Starry Night

Starry Night

A Chapter by John

'Idiots,' Raven thought as she sat inside the van.Leo and Jen are wearing fancy clothes for the museum while Raven and William(A.N Guy on the side) were wearing all black clothes with some additional equipment's and Nova was wearing something casual because he works behind the scenes. "So do you guy's know what to do?," Raven asked them since they were just goofing around. "NOPE." "Yes," they said. "Sigh, I will say the plan again since Jen and Leo didn't understand," Raven stated getting serious,"Jen, Leo, Nova. You three will check out a room for two day in the hotel in front of the museum. Inside Jen will try to find hidden cameras and bugs inside the room while Leo and Nova set up Nova's gear. Once you're done Jen and Leo will use the same alias from the cafe just in case Chris is here. Nova once you see the signal from me when I'm inside the museum you will turn off all cameras and lights. William you will attack the officer's in the dark, but don't kill them. Also William park this van a few blocks away from the museum. And Jen check the equipment is inside your bag." That said all of them got ready for this mission. William parked a few block's away from the museum and then they left.

"So here's the story," Jen started, "You both are my brother's but little Nicolas wanted to stay in the room because he thought museum's are boring. Okay?" "Yeah but what was our names from the cafe? I forgot," Leo said as he tried to loosen his tie from his suit. "I think it was Charlie and Wendy," Nova said from the side of Jen. "Oh yeah," both of them said. Once they checked out a room Jen looked for cameras and bugs while Leo and Nova worked on fixing their equipment. "Catch Wendy," Nova said as he threw a ear piece to Jen. "Thanks Nick," She said and put on her ear piece. 'Let's see if this is working,' Nova thought as he turned on his ear piece. "Okay does everyone hear me," Nova said into the ear piece. "Yes," all 4 people said into the ear piece. With that Jen and Leo headed to the museum.

When Nova said that Raven and William wear sneaking into the side of the museum. They looked up and jumped from the floor to the building from the side then the side of the museum. They did this till they were on the roof. In the middle of the roof there was a circle glass when you look down you could see the 'Starry Night' painting and people looking at it.

'If we make a hole we can sneak in but they will spot us as soon as we enter because of the light's unless,' Raven thought with a smirk. William notice this and looked at her wondering what to do. "Silver I am going to make a grand entrance," she said into the earpiece. The other's heard this and wonder what she is going to do. She then took out a black laser pen and shone it towards the hotel. Nova saw the small but bright white light. It flash twice then stop then flash three times. Quickly he took action and pushed some buttons in his laptop, used to hack. "You got three minutes till the lights go out," Nova said into the earpiece. "Got it," she said, "Silver, I want you to to sneak into the back entrance," she said towards William. He quickly softly but quickly ran to the other side of the roof then hop down knocking out some police officer's that where guarding the door. 'It's show time,' Raven thought as the light's went out.

Jen and Leo were already inside when the light's. 'Raven,' both thought with a smirk as they see the police panicking and locking the entrance. They quickly turn their head towards a familiar voice. "Raven come out! We know you are hiding in here," yelled out Chris as he stood next to the painting. "Ah Chris we meet again," Raven voice was heard as a smoke bomb was thrown in the middle of the crowd. The crowd was coughing at the smoke. Once the smoke cleared out Raven stood there in the middle of the crowd (A.N Outfit is the cover of the book). "I came to retrieve my gift so I will be on my wa-," Raven was stopped by Chris. "No Raven that is not your gift so put your hands up," Chris said as he pointed a gun at Raven who was heading towards the painting. "Fine," Raven mumbled and raise her hand's up but Raven had something up her sleeve. "Now remove your gloves," Chris said still pointing his gun at her. "Hm let me think," Raven said, "No." As soon as she said that she thrust her fist upwards. As she did this a dagger came out. She caught it a threw it at Chris direction in a lighting fast speed that no one could see. The dagger hit Chris right arm causing him to drop his gun. As this happen everyone was distracted by Raven and Chris they didn't notice the painting was gone till on of the officer's yelled. "The painting is missing," this cause many head's to turn towards the painting. While Raven was smirking at her successful mission she didn't notice Chris standing up, gun in his hand, till he shoot her in her arm. "Chris, this little wound is nothing," she said as blood came out of her arm, "we have the painting game over." she finished as officer's came with hand cuffs towards her. Leo and Jen just stared at her not worried because they knew she would be fine. As the officers were about to put the hand cuffs Silver came and punched them in the face. "Good job Silver. I knew you were still alive," Raven said as she stood up, her hand covering her wound. William only grunted and kick the unconscious officers. "Well Chris. I will be leaving," as soon another smoke bomb was thrown on the floor and they were gone. 'Gone, again,' Chris thought, 'just like I planed.' Leo and Jen left without being notice by the officer's since they changed their disguise to look like a police officer.


© 2016 John


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on January 1, 2016
Last Updated on January 1, 2016


Author

John
John

Narnia, Over the Rainbow, TX



About
Hey I am the Holy John aka some unknown being that likes to go by John. I am a female just in case someone thought I was a dude that writes like a chick. I like anime, music, and manga. more..

Writing
Hello, Goodbye Hello, Goodbye

A Poem by John


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by John