蝶 - ちょ- butterflies

蝶 - ちょ- butterflies

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

As you may have guessed, Yasmine is not the only winged crazy running amok with Noah. Now it is time my friends to see what has befallen Siana.

"
ちょ
*Butterflies
Siana
Siana sat grumpily with her brown wings (the exact shade of her hair) folded above the silver mine. She had long ago figured out that nobody could see her in this form as well as how to draw her wings inward and walk about as a ordinary human. another discovery that she had found was that when her wings retracted strange tattoo's appeared on her back just behind her shoulder blades. Sometimes when she got board she dressed up as a boy and went with the workers into the mine. But not very often. She didn't know why she stayed at this particular work site or what she was waiting for, only that she somehow she felt that she was going to find it somehow at this mine.
Sighing Siana dropped down to the ground as the workers gathered to start the days work. She noticed some of her friends that she had made here were talking excitedly among themselves. Deciding that she might as well work today because she had nothing better to do, Siana withdrew her wings inside her and sauntered over to her friends in her boy disguise.
"Hey guys, what's up?" she asked.
"Yo Sian, when you going to lose your funky foreign accent?" asked her giant friend Amaro.
"Oh thats easy; when you stop being stupid." grinned Siana who had never bothered to change her modern way of talking even though she was currently in the 18th century.
"Ah stop giving Sian a hard time. We've got news for you." said her friend Duarte who was once again in desperate need of a shave.
"Tyki came back last night!" said the youngest boy named Eaze, "He brought me silver!" 
"And why does the infamous Tyki collect silver buttons?" asked Siana peering into the bad Eaze was holding up at the odd silver buttons inside.
"Who cares? the silver is worth a lot more then anything we make at this dump." said Amaro.
"and also we told him about you Sian and he wants to meet you." continued Duarte.
"Why? is he sort and lazy too?" asked Siana (who knew that for a guy she would be considered extremely short, and also for a worker who rarely ever turned up, and when she did all she did was ride around on the carts, they thought her lazy too. Thankfully they thought she was amusing too so nobody bothered her too much about)
"Ahaha, just the opposite, he's quite tall and works very hard. He has two jobs you know. Very popular with the ladies too." grinned Amaro poking her. All the men were convinced "little Sian" would never be able to get a woman and teased her about it constantly (not that Siana every even went into the city dressed as a boy so she hadn't ever encountered the problem. Not that they knew that). Siana, being a girl, did not mind in the slightest that they thought woman would not interested; if it were true it would save her a lot of awkward situations.
"He sounds annoying." stated Siana.
"So will you come meet him?" asked Eaze.
"How could I deprive him of the hornor to fall in awe of the glories me? It is my duty to come." said Siana dramatically.
"Alright men get to work, don't even think about sneaking away Sian I've already seen you." called the manager. The men laughed, a few slapping diana on the shoulder as they passed.
"Darn..." Muttered Siana.
蝶蝶蝶
"THIS TYKI BETTER BE WORTH IT!" Siana exclaimed dragging her sore feet back with the men to their house.
"I am always worth it, or so the ladies tell me." said a cool voice from the door way. Siana spun around. There stood a tall portuguese man with curling black hair and odd swirling glasses. From what Siana could see of his face he was good looking, but that was not what set her heart pounding; there was a slight shadowy golden shimmer around him. She at once knew he was the reason she had been sent back in time to this place.
Not that she was any closer in knowing WHY.
"You're that b*****d Tyki." said Siana without thinking, still not completely herself after her revaluation. She covered her mouth after she realized what she'd said.
"My reputation proceeds me." commented Tyki raising an eyebrow under his glasses, "You must be the new shortie."
"ITS SIANA!" said Siana, before remembering that she went by Sian here.
"So they tell me." grinned Tyki, not in the least perturbed as they walked inside and sat down.
"Glad to see you two get along. We'll go get some wood for the fire." said Amaro.
"Try not to kill each other." said Duarte, and with that they walked out.
 "So Sian, what on earth possessed you to come work at that dump of a mine?" asked Tyki conversationally. Siana silently sighed in relief that he had not noticed her slip up in her name.
"I was board." she said honestly.
"Really? me too. How interesting." he said tilting his head. Siana decided that while his glass were cool they were rather irritating because they hid most of his expressions. The golden atmosphere around him intensified. She wonders if perhaps he suspected that she too was more than she seemed. Tyki, she decided, regardless of the fact that he shimmered in her sight, was much more than a railroad worker. 
"You know," said Tyki, and Siana realized that he had been studying her as intensely as she had been studying him, "You are not the odd little boy expected you to be."
"I am not a little boy." said Saina having the sudden urge to tell this strange man who she really was.
"Of course, you're a young man." Tyki corrected himself.
