Chapter eleven; Restless Nights

Chapter eleven; Restless Nights

A Chapter by Tripp

I sat there undisturbed. It wasn’t the first time he had run off before. He was feeling awkward, I could tell. Malik took the essay from my hands and I turned back to Marik. He shrugged, Not sure of what to do. I sighed. I bit my lip and headed into the dining room, Clearing everything from the table, Making everything spotless once again. I took in a breath and bit my lip. I held back tears as I started washing dishes by hand. I couldn’t do this again. Not anymore.

‘I don’t love him anymore, Right? Then why am I acting like this?’ I criticized myself. ‘Enough of this nonsense.’ I wiped my eyes and sucked in another breath. I scrubbed the dishes harder and harder as the time accelerated out of my control. I was losing it. I wondered how much longer this would last. Would I be eighty years old and still get beatings from my yami? I sighed. There’s nothing I could do about it. I looked up at the stairs; Shook my head.

 

                I heard footsteps down the stairs and whipped my head back around, Staring at the soap suds in the sink. I scrubbed vigorously at one of the plates with caked in pumpkin pie. He walked over behind me. I could feel his glare on my back. I didn’t dare look.

“Yes?” I asked, Voice cracking.

“Nothing.” He replied and yanked the bottom of my sweater up. He scraped the creation he made yesterday as he pulled. Cold air rising up my back, Making me shiver. I whimpered and grasped the sink, Almost falling in. He snickered and pulled it back down. He then grabbed my hair and pulled me back to him. Our bodies were together, Mine in front of his, Touching. I winced.

“Did you like that, Ro? Did you enjoy what happened last night?” he caressed my right side with his free hand and put his chin on my shoulder. “Hm?”

“No…” I dared, Eyes starting to close as I grabbed his hand on my side. I just wanted him to let go.
“No?” he dug his nails in. I started to scream but he let go of my hair, Moved to my mouth. I grabbed his other hand and pulled. “Why not?”

 

                He made a small space between his hand and my mouth.

“It hurt… You hurt… I-“ he covered my mouth again.

“That’s enough now. Shhh shhh shhh…” I cringed at his voice. It whispered across my ear and down my neck. I shivered. He opened his mouth and scraped his teeth against my flesh. I whimpered as his nails dug further in. Tears threatened to spill my secrets. “It’s been so long.” He smiled, I could hear it in his voice. I struggled to get away. He just tightened his grip.

‘Why isn’t anyone coming in to help?’ I thought, Tears on the verge of exploding. He opened his mouth again and placed it on my neck. I squirmed, Grip tightening around my mouth and nails digging in further until skin touched skin. A tear found its way out of my squeezed eyes and made its way to soak into Bakuras hand. He snickered as he bit into my neck. I screamed into his hand, Muffling the sound. I felt something cold run down my neck and shoulder. I heard sucking sounds and clenched my teeth, Squeezing my eyes shut tighter than before. I started feeling cold and squeamish. I felt like I was going to project everything out of my system from the last few hours. Then the thought left as quickly as it hit me. I started feeling lightheaded; Dizzy. Was I imagining things?           Was I going clinically insane?

 

                That’s when I felt the pressure vanish and I felt even colder. I felt something hard and heard a chuckling sound. I looked up; Tried to focus. Bakura wiped his mouth with his sleeve and smiled. I tried lifting my hand but found I couldn’t. I couldn’t even talk; Move my mouth, Speak a word. I wasn’t going to lose control of myself again. I wouldn’t let him have the satisfaction. He left me alone on the kitchen floor again, To go to the bar with Malik. I heard the door close and then more footsteps. Gasping and kneeling, A touch on the shoulder. I wouldn’t lose myself again. I felt weightless. Air breezed through my hair as I heard frantic footsteps. Was the elevation getting greater or was it just me? I needed to think of something, Try to control my body. I wouldn’t lose control again. I felt something soft beneath me and light convulsions to my body. What on earth was going on? Was I really slipping again? I couldn’t. I wouldn’t lose again.

 

                Bakura walked over to me and touched me gently. A smile spread across his face as he embraced me. He kissed my neck and looked me in the eyes.

“I love you.” He whispered.

“I love you, Too.” I replied. My heart was racing in a way I couldn’t explain. He took me in his arms again and pulled me close and pressed his lips against mine. My arms flew around his neck as his left hand found its way through my hair and his right hand held my back below my shoulder blade. He slipped his tongue and worked its way into my mouth. I allowed and worked mine towards his. I whimpered to myself. I knew it wouldn’t come out with everything that was going on. He pressed our bodies closer until there wasn’t any space left between us. A tear strolled down my face as he moved his hands through my hair some more. He pulled his head back and looked at me. His eyes were so caring towards me.

‘Don’t stop…’ I thought. He blinked and let go of me completely and turned around. ‘Don’t go.’

 

                I found I was in a room alone. Bakura had left to get food for the house. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. Malik stood just a few feet away and looked down at me. His smile wicked and sinister. I backed up; Swallowed hard.

“I’ve come for you.” He said. I shook my head but that wasn’t enough to make him stop. He approached me and pinned me against the wall and slid his hand against my crotch. I screamed and grabbed his hand, Trying to tear my shoulder away from the other one. My face was turning crimson, I could feel it. I was going to lose everything in about two seconds. He unzipped my pants and pulled them off my hips.

“STOP!” I shouted, My throat getting hoarse. He covered my mouth and continued to try to fondle. He lifted my shirt and started biting my sides. My muffled screams barely made the door. Tears rushed down my face in a plea to escape. I scratched at his neck in a desperate attempt myself

 

                Bakura walked through the open door and dropped the bags he carried in. Milk splattered on the floor. That wouldn’t be the only thing that did that night. I looked over, Glad to see him, My protector was finally here to save me.

“What the hell are you doing?!” he shouted, Unable to move. Malik turned and snickered. Bakura looked me up and down. I felt the heat of his anger flow over me. My pants were still down, My shirt half off. My cheeks were stained with the tears that flowed free and my sides were bruised and bleeding.

“Bakura.” I ran over after Malik finally let me go. “Thank God you-“
“What the hell?!” he stared down at me as I clung to his chest. “What were you doing?!” He pushed me off and towards the wall. I gulped. “You’re mine, You know! NOT HIS!” Fear struck me at that moment as I backed up. “How could you possibly do something like this to me?” Tears welded in his eyes.

“I-I didn’t do anything. Malik, He-“

“ENOUGH!” Bakura shouted. He pulled his hand back and let the full force strike me in the face.

 

                I woke up with a gasp. I was in a cold sweat. I looked around the room. Silence. I stood up and walked into the bathroom, Splashing water on my face. I stared in the mirror and cursed myself. How could I win him back with something like that? I guess I lost myself after all. Just like normal. I sighed and hung my head. I walked down the stairs to see Bakura sprawled out on the couch, Shirt wide open. I bit my lip and shook the thought away. I looked back over and walked to him, Leaning down over him. I kissed him forehead and hugged him. He woke up and threw me off, Over the table and almost to the wall.

“What the hell were you doing?” he raged.

“N-Nothing.” I stuttered.

“Liar.” He stood up and chucked a gift wrapped box at me. He walked up the stairs and into his room. I looked down at the delicate box and turned it over in my hands. I gently un wrapped the bow and peeled the paper back. I took off the lid and looked inside. I gasped. It was my mothers locket. My eyes teared up. One fell into the box as I took out a photo. It was Bakura and I in a nice picture frame. One of the first times we were together. A lot has changed since then.

 

                I wondered why he acted the way he did. What happened all those years ago wasn’t my fault, And he knew that. I hung my head. I still loved him. I couldn’t. I needed to push those thoughts away, Out of my mind forever. I looked up the stairs at his bedroom and walked up. I stopped at the edge of his door and looked inside to see him sleeping soundly already. I place my hand on the doorframe and leaned my head against it as well. Nothing was ever going to change, Was it?

“Merry Christmas to you, Too, Kura.” I said aloud to no one; Then, I walked to my room and shut the door behind me.



© 2010 Tripp


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on December 11, 2010
Last Updated on December 15, 2010


Author

Tripp
Tripp

OH



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Tripp