Kiss and Control: Intro/Chapter 1

Kiss and Control: Intro/Chapter 1

A Chapter by Varissa Darke
"

Rule of life #1: LIVE! At least, that's what it's always been for me.

"

Intro:

          Life. It comes and goes, too fast, as so many say. As we are young and foolish, we believe that the world will never move fast enough for us. Then once we grow older, we speak of how we wished we had done more with our lives and lived it to the fullest, for now we know that life is too short to waste.

            Some lives are cursed with eternal nothingness. These people live the same day over and over. Their lives, a boring mess that is heading in no certain direction. So why do they do this? I'm not even sure that they know. They drive the same route to their job, in the same car. Work in the same place everyday. Have the same, short, stupid conversations with the same people. Sit on their butts watching the same shows on tv over and over. Eating the same meals every few days. How boring!

             Then there are some lives, like my own. We refuse to believe that we can't do something. We never take no for an answer and dare to explore this world we've been given. Whenever faced with a problem, we don't sit around and try to think of a solution. Instead, we brace ourselves and act out the first thing that comes to our mind. Some people may prefer the first life, I have no idea why, but, hey, it's their choice. But I, I will always choose the second life over the first any day no matter what. And that is why, I stand here telling you a story from a small section of my life, looking back with no regrets.

Chapter 1:

            "Come on! Just one, little, itty bitty kiss?" A large, hairy hand forced itself inside my locker, trying to prevent me from closing it. Stupid. I glanced back at Brandon, giving him the most evil glare I could concieve. Ughh. Just the sight of him could almost make me vomit. His shaved, round, plump head, his grapefruit-sized nose, just thrown right in the middle. Ughh, and his smile! Dotted with brown and yellow crooked teeth, it's disgusting!

            "Get the hell away, Brandon!" I slammed the locker door right on his hand, causing him to shriek and quickly withdraw his hand. I shut my locker door as he fell to the floor, clutching his hand against his stomach, moaning in pain. I smirked to myself and grabbed my red and black, checkered messenger bag off the floor and slid it onto my neck. I walked away, not even looking back, keeping the small smirk on my face.

           Allow me to introduce you to Brandon Jones. He's the fat a*****e who's constantly trying to make a move on me after school. I'm sorry I had to introduce him before any of the good people, or even myself, but that's just the earliest memory I have from that year.

           Well, I guess while I'm making introductions, I might as well be next. My name is Katie Roberts. I am a junior at Flippin High School. (I know that probably sounds really funny, but that is a real school. Don't believe me? Google it.) I am 16 years-old, I have exactly two friends, Angel Sandford and Tess Steel. My parents are one of the few in the world at that time that are still together, and I love them to death. I have one little brother and a pet snake named Kitty. I am a major weirdo and this is a story from life.



© 2010 Varissa Darke


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on July 21, 2010
Last Updated on July 21, 2010


Author

Varissa Darke
Varissa Darke

AR



About
Hi! My name is Abby, or Varissa to some. I am the 6th child of 8. I love music, such as AFI, Cinema Bizarre, Tokio Hotel, Before Their Eyes. (Just to name a few.) I love anime, including Vampire Knigh.. more..

Writing