Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Daniel Hebert

September 25th, 2013:

As soon as I arrived to Baltimore, I was immediately escorted to the Baltimore City Hospital for the Clinically Insane. I barely had time to register my surroundings, as exhausted as I was from the arduous flight. All I could tell was that it was dark, and as I walked down the hallway, surrounded by many cells, I could feel the piercing gaze of murderers, killers, and psychopaths bearing down upon me from all directions. My new home away from home. I was taken through this facility into my temporary resting quarters, in which I currently reside. It’s time for me to go to sleep.



© 2013 Daniel Hebert


Author's Note

Daniel Hebert
Please read the other chapters in the book first. Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This line right here, "I could feel the piercing gaze of murderers, killers, and psychopaths bearing down upon me from all directions" makes it feel very creepy. And, like you truly are reading someones journal. Those are the kind of snippets that you'd get from someones pesonal thoughts, the fragments of fear, tangled emotion. Keep up the good work!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 18, 2013
Last Updated on May 18, 2013


Author

Daniel Hebert
Daniel Hebert

Akron, OH



About
I enjoy dipping into the minds of the sick and demented, living in their worlds and visions. As H.P. Lovecraft said, "Fear is humanity's most ancient and powerful emotion". more..

Writing
Exposition Exposition

A Chapter by Daniel Hebert