) he let's Shadow stay there because of his... daddy problems you could say.
(2) ya. He doesn't wear them. He uses the to store stuff in.
(3) It's a piece of the Dark Mirror! O.O
(4) mix 102.9 is the station

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on August 23, 2011
Last Updated on August 24, 2011
Tags: Cutting, depression, Red


Author

SweetRainDrops
SweetRainDrops

Wylie, TX



About
My favorite quotes: "The best things in life aren't even things at all" "Love makes everything grow" more..

Writing
Prolodge Prolodge

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops