Chapter four; It's All For You

Chapter four; It's All For You

A Chapter by Tripp

                The night didn’t end with just the questions. The rage was building up inside and I just wanted to tear into something. He kept lying on the ground and just looked so tempting. So delicious. And the scent of his blood that flowed out onto the floor… I just couldn’t help but go for more. I bit my lip; Told myself to stop. But it wasn’t enough. He was so weak. So easily taken over. I needed to teach him, Right? He needed to get it through his head that love is hate and that life was complicated. Not everything would go great for him. Especially with his pretty boy teachers pet attitude. He needed to learn to stand up and fight for himself.

 

                I stood up and strode over to him. I could see the fear in his eyes as his heart skipped a beat. I could hear it. I could sense the fear that radiated off of him. It was like an aurora around him. I smirked slightly as he struggled to get on his hands and knees. It excited me; Watching him struggle. I closed the distance quickly and pulled out my pocket knife. It made a beautiful ‘Shink!’ noise as I pulled it out of its sheath. It reflected the dim light off of it. Gorgeous. Ryous eyes widened. He hated the sound terribly. I never understood why. Its beauty glistened. I caressed its edges, Walking over to my hikari. He shook his head slightly, Hair in his face and backing up. I kicked him in the stomach as he spewed out bloody vomit.

 

                He tried to get up but I ran my fingers through his hair and grasped a chunk, Slamming his head into his recent expulsion. He whimpered like a dog. I smiled that sadistic smile he hated so much. He looked up at me, Eyes in shock. I pulled back my fist behind my head, About to deploy the ‘Bomb’. He squeezed his eyes shut and grinded his teeth. I didn’t swing yet. He waited and then opened his eyes when I didn’t hit him right away like usual. Trapped. I winked with my smile and slammed my fist in his open eye. He didn’t even see it coming. That’d be a nasty one. His eye instantly swelled and started watering. That or he started to cry again. Of course. The weakling would.

“FIGHT BACK!” I screamed in his face. He just shook his head. I picked him up by his neck and held him against the wall, His feet off the ground. Finally he started clawing at my wrist to let him go. I shook my head. “You need to learn better.”

 

                “Bakura…” he gasped for air. “I-I can’t breathe…” He kept clawing. I tightened my grip, Digging my nails into his throat. He let out a hoarse scream.

“Are you going to fight back? Are you going to be quiet?” I asked, Looking up at him from under my bangs. He nodded miserably, Painfully. “I want to hear you SAY it, Ryou. Are you going to do as your told? Or do I need to beat it into you? Say it.”

“Yes-s…” he was barely audible.

“What did you say?”

“Yes.” He said again as before. He was running out of air quickly and his hands we’re slipping of grip.

 

“There you go.” I smiled and looked in his eyes, Loosening my grip and placing my knife to his neck. “So easy… So easy to kill.” I caressed his neck with the tip of the knife. “So pathetic.” I let go. He slipped down the wall and started hacking, Trying to breathe properly. He looked away, trying to hide the fear and despair. It failed miserably. I kicked one last time viciously in the side and turned to walk out. “Clean up your mess.” I walked out and slammed the door. I took a deep breath and sighed to myself, Content with what I just did. “Why do you think I’m doing this? Who for? It’s all for you.” I stated to myself, Running my hands through my hair and sitting on my bed.

 

I could hear Ryou stagger into the wall. He whimpered a lot as well. I smirked to myself as he groaned.  “You’re better now; Whether you believe so or not. When we first met, I could break you down so easily, Bleeding all over the floor. Now you just beg like a half beaten puppy, Trying to hide from being yelled at. How adorable.” I stated as I folded one of his tshirts. He was so easy to break down. He needed this more than he thought. I heard him struggle a bit more and then the swish of something across the floor. ‘Good hikari.’ I thought. After his clothes were folded, I picked them up and took them to his room. I sat them on the dresser and looked at him. He looked away quickly and wouldn’t look up again. Not until I left the room.

“I’m sorry.” I said bluntly, Looking at him. Ryou bit his lip and kept staring at the floor. He sat covered up in his bed. He had washed up and took care of his new wounds.

“It’s… Okay…” he said plainly, Trying not to show any emotion. He was upset. He always was. I hurt his poor little feelings again. His fingers twitched and I saw his adams apple travel up and down his throat. He was scared. He blinked, Looked over real quick and then stared back at the spot as before. His breathing started picking up.

“Whatever.” I clenched my teeth as to not hit him and walked out.

 

                I slammed his door as he gasped and I walked into the kitchen. I looked around and realized how much of a mess it was. I sighed and opened the refrigerator door. Blood or alcohol? I couldn’t think. I decided to go for blood. I didn’t want to be hung over for work in the morning. I picked it up and walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I flipped through channels and finally sat on the news for half an hour. I looked at the clock. Seven fifty eight. It was still early. I stood and closed the nub to my pint of blood, Setting it back on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. I needed a walk. Some fresh air.

