Chapter Four: Michael

Chapter Four: Michael

A Chapter by ThatPeculiarGirl :3

 

                “You therefore, must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.” Matthew 5:48

                After years of practice, years of waiting, and years of trying to fix the flawless, I have finally found the perfect vessels to create my Adam and Eve. Today is the day I will prove myself as the kings of kings. It’s just the beginning; there is much to be done. No longer will mankind be a stain or blemish upon the earth. One day, they will all thank me, they will praise me! Billions upon billions of my creations bowing down before me, rejoicing in my glory! I smiled, entranced by what my future held.

I was suddenly startled by the arousal of my dear Eve. She moaned and rubbed her eyes, her perfect blue eyes. She turned her head, facing me, and suddenly grew terrified. She fell from the table I had laid her on, and scampered over to the door, throwing her body wildly against it. I traced her body with my eyes. Her exposed skin glistened in the light. I licked my lips with anticipation.

Her blood must taste so sweet, like nectar in the spring.

                I stepped closer, waiting for the moment I could run my raw hands over her vulnerable, delicate body. Once I got rid of her messy main, and other minor imperfections, I would be able to open her up, and really make her mine. She turned from the door, knowing there was no other way out.

                “Please,” she wept, “please don’t hurt me.”

                “Once I make you perfect, you will no longer suffer.”

                “P-perfect?” she asked.

                “As your God, it is my job to take away all of the suffering, all the pain in your soul.”

                She blinked rapidly, as if she had discovered something. I watched as her posture changed from timid to strong. I was euphoric.

                She has realized her purpose!

                “Take away my pain!” she barked.

                 “Eve, please calm down.” I jumped, astonished at her tone with me.

                “My name is not Eve, it’s Jess you sick b*****d!”

                “How dare you take that tone with your God? You are never to talk to me in vain, never!”

                She scoffed, folding her arms over her chest. “My God? You really think that you are a god?”

                Blood began to pump vigorously through my veins.

                Why was my Eve upset with me? Why couldn’t the b***h see I was doing the world a favor!

                I spoke softly, my words slipped through my clenched teeth. “I am God. I take the lives of the unholy; I am going to restore purity upon the world again. Starting with you, you will be the new mother. You will bear all flawless children. Don’t you see I am making the world better for you? You, my daughter, my Eve, you will be my greatest creation yet.”

                She stepped closer to me, until she was only inches from my face. “You are way more fucked up than I thought. I mean it’s one thing to kidnap teenagers, but to think you are a god is a way different level of crazy. Besides, you cannot restore purity to the world! The world is a piece of s**t. Even when Jesus walked the earth it was s**t. That’s the point. You spend your whole life here, so that when you die you go to a place that is perfect. It doesn’t surprise me that you cannot see that, I mean you are to absorbed in your own world you can’t see what you are doing! For God sakes there are body parts, and bodies all over the place! How can you call yourself a god? You are nothing but a murderer! I mean, look at you, you’re shaking with fear-“

                “Shut up,” I snapped, “shut up you ungrateful waste! You cannot speak to me this way! I am the creator!”

                I backed her in a corner, instilling my fear into her. I raised my hand, and she flinched. I felt my power surge back into my body. She pushed me aside, heading for my knives. I lunged at her, knocking her delicate body to the ground. I grasped my hands tightly around her neck, making sure she wouldn’t run. Her struggles slowly turned to twitches, and then to nothing at all. I released her neck, turning from her body to calm myself down. After a few minutes I turned back to her body, which had yet to revive. A deep panic set in, I needed her alive! I ran over to her, caressing her face and holding my head to her chest. I sighed from relief as the shallow symphony of her organs danced into my ears. I lifted her ragdoll like body onto the silver table, gently sliding my hands from under her. Her beauty emerged once again, after I made her silent. I grasped the handle of one of my knives, touching its tip to each of my fingertips. I knew immediately which flaw to fix first. I pinched both of her cheeks together, causing her mouth to open wide. I slid my fingers into her warm damp mouth, grabbing her putrid tongue. With one quick slice, I removed the mushy muscle, throwing it into the dirt where it belonged.

