Date

Date

A Chapter by John

Mary stared down at her watch. "He's late," she said sadly. She was going to go back inside her house but she stopped when she heard a smile. That smile soon turn upside down when she saw Chris with the same outfit she saw him today at his office. He wore a simple dark blue shirt and black pants. "Hey where are you going? And what's with that face," he questioned when he saw Mary. He noticed that Mary was wearing a very fancy dark green dress. "I thought you were going to get ready?," Mary said disappointed that she got fancy for no reason. "I am. And what's with you? You look ready to go to a party," Chris said bluntly. She sighed, "Well let's go to that cafe," and started walking to the new cafe.

"PLEASE RAVEN CAN WE GO TO THAT CAFE PLEASE," Jen whined to Raven who was drawing in her notebook. She sighed, "Jen Nova cannot go outside nor William. They would stand out too much."."Then you, me, and Leo can go to that cafe," Jen said. "Me what," Leo said as he walked into the room with a towel around his waist and him rubbing his hair with another. Both girls blush and threw things at him. "GET CHANGED," both girls screamed. "Whoa chill I just got out of the shower. So what were you guys talking about," Leo asked.(A.N Leos the guy and Raven is the girl when she doesn't have her mask and hood on) "Jen want's to go to that new cafe but Raven said no," William said as he sips his tea and reads his book. "Oh," Leo said, then stars appear in his eyes, "Can we go please Raven," both Jen and Leo ask the black haired girl. "Why am I surrounded by idiots," she mumbles to her self,"Find let's go and Leo," Leo made a noise in confusion, "you're towel is about to fall.". With that Leo ran to his room to change and they left to the cafe.

Since the BRK's house was near the cafe they got there faster than Chris and Mary. Leo and Jen were chatting about random things while Raven stared out the window while drinking her coffee. Raven heard the bell ring and moved her eyes to the new person that entered. When she saw who it was she choked on her coffee. "Alex are you okay?," Leo said, using the alias they put on her, when he heard her coughing. "I'm fine, Charlie," Raven said, still keeping a eye on the guy that entered. Leo turned to see who Raven was staring at and smirk. "Oh? Is Alex seeing her crush?," Leo said which made Raven chock more on her coffee and Jen falling of her chair seeing Raven fall.

The pair that have just entered turn to Jen and Raven with a concern look. Chris eyeing the black haired girl and Mary blushing when Leo winked at her. "Don't worry they are fine. Right Alex? Wendy?," he asked both of them, "But don't mind them who are you? Come sit next to me," Leo said with a flirtatious smile at Mary direction. Shyly she sat next to Leo. 'She was the one who invited,' Chris thought. He cough to get their attention, in which he successfully got. "Oh I forgot about you," Leo said bluntly as he laughed," Sit next to Alex," he pointed to Raven in which she looked up and observe Chris. Chris awkwardly sat next to her. Raven not liking sitting next to him moved her chair farther away from him. "So what's you're names?," Chris asked. "It's polite to give your name first," Raven stated. "Well fine," Chris mumbled," My name is Christopher Blake and that's Mary Quinn.". "My name is Charles Knight and these two are my sister's, Wendy and Alexandra Knight," Leo stated, proud that he made up the last name all by himself.

A few hours later both groups left to their home's. "Well that was fun. Right Raven?," Jen said as they got back to their house. "Splendid," Raven said sarcastically. "Well Raven, Don't be in a grumpy mood because we met your enemy. We got some information about him," Leo said. "Yeah," Raven said tired, "I'm going to bed."

In bed she remembered what she told Chris when they left. "A secret makes a women a women. Never trust those near you," she repeated those words as she fell asleep


© 2016 John


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

341 Views
Added on January 1, 2016
Last Updated on January 1, 2016


Author

John
John

Narnia, Over the Rainbow, TX



About
Hey I am the Holy John aka some unknown being that likes to go by John. I am a female just in case someone thought I was a dude that writes like a chick. I like anime, music, and manga. more..

Writing
Hello, Goodbye Hello, Goodbye

A Poem by John


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by John