Special chap*

Special chap*

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

This is a random short blurb... I just kinda felt like adding it.

"
Special Chap*
The 14 DMHS kids woke up one night in a wired earth real room.
"NOT AGAIN!" screamed Yasmine, Rylie, and Jaya, before spotting each other with a cry of "FRIENDS!"
"Ugh gosh, not you guys again." said Bethany jokingly.
"I missed you guys I was so worried!" exclaimed Rachel.
"I wasn't." said Dria.
"So nice to see you care about our well being Dria." said Tallen.
"@#$%^ stright!"
"I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO! GROUP HUG!" shouted Yasmine.
"Can we not...gah!" said Kalten as he was smushed with the rest of them.
"This whole thing has been so crazy!" said Riley.
"Yeah! kinda like a Anime except not!" said Sarah.
"...I think that was the point." said Alana (Oh no guys Alana's in on the secret, she knows she's in a fanfic *gasp*)
"OmGosh my Noah is like the most beautiful man on earth, and better yet I get to stalk him all day." said Siana.
"Noah are fun to mess with." agreed Bethany.
"Really? I just thought they were kinda annoying." said Jaya.
"Yeah..." said Waldon.
"No, No, they're SO insane. It's the best." said Rylie.
"@#$% yeah it is!" said Dria.
"They're kinda scary..." said Sarah. 
"Aw Sarah... tell me who your person is and I'll come protect you." said Alana hugging her.
"Me too!" said Riley joining in the hug.
"Okay, His name is-" began Sarah.
"OMGOSH RACHEL I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU! I HAVE MET YOUR SOUL MATE!" screamed Yasmine.
"My what?" said Rachel looking immensely confused.
"YASMINE JUST BECAUSE WE'RE DEAD DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BLAST OUR EARDRUMS OUT!" screamed Rylie just as loud.
"wow we sure are a quite bunch." said Tallen.
"anyway," Yasmine continued on in a whisper, "He's your soul mate, and two can eat lots of food and play piano and get married and have beautiful babies-"
"Yasmine you're scaring me." said Rachel.
"That doesn't take much." commented Jaya.
"At least we can hang out." said Rachel.
"Yeah."ost
"WAIT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT?! THANKS FOR INVITING THE REST OF US @#$%^&!" said Rylie.
"Um... you can only connect if you know who the other persons Noah is and seeing how we didn't know any of yours-" said Jaya.
"EXCUSES!"
"Really? ooh I'll try that, EVERYBODY TELL EVERYBODY ELSE WHO YOUR NOAH IS SO WE CAN FIND EACHOTHER IN THE REAL WORLD!" said Bethany.
"AND NO STEALING OTHER PEOPLES NOAH!" said Siana.
"YEAH!" said Yasmine.
"I thought you said yours was Rachel's soul mate?" said Alana confused.
"Nah, that's just his host." said Yasmine.
"Okay every body be quite I want to hear who everybody has so i can find you guys!" said Rylie. there was a murmur of agreement from all around, but before anyone could say their names-
"@#$%^in @#$%^&! did you eat my candy?!" screamed Skin, the Noah of wrath rudely awaking Rylie from her dream.
"I am going to @#$$%^ kill you #$^^&*!@#$%^&&*@#$%^&!" screamed Rylie throwing a chair at him. The Noah of Wrath quickly scuttled out of the room. "Gotta love the perks of this job." said Rylie stretching out her wings and yawning.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
so there was your chap of compleat randomness. Tah-Dah

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"you'll have beautiful babies" LMAO XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOL!!! i laughed so hard at my part about ur soul mate!!! still laughing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


it's either going to be Sarah or my part next. haven't decided yet.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked this part:

"Aw Sarah... tell me who your person is and I'll come protect you." said Alana hugging her.
"Me too!" said Riley joining in the hug.
"Okay, His name is-" began Sarah.
"OMGOSH RACHEL I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU! I HAVE MET YOUR SOUL MATE!" screamed Yasmine.

Oh no, we didn't get to tell one another who our Noah's are!
I liked this random chapter! Keep it up! (Who's part is next?)


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
4 Reviews
Added on January 22, 2012
Last Updated on January 22, 2012


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne