つばさ *wings

つばさ *wings

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

The story begins! the question is; how long will Rachel's attention span hold it? 14 kids from DMHS that become つばさ but I'm only writing of; Rachel, Yasmine, Sarah, Jaya, Bethany, Sianna, Alana,Riley.

"
1
つばさ
(Yasmine)
It had been an ordinary day. Well, that is, as ordinary as Waldorf gets. 14 students were milling around the pond playing flashlight tag at the evening three kings day celebration. Well, thats what they had told the teachers. In reality the students were attempting to hunt down the geese and *cough*cough* remove them. Everything was going fine, a few students had even caught a goose, till the stars started to fall.
Looking like silver rain the stars fell, a large black space of emptiness spreading above them. One of the students screamed.
"I CANT BELIEVE IT! THE MIAHNS WERE RIGHT!" that was the last thing anybody heard because at that moment a star fell to ground near them and  their feet left the ground as the world exploded into a blinding white. and then black
Yasmine felt that she was floating. In what she wasn't sure. perhaps milk, because everything was white. Then again, milk had a distinct smell and texture, which this something certainly lacked. or perhaps it was black, she couldn't decide.
'am I dead?' she wondered. She wasn't expecting a response.
'Yes' the thought came from all around overwhelming her almost painfully. 'Your world has ended as a result of beings called Noah. But, should you choose to, we offer you a chance of change what now is to what can be. Do you except?'
'I can stop the world from ending?'
'perhaps, if all goes well, and if the others come too, and if you don't get killed again, and if you can find all the pieces'
'there are a lot of if's in that....'
'do you accept?'
'as if I could do anything else...' All of a sudden the white/black around her changed into wonderful colors. Yasmine felt her body reforming around her, though for some reason it felt different. All at once she was in clear water swimming towards the surface. Then Yasmine burst out of the water and up into air. Yasmine suddenly knew what was different about her body.
"I-I have wings!" she exclaimed, her voice horse, her new body not used to speech.
"TAKE THAT BMEL! I HAVE WINGS! I CAN FLY!" Yasmine screamed into the air. Suddenly a realization hit her; her world had ended back there. She had died. If she had died all of her friends who had been right with her defiantly had died as well. Yasmine wailed curling into herself crying. Cold metal brushed her face and Yasmine saw that she wore a odd key on a silver chain on her wrist with a number 14 engraved into it. A little of the White/Black stuff lingered around it.
'do not disspair, your friends are not as lost as you think. You have have been given a key to one of the Noah. It is up to you to figure out what to do with it. May God protect you, your worlds fate depends on the 14 of you.' and with that the White/Black stuff vanished leaving a tearful Yasmine up in the air with nothing but a silver key to who knows what.
'"the 14 of you" she said...' Yasmine thought, 'I'am not alone. maybe my friends are here too'
Yasmine flew over to a near by town and alighted in the streets. She was sure that her wings, not to mention her odd cloths (she had reformed with cloths on and she thanked heavens for that) but nobody seemed to be able to see her. She stole some food  and munched it as she wandered throughout the town wondering what she was supposed to do and trying not to think of her friends. Cries filled the market.
"Fresh bread, get your fresh bread here!"
"We've got pickles and eggs! right here, pickles and eggs, we've even got picked eggs!"
"Can't keep warm? buy warm jackets here!"
"Oi Bean-sprout stop spacing out! What the @#$% are you staring at?" Yasmine turned at this totally different voice and saw three boys dressed head to toe in a odd black uniform embossed with a silver cross. One had long blueish black hair tied up in a pony tail, one hair flaming red hair, and the last had white hair with a cureiose scar over one eye. A strange golden shadow hung around him and when she squinted her eyes just so... she saw in his place a black haired boy with ash colored skin and crosses on his forehead, then the image would flicked and she would see the white haired boy again.  A white haired boy who was staring right at her, eyes wide. Yasmine's key tingled on her wrist.
"Man... he's really out of it. He didn't even remind you that his name is Allen. Geez Yuu did you bash him over the head or something?" asked the red head.
"I didn't do anything to him idiot rabbit, and don't call me by my first name." said the blue haired one. Yasmine giggled to herself then stopped when she saw the white haired boy's eyes widen even further, his shadow form was panicking.
"Lavi, Kanda, do you see that girl over there? the one with the wings?" he asked.
"A girl with wings? did you hit your head idiot?" snarled Kanda.
"Aw Allen, just because you see a beautiful angle like girl doesn't mean you have to add wings to complete the picture." laughed Lavi.
"I didn't- I mean- she's right there. you guys don't see her?" said Allen.
"Nobody can see me here it seems except you for some reason." Grinned Yasmine walking over to him.
"Are you really an angle?" asked Allen.
"Man... now he's really lost it." commented Lavi.
"Che," said Kanda sparing him a withering glance. Allen ignored both of them.
"No. Well, as far as I know I am not." said Yasmine, she supposed she should have expected people to think that. Allen's shadow was attempting to recoil from her though Allen mearly looked confused.
"That's odd, I wonder if they're a type of innocence..." mused Allen while his shadow fidgeted.
"Okay I know this is going to sound weird since I just met you, but are you two people in one body by any chance?" asked Yasmine getting really distracted by his shadow.
"I-Yeah... How did you know that?" he asked suspisousely. 
"I can see him." shrugged Yasmine.
"Wired..." Muttered Allen.
'don't talk to her! she's dangerous for us!' complained his shadow.
"Dangerous for him or for you?" inquired Yasmine.
'both' snarled the other.
"You can hear Neah?" asked Allen in wonder.
"Of course your angle can hear the 14th Allen, voices tend to be able to hear each other when they're inside your head." said Lavi impatiently. Allen glanced at Lavi and then back at Yasmine.
"Is there anyway that you can make them see you too?" asked Allen.
"I don't know... I am not even sure why they can't see me now" said Yasmine.
'it's because you've still got your wings out foolish girl.' said Neah seeming unable to contain a eye roll.
"What do you mean?  of course I have my wings out- oh! you mean I can make them go away?" Yasmine didn't even wait for Neah to respond but closed her eyes and concentrated on her wings imagining them folding up into her. A tingling feeling spread over her shoulders and she focused harder. She knew immediately it had worked because Lavi and Kanda gasped as materialized seemingly out of thin air.
"Yosh! THE ALMIGHTY YASMINE IS NOW VISIBLE!" yelled Yasmine punching the air.
"and apparently audible too...' muttered Neah. As all those around them tired to look at her.
"So what now?" Yasmine asked Allen. Lavi and Kanda remained frozen staring at her.
"I think..." said Allen slowly hiding a grin, "that you'd better come back with us to HQ."
"Yay!... HQ of what?"


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
Dun dun duuun! Yasmine's off to the black order! Mind you Allen is still MINE! anyhow, each chp will be from someone else's perspective. Next up is Sianna! Woot Woot!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha :) interesting :!! XD and mine name only has one 'n' in it.... :/

Posted 12 Years Ago


NEAH WILL BE MINE! LOVED IT

Posted 12 Years Ago


There are 14 of us there. The only ones I am going to write from their perspective are the ones I listed in the beginning. However we shall still see the others. people there are; Rachel, Yasmine, Sarah, Bethany, Jaya, Rylie, Dria, Tallen, Kalten, Waldon, Alana, Sianna, Samantha*fishy, and Riley. As I said; we're all there I am just not writing from everyones perspective.

Posted 12 Years Ago


**Gasp!** What happen's next?! I must know!
Keep it up Rachel-Chan! I can't wait for the next chapter to be up!
(By the way, you forgot to mention (girl) Rylie.)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 14, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2012


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne