Kiss and Control: Chapter 4

Kiss and Control: Chapter 4

A Chapter by Varissa Darke

     I set my water down at a table in unison with Ruben. I glanced out to the rink. It was time for the speed skate, which is when all the more experienced skaters get out onto the floor and show off all their tricks or just race each other around the floor.

      Since niether Ruben nor I are good enough for the speed skate, (actually, Ruben probably is, but he's pretending not to be because he already knows I can't skate worth a crap) we decided to go get some water and sit down for a bit.

      I glanced around the room, trying to pinpoint Tess and Angel's locations. I couldn't help but grin to myself when I saw Tess, skating arm-in-arm with Jake on the rink. But what really shocked me was when I caught sight of Angel, sitting in the corner with the guy she'd been skating with earlier, totally sucking his face off.

      "Aww he beat me!!" Ruben must have seen them too. I could feel my cheeks already turn a bright pink. I slowly turned around to face Ruben, who was trying to be cool and lean with one hand against the table, with a sly grin and an eyebrow arched.

       I giggled, and copied his sexy act, lightly swaying my hips, beckoning him over and licking my lips. But of course, I couldn't hold it and burst into laughter, he right along with me.

      But then he actually did walk on over, placing his hands on my hips, and pulling me in as close as possible. I wrapped my arms around his necka nd leaned in to kiss him. I have to admit, for my first kiss, (First kiss...Pretty sad, huh?) it couldn't have been more perfect.

      The next morning was a total blur. I woke up, with such a terrible headache, wrapped in thin, bony arms, my head pressed against a bare chest. I was afraid to look up, but I did. I was relieved to see Ruben's face, looking down at me with bright, beautiful eyes, but also scared out of my f*****g mind to realize I'd just lost my virginity and couldn't remember a thing about it.

 "What time is it?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

       Ruben unwrapped his arms around me and stretched, then leaned over to take a look at the alarm clock by his bedside. "7:30." He replied.

       "What?!?" I flipped right out of the bed, suddenly extremely ashamed of my nakedness. I ran about the room, sliding into whatever clothes I could find. The shirt ended up being Ruben's but I was too freaked out to care.

      "Hey, hey, calm down. What's up?" I stared straight at him in desbelief. "What's up? It's 7:30! I woke up this morning withut a memory from last night. the last thing I remember is your face, a shot glass, a floor, that's it! I'm suposed to be at my friend's house right now, I'm f*****g dead!" I ranted pulling my cellphone out of my jeans.

"Angel!" I shouted into the phone.

        "Hey, hey. Not so loud!" She groaned. She had obviously had a little too much fun last night too.

"Angel! What happened last night?!?"

I hear a male voice on the other end of the phone. "Angel, where are you?" I asked her.

     "You know that guy I was hanging around with last night? I'm at his house! Dude!! We totally did it!" I groaned, realizing she was going to be no help. So I hung up and called Tess.

       "Tess! Please tell me your not totally wasted too!" I was relieved to hear Tess' clear, unwasted voice.

        "No of course not." She laughed. "But you know our good ol' buddy Jake? I'm totally in his bathroom right now, he's still asleep but we totally-" I hung up.

        I plopped down onto the bed. "Is everything ok?" Ruben asked. I shook my head and sighed, wondering how dead I was going to be when i got home. Or how I'd even get home.

        "Your parents aren't home are they?" I asked, suddenly worried about that. "Nope." He asnwered. "Anniversary. Gone the whole week." My stomach stopped turning a little less. "You wanna drive me home?" He nodded, jumping out of bed. I quickly turned my head away from him as he got dressed. He laughed, totally mocking me for it.

         In Ruben's car, we had the music turned off since both of our heads were pounding. I pointed him along in the direction of my home, which wasn't actually too far away from his house. I had him drop me off a few blocks away so my parent hopefully wouldn't get suspicious.

          "Oh my gosh! Katie! I'm so relieved!" My mom wrapped me up in her arms. "Angel's mom called me this morning telling me that none of you guys came home last night! You worried me sick! Where the hell were you?"



© 2010 Varissa Darke


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on September 6, 2010
Last Updated on September 6, 2010


Author

Varissa Darke
Varissa Darke

AR



About
Hi! My name is Abby, or Varissa to some. I am the 6th child of 8. I love music, such as AFI, Cinema Bizarre, Tokio Hotel, Before Their Eyes. (Just to name a few.) I love anime, including Vampire Knigh.. more..

Writing