 

                I grabbed my stuff and was out the door. I didn’t like the cold much, No thanks to Ryou, But I needed that air. Even in the dark by myself. I looked around and noticed random objects. The Christmas lights on houses, Giant blow up Santas, Snowmen. All of this we didn’t have yet. Or at all. I shoved my hands in my pockets to keep them warm. All was quiet. No wind, No snow. I walked down the street, Avoiding the snow filled sidewalk. I heard a beep and turned around to see lights approaching. After it pulled over I noticed it was Maliks green Porsche. The only green one I’ve ever seen. I sighed, Rolled my eyes and started walking over as he got out of the car.

“Hey. You weren’t home. What’s the matter?” he asked as he walked over to me.

‘I left. I needed to think. Is there a problem?” I shot back.

“No. No… I just want to see if you were okay from last night. You got dragged out of the bar pretty fast.”

“Yeah. That was my fault.”

“How’d you get home?”

“Ryou picked me up.”

 

                “You’re going to be shut up permanently if you don’t watch out.” He warned me.

“Yeah. And?” I tested him.

“Nothing. Never mind. You’re fine and so is he and so are we.” He said pointing to everything as he did.

“Yeah.” I nodded, Pretending to care. I just wanted to walk.

“You reek of blood. Are you okay?” he sniffed the air. My mouth watered.

“Yeah. It’s from Ryou. You know the deal.”

“Right, Right. Why do you do that to him? Cut him some slack.”

“You want me to drain you instead then? I’m sure I could use a change of pace.” I licked my lips accidentally and took a step towards him. He stepped back.

“Nooo thanks. That’s for your light. Not dark friend. I’m just saying. You’re going to end up killing him. You know what that means for you.”

“Can it, Malik.” I turned and started to walk off.

“Fine. I guess I’ll just see you later then.” I heard him say. Then a car door and the tires fly through slush after he passed me.

 

                I sighed to myself and kept walking around the block. I had circled it about four or five times by now and was finally headed home. The cold was starting to sting my cheeks and making me flush. Same with my ears. I wore no scarf or earmuffs. No gloves either. I didn’t except to be out this long. When I started to climb the porch steps, I heard a low cuss and the tv go off. I opened the door to see Ryou half stood and looking towards his door.

“Stop!” I shouted as he took a few steps and shut the door behind me. His shoulders tensed towards his head. I took off my wet shoes and coat and threw them on the ground. “Here.” I commanded. He did as he was told, Trudging along as he did it. “What time are you supposed to be in your room by?” I asked, Looking down at him, Hands on my hips. He didn’t answer at first, Although I knew he knew. “Is it eleven o’ clock?” He shook his head. “Is it ten o’clock?” He shook again, Biting the inside of his lip. “What time IS it, Ryou?”

“Nine thirty…” he mumbled beneath his breath.

 

                “What? I couldn’t hear you.”

“Nine thirty.” He said a little louder.

“Then WHY are you still up?”  tilted my head back a little bit.

“I just thought-“ I cut him off before he could finish.

“You thought wrong!” I yelled, Slapping him across the face. He stumbled back, Stunned. He looked up with me, Afraid of what I was to do next. “Now…” I took him by his shirt collar. “Go to bed!” I threw him back and towards the stairs. He flew across the hardwood and slammed his head into the wall. I heard it ‘clunk’ and saw some blood drip out. I gulped, Thirsty for his taste. The rage was starting to come out of me again. He gasped, Trying to catch his breath as I walked over to him. “GO TO BED!” I shouted, Kicking him in the stomach. He grabbed his stomach and looked up at me, Tears in his eyes. He was so weak that he couldn’t fight back. He just laid limp on the ground and when I went to pick him up, He didn’t even flinch. I growled and set him straight up. “Now.” I said in the darkest voice I could. With that, He took heed and crawled upstairs as fast as he could.

 

                After I heard his door click shut I sighed and sat down in the chair he usually sat in next to the book shelf. I leaned my head back and ran my fingers through my hair. Why would he NOT listen to me? He never did. I was only doing this for his own good. He’s never going to get anywhere in life with the way he acted all the time. I then remembered the way he looked at me when he was on the ground near the stairs. Half drooped, All fear. The chocolate brown eyes, No longer glistening anymore. They’ve changed. Changed to darkness and hurt. Something you were finally starting to comprehend. He blinked furiously to focus before I lifted him to his feet again.

“You’re getting there. Your eyes are finally fitting for this vicious world. You understand that not everything is as peaceful as you want it to be. You think your innocent boy façade would last a chance in this kind of place? A world like this? People like him wouldn’t survive. Too wear in the strength and mind.” I said aloud to myself, Pretending Ryou was there with me. “You can scream all you want. Swear, Hope, Cry, Pray…  But I’ll never stop hurting you.” I smirked slightly and lifted my head and looked up the stairs.

 

                “Just who do you think I’m doing this for, My little hikari?”



© 2010 Tripp


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on October 15, 2010
Last Updated on December 15, 2010


Author

Tripp
Tripp

OH



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Tripp