Siana opened her mouth to contradict him but at that moment her friends came back with wood and she lost her nerve, so they settled down to have dinner instead. After dinner the men sat around a smoked and they all chatted and laughed about random things. Tyki, she soon discovered, had a wicked sense of humor. Siana felt she had known him for so much more than a few hours. 
"Well I am turning in," yawned Tyki. The others murmured their agreement. Then Siana, who forgot that a boys sense of privacy is much different than a girls, nearly jumped out of her skin as they began to undress. She turned around quickly her face red.
"You okay Sian?" asked Eaze.
"F-fine. If you guys are going to bed I'd better head home." said Siana keeping her face away edging towards the door.
"What's wrong? I thought you were staying here." said Tyki from behind her. Even though she was pretty sure he was dressed Siana did not turn around so he would not see her red face.
"Sian is like a cat, he likes his privacy." said Amaro, Siana could hear the grin in his voice.
"I think I am more a bird than a cat." reflected Siana to no one in particular fumbling the door handle. 
"Why a bird?" asked Eaze.
"Because." said Siana vaguely.
"Oh come on Sian, I was going to treat you to your first beer, and than Tyki was going to teach you to play cards, he's a master at strip poker-" began Amaro. He didn't get to finish. Siana had fled.
蝶蝶蝶
Later that night Siana soared lightly through the night contemplating Tyki and the wired gold light surrounding him. It didn't take her long to come to a conclusion. The white light had told her that she had been brought back to stop the Noah Family from destroying the world and that she had been assigned a particular member. Tyki must be a Noah.... What ever that was.
"I've got to go talk to him again..." murmured Siana, convincing herself that it was because he might be her mission and not because she thought he was a wee bit kick a$$. Siana touched lightly down in a tree outside the boys house. Suddenly she heard the phone ring from inside and then a moment later Tyki snuck out shrugging into a fancy jacket before heading off into the woods. Curious Siana fallowed.
Tyki walked very quickly seeming to go right through the trees and branches. Siana blinked.
"It must be a trick of the light." she said to her self and fallowed. It was no surprise that she lost him fairly quickly.
"Really? REally Tyki?" said Siana to no one. Just then a odd purple butterfly fluttered past her, then another and another.
"Pretty...." said Siana her eyes lighting up, "FALLOW THE BUTTERFLIES!"
"Sian?" came a voice not far away.
"Drat... um... NO, ITS EAZE!" said Siana freaking out and hiding behind a tree.
"...Sian come out where I can see you." said Tyki.
"NO!" said Siana, then it hit her, "Wait, you can hear me?"
"Of course I can hear you, what are you talking about Sian?" said Tyki. She could hear him coming closer, the butterflies in the air got thicker.
"Can you see me?" she asked curious.
"Not very well because of the trees..." she could hear the confusion in his voice.
"Huh... maybe it's because you're a Noah." mused Siana. Tyki stopped dead in his tracks.
"How did you know I was a Noah?" he asked quietly.
"Um... lucky guess?" said Siana already knowing he wouldn't believe her.
"...."
"Okay, I guess there is no point hiding it since you can see me anyway. I am kinda-sorta-a-angle-ish-thing-in-the-sense-that-i-have-wings-and-nobody-excet-my-noah-can-see-me-which-i-guess-is-you." said Siana in one breath.
"You- wait what?" asked Tyki.
"Please don't make me say it again..."
"But an angle-!"
"Like i said; not really and angle but i don't know what else to call myself."
"I thought you might have some secret agenda, but i never imagined- geez your quite the little boy." said Tyki, she could just see him, he was in the light and she was still in shadow. 
"I am not a little boy." she said.
"Sorry, young man."
"I am not that either."
"What do you want me to call you? Angle? sounds wired calling a guy that." said Tyki frowning.
"Well then its a good thing I am not a guy then isn't it?" grinned Siana stepping into the light so he could see her.
"Y-You're a girl Sian?!" said Tyki his eyes nearly popping out taking in her now that she wasn't waring her boys disguise and was in regular girl cloths.
"Siana, actually, and it looks like Mr. Tyki Mikk Noah, that I have been assigned to be your personal poltergiuse." grinned Siana. Tyki looked like he had been smacked in the face, the butterflies circling his head only intensified this affect. Siana giggled slightly.
"I think I am going to like this arrangement" thought Siana to her self.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
Wow i actually updated this in less than a month. i hope I spelled your name right this time Siana! Yeah so I've never tried to write from Siana's perspective so sorry it might not always be completely true to character.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omgomgomg! I just realized that I have never added a comment on this chapter! how horrid! you got my character sooo good :DD

Posted 11 Years Ago


lol, totally sounds likes her. well minus the cussing but she probably cusses in another language. onto the next chapter!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked it! Keep it up Rachel! (I like how you added Tyki's T's)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 22, 2012
Last Updated on January 22, 2012


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne