Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Team

Team

A Chapter by John

"Willy can you make me a new toy," asked a 18 year old girl to the 28 year man named William. "No," he stated bluntly as he continued working on his new machine. "You're so mean," wined the blonde haired 18 year old. "Jen aren't you a little too old for toys," a orange haired 23 year old man said to the girl as he read a magazine of inappropriate things. "You old pervert are saying I, the most beautiful person on this team, is like you, an old pervert who peeks into woman who takes showers," Jen said as she glared dagger's towards the orange head man. "No Jen, he mean's that you act as a kid even when you are killing people," the black haired girl, who has now entered the room with a blue haired man, said to Jen. "Raven," all three people said shocked that the black haired girl has just came. "Raven I thought you were coming tomorrow since you wanted to spy Chris because of yesterday," William said scratching his silver hair. "Naw. Nova got information when he got captured. Which I must say. Mission to get information was a success just like all of our missions," Raven fist pump as she said that.

Meanwhile Chris was getting pissed off when he got back to the police department to question Nova more. "What do you mean he escape?," Chris said for the 10th time towards the police chief, Greg. "One of his accomplice hacked into the security cameras and light to get him out," Greg said to the pissed off Chris as he looked away from him, scared to look at him in the eyes. "But Nova is the only hacker for Raven. The other's are inventors or assassins," Chris said as he rubbed his temple. "Well they are reports of one of them hacking the government. We don't know his real name but his code name is Silver for some reason," Greg said as he got out a file that had the name of Silver. Chris stared at the file curious on what information the police had on them. He was about to reach when he stopped and looked at Greg for him to let him read the file, in which he nodded. It read:

Code Name: Silver                    Real Name: Unknown              Gender:Male
Family:Unknown                      Occupation: Inventor/Hacker
Crime Committed: Illegal invention, Thefts, Illegal information in possession, first degree murder
History:Unknown                    Current location:Unknown

Info: Silver is one of the infamous hackers in the world. His history is unknown, but rumors said that he murdered his family for unknown reasons. It is also unknown how he first got accepted to join Raven infamous group. He is the 2nd oldest member of the infamous group.

"You guy's don't really don't know anything about them," Chris said as he read the file that only had list's and description of his crime. "Well they are really good at hiding and we used to know their history but they hacked into the system and erase their information," Greg said as he scratched the back of his head. "Well i'm leaving. Call me if you know anything else," Chris said as he stood up and walked towards the door. 'What a pain in the a*s they don't have anything about them-,' he stopped thinking as he bumped into someone. "Ahh i'm so very sorry Chris," yelled the girl that bumped into him. "Its okay, Mary, I should have seen where I was going," Chris said. He was about to leave but Mary stopped him. "To apologize I could take you to get coffee, my treat," Mary said to Chris shyly. Chris just stared at her and blinked. "Sorry i'm busy. Maybe next time alright Mary," Chris said and then walked away. 'Rejected again,' Mary thought sadly as her heart broke into two. 'What's up with Mary? She seems sad,' Chris thought as he looked back at Mary, 'Oh well it must be nothing and besides I have enough things to worry about.'. With that Chris was looking for what Raven might steal. "Hey Chris," an officer said from outside Chris office, "theirs a package for you.". "Leave it in here," Chris answered. The officer put the box down and left. "I wonder what's inside the box," Chris asked himself as he was about to open the box.


© 2015 John


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on December 29, 2015
Last Updated on December 29, 2015


Author

John
John

Narnia, Over the Rainbow, TX



About
Hey I am the Holy John aka some unknown being that likes to go by John. I am a female just in case someone thought I was a dude that writes like a chick. I like anime, music, and manga. more..

Writing
Hello, Goodbye Hello, Goodbye

A Poem by John


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by John