                Her tongue was wicked, her speech was evil. Now, she will never speak to me in vain.

                I watched as blood pooled in her mouth, spilling over the sides onto her cheeks. Her body twitched, and her skin grew pale.

                “Shh,” I whispered, “when you wake up, you will feel at peace.”

                I moved in closer to her face, wafting the sweet, irony smell into my lungs. The pleasant, familiar smell sent warmth to the extremities of my limbs. I clutched the back of her head, lifting her mouth to meet mine. The luscious liquid filled my mouth and slid smoothly down my throat. I gulped down every delicate drop, and laughed blissfully. I ripped some fabric from my shirt, and stuck it inside of her mouth so that her sweet nectar would not stain anymore of her face. My bliss quickly vanished as I looked back upon her tangled, messy hair. I did not approve of the way it fell upon her head. I would not fret though, my previous vessel for Eve was wicked and unfit, but her hair was a thing of absolute perfection. First, I had to remove my Eve’s hair. I pulled out my smallest, but sharpest knife, and smoothed the hair away from her face. I located her hairline, and pressed the blade slightly across her forehead. The crimson liquid dripped down her white skin, pooling in her ear. I dragged the blade steadily down the length of her skull. In a circular motion I rounded back to the top of her scalp. Ever so gently I peeled back her skin. With each tug her skin crackled and blood oozed. I tossed the bloody piece to the floor, and ripped the detached scalp from a body across the room. I ran my fingers through the thick, soft hair, and buried my face into it. The faint smell of nature filled me, as I walked over to the sewing kit. With master precision I had a threaded needle in mere seconds. I adjusted the ridges of the hairline onto her scalp, and quickly pushed the needle through her skin. With each push, and each pull I grew more content. I watched as the black lines sealed together my master piece.

                I stepped back, examining her body. She had come in with only minor imperfections. Now, all that was left was to wash the bloodstains from her skin. I pulled her limp body off of the table and carried her to the tin tub filled with water from the creek. Carefully, I placed her into the tub, water engulfed her, and blood dissolved into the water. I removed the cloth from inside her mouth and spooned handfuls of water in. Bloody water dribbled from the corners of her mouth. I grabbed a rag from the table and emerged it into the chilly water. With one arm I pulled her upward, and washed the dirt from her legs and torso. Gently I let her slid back into the tub, and I began washing the blood from her arms and face. I noticed blood splatter upon her breasts. Tenderly, I enclosed my wet hands over her breasts, watching as the red water slid down her waist into the tub. Slowly, I dragged my hands down her body, feeling the cleanliness and purity of her. After making sure I had washed all of the dirt and blood from her body, I removed my flannel shirt and pulled her out from the tub. Without letting her hit the floor, I wrapped her cold body in my shirt and held her close. I caressed her hair and cradled her in my arms.

                “You’re special,” I whispered tenderly into her ear, “you and Adam both.”

                An idea sparked in my mind as my words echoed in my ears. All of my previous vessels were constructed of sin, but these two, they are the ones. I was to make them in my image, perfect and supreme. I would love all my creations, but they, oh they would always be special to me. It was as if we were all connected. Yes, that’s it, we were connected! Somehow I would have to make them different from the rest.

                Then the Lord God made woman out of the rib he had taken from man…

                That’s it, that’s how I would connect us! A sacrifice it would be, yes, but I did not mind. I embraced my Eve once more before carrying her over to the pile of cloth for her to rest. Eagerly I gathered my knives and my rags to prepare for my Adam.



© 2013 ThatPeculiarGirl :3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on November 21, 2013
Last Updated on November 21, 2013


Author

ThatPeculiarGirl :3
ThatPeculiarGirl :3

About
Greetings my fellow writers! My favorite pat time is reading, writing, and playing the piano. I am a peculiar adolescent, and I embrace being different. In fact, it's what helps my writing blossom. I .. more..

Writing