Suicide or Murder???

Suicide or Murder???

A Poem by Tasfia Islam
"

The biggest disease known to mankind is loneliness....It kills...

"
                              

How are you dear? ...I'm great...
And that's it no one thinks about it any further.
No one sees the pain behind the mask

She is not fine, not even okay...
She is suffering...
She is frustrated...

Her life is half damaged
And half is on the way for ruin...

She is the murderer, & she is the victim
She is killing herself....

Is anybody there to feel her pain??
Can u hear me?
I'm your mind....

Counting her breathe, she takes the pills
Knowing she will be dead today or tomorrow..

She is addicted to drugs, she is spoiled..
And thus,.....she is avoided!!

But did anybody try to know the reason?
Why is she abnormal?
Why does she loves to stay alone?
Have you ever wondered?

Friends who can only betray
A family where she has no place to stay...
Just a girl whom everyone avoids...

What else can you expect from her?
This was meant to be like this, right??

This strange behavior definitely has a reason
This loneliness shouldn't be the topic of criticism...

she needs you, but you don't really care...
She shouts out loud, but you don't even stare...

Soon, she will be dead...
Maybe by hanging on the fan
Or by injecting a tough poison
Or maybe by jumping from the high
Or, drowning in the sea....

And then,
headlines in the newspaper with bold letters of another suicide case
She's dead, she's gone...

Maybe two or three teardrops from her mother's eyes,...
That's it, no one really cares..

Knowing her story, some becomes a bit sad
and the rest talks ill of her character....

They says, suicide is heinous....
But was it truly a suicide???
Or,............................

© 2014 Tasfia Islam


Author's Note

Tasfia Islam
I just tried something new....i wrote a poem without rhyming for the first time... Hope you will like it.... Please review... :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like poem it have a lot of emotions in it, I like it. Keep up the good work!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you.... :)
I absolutely loved this poem! Incredible.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you... :)
Frustartions I belive has its own way of thinking abt evry aspect. it was seen in ur writing. good i liked it

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you.... :) :)
I like this poem, it has a nice aura about it and good flow, and the rhyming scheme is perfect. Good work!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you... :)
Wow. Im hoping she put the decision off for another day x I love the freestyle rhythm of this - its has such beautiful sadness. You experiment with lack of rhyme is still of great form and flow. You made me a read it over again. Well done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much....I'm glad you liked it... :)
Its good that you tried branching out, every good writer should do that sometimes! This was one of my favorites of your writing. the meaning you put behind your work would inspire millions to make the world a better place. You tried something new and you still nailed it perfectly. You can be proud because you just did something MANY writers(including myself) struggle to do. Congratulations!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much..... I'm literally blushing now... :) I'm glad you liked it.... :)
I like it for starters, it tells a story, a dramatic event but it's the reason why this all happens that is important. As you say in you explanation: loneliness kills ...and that's a fact of life, alas! : Well done, I like it better when you write in free verse, its less forced, I think.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Yes, but I'm actually used to writing rhyming poems....this is the first time when I tried a poem wi.. read more
Rudi J.P. Lejaeghere

9 Years Ago

My pleasure. :)
Rudi
Well, the next thing I know and you have posted a barrage of writings and I am just entering into your world through this one. What an intense subject to have decided to base your writing upon. As you let everyone know that you are 15 - 16 that already sets the scene as it is a volatile part of life. I related to the narrative which is the form you choose to share this writing with us. I'm also a great fan of "the beat" writing linearly without any consideration for what has gone behind or what comes after which means every words is attempting to get a reaction. So it continues until an ending of sorts again. If you are unware of your style you should look into it and find yourself technically speaking. What is very clear is you cannot have it both ways, if you will choose punctuation then obbey by the rules of it and if not then don't but the half way measured seems unconcious and only the product of an "emotional" reaction i.e I will put three questions marks to emphasize the question, a gazillion of successive dots to make it more incoherent in hope the reader will cach on that. Some begginings are capitalized other not so on so forth. Seeing that it is a narrative form then would you consider naming the character? So the reader might get into that space of "I actually know a Tracy or a Mary or ....). Finally the theme. I'm always very tactful when choosing this kind of issues. I'm not aware of your geographica location but over here(U.K) 1 out of 4 will experience and life changing mental illness episode each year. The descritpions you gave acount will fall there and as such there is very little that society can do to help. As it becomes medical....

A very intense writing with a current theme

Thankyou

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you for reviewing....and you are welcome. I'm glad you liked it....And, I will try to follow y.. read more

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

908 Views
28 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 23, 2014
Last Updated on November 23, 2014

Author

Tasfia Islam
Tasfia Islam

About
I'm a girl......just a girl with lot of characters....I passed 15 years of my life and felt the sweetness and bitterness of this teenage.......Soon, i'll be 16 yrs......a lot of things are waiting for.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


SHADOW SHADOW

A Poem by Lola_Bee


Defiant Defiant

A Poem by Colton Warr


I am a Teen I am a Teen

A Poem by